Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 31 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Colman was devastated, until he noticed something peculiar about the penmanship.  The word "mister" had had been written "Mischter" instead.  Only someone of immediate Irish background used that pronunciation of the word, and he was pretty sure no one in the South talked like that.
Also, all of the words with the letters 'g, j, p, q, and y' would link with the letters in words beneath them, practically invading their space.  Only a person with complete disregard for other people wrote like this, something he had learned from reading about murder cases.  Whoever had written this was certainly not a commanding officer.
Without a second thought, he tore the letter up and threw it in the fire.  He wasn't going anywhere if it wasn't legit.  That being done, he went back up to see Shay.

(OOC: Sure.  That sounds okay.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 31 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:26 pm

((occ: awesome)) 

Shay smiled as she opened her arms showing what she did for him. "Here you go my Coleman..." she giggled and smiled as she pulled out a seat for him and plated his food and wine out. 

James was furious. "How dare he..." he thought then he peeked in the window and saw Shay serving the mortal. He growled as he did his fire nymph showed. His eyes were red and his clothes were the color of revenge. 

Shay smiled as she sat and kissed Coleman's cheek. "I pray that this is enough for a thank you. By the way who was at the door?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

"A liar.  That's who it was.  If someone wants to impersonate an officer, they need to do better than that." Colman answered her.  Her efforts to repay him for all this made him smile.
"Thank for all this.  But you didn't have to do all this." he told her, grasping her hands sweetly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Shay smiled and blushed as Coleman's hands touched hers. Her wings fluttered like her heart. "I wanted to show my gratitude..." Then Shay had an idea she picked up Coleman and placed him on her back as she began flying him around the room. "As for the lair let's ignore him..." she giggled as they flew together. "Coleman there's something else I wanna tell you..." 

James's eyes were full of fire as he looked at them. He began chanting a spell on Shay making her wings lose altitude. Then he began making the room feel like a fireplace. He knew Shay was about tell the mortal how she felt. And he'd not let that happen.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:59 pm

It was getting hotter in the room.  Colman noticed it when he felt sweat on his brow.  When Shay looked like she was having trouble trying to hold him aloft, he worried she might not be doing well in the heat.
"Shay, maybe we should open the window.  Some fresh air might do us some good." Colman suggested, opening the window.  It was a cool night that night.  Surely the breeze that night would be able to help her.
"Now, what was it you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Shay smiled as the breeze filled the room and made it comfortable. Her wings began fluttering as did her heart as she took Coleman's hands. "I know we just met, we are trying to receive my memories and you saved me from the coffin," she paused with a tiny shiver remembering the coldness and being alone but she smiled when she locked her eyes into his "Coleman Whispers I, Shay whatever my last name is, am in love with you..." 

James shouted in his thoughts as he was invisible. "No...no...no it cant be. She's mine..." James growled as he waited in the night to strike and to make Shay once and for all.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"You are?  Wow, that's...that's wonderful.  I think I love you too, Shay." Colman told her.  He didn't know what else to say.  Nothing else seemed to express his joy at this news more than to tell her he loved her too.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Shay giggled as she pulled him close to her. Her heart was fluttered and she wanted him to hear it as they embraced. "My Coleman..." she kissed his head. 

James couldn't wait for his revenge cause this lovey dovey was making him sick. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm

"I never would have guessed that finding a girl buried alive would lead to me finding the perfect woman.  Because that's what you are, Shay.  I couldn't have wished for a sweeter young lady than you." Colman said as he held her tight, though he tried to be mindful of the wings.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Shay smiled and blushed. "And I'd never ask for a better man. You treat me like I'm like royalty." Shay giggled and gasped when she saw a record player. She flew to it and cranked it. The music was filling the room with a ballroom waltz. She flew back to Coleman. "Dance with me?" her eyes sparkled. 

James was sicken. "How dare she profess that love? Shes mine...not his." James saw the moon and smiled. "Almost time I'll wait until they're asleep..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm

"Certainly.  I love to dance.  My mother used to teach me every Saturday morning." Colman said as he took her hand and began to lead her in a dance.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Shay smiled as they danced the night away or it seemed like it. She kissed Coleman's lips. "Thank you my Coleman for everything." Shay yawned. "I'm sorry." she blushed. "I'm getting sleepy. I'll sleep down here if you want me to." 

James smiled as he saw Shay getting sleepy. "This is it..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 pm

"That won't be necessary.  I have a guest bedroom right next to mine where you can sleep comfortably.  I'll not have my guest sleeping on the couch." Colman stated, tapping her on the tip of her nose.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Shay giggled when Coleman touched the tip of her nose, her wings fluttered. "Okay. I'll take the guest room." Shay loved Coleman with all her being and heart. But she couldn't help but feel guilt. They were upstairs when she shrugged it off as she laid down on the bed. 

James smiled as he quietly flew up. He asked a spell on the puny moral for him not to awake up for what he was going to do with Shay. James peered in the window and chanted a walking nightmare. 

Shay smiled as she slept but then she dreamt of her and a young man. She knew it wasn't Coleman. But she couldn't wake up as she got up from the bed and walked to the balcony. She climbed on top of it but in the nightmare it was like she was going to jump in a lake with this young man who wore a shamrock. She smiled "James..." she said. "Aye my lass..." he said. "Jump..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Colman slept quite peacefully.  But the young man had one little problem.  He was a tosser and turner when he slept.  By some strange coincidence, he was rolling closer to the edge of his bed.  He got too close to the edge and fell out of bed, hitting his head on the floor.
"Oww!" he yelled, snapping awake in that instant.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Shay began to put one foot out. Her wings were frozen. Then Coleman came in her heart and mind. "James what about Coleman I feel..." Shay started to say. "You're not supposed to feel you're MY fiancée... Coleman never loved you just that you're a mystic creature..." Shay teared up and sniffled as she started to think it'd be a good idea to jump. "That's it my dear Shay jump and all your problems with disappear..." "I'm so sorry Coleman; maybe we weren't ment to be...but I'll always love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm

After the pounding in his head had gone down, Colman thought he would check on Shay.  When he saw her looking like she was going to jump, he was stunned.  He thought she loved him.
"Shay, no!" he shouted as he rushed forward and pulled her back.  He got her away from the window and tried to shake her awake.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Shay heard Coleman. She smiled. She snapped her eyes open and saw him embracing her. She cried on his chest. "Coleman...my Coleman...Its James...it has been all James." Then right on cue he made his presence known. Flames surrounded the couple. "Coleman..." Shay squealed with fear. James smiled "Nice to meet the lad whos planning to take my lass away from me..."  Then the memories came back to Shay. "You...You were cheating on me.. and when I confronted you..." she gasped "You almost killed me..." James bowed and smiled as he pointed his magical flame on a stone horse who took Coleman away. "Fight me to the magical death and our magical immortal selfs and all the memories connected will vanish..." Shay wanted to protect Coleman. "Deal..." They flew up and began their battle. "I will always love you Coleman, even though if I lose my memories of us." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 pm

"You can win this, Shay.  I know you can win." Colman prayed.  He hoped that this would work.  He didn't know exactly what this James had done in the past, but he didn't want it to happen again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

The fight was like good vs evil. Shay hit James in some good spots and James did too but then he made a massive fireball and Shay was ready for it. James smiled as he hurled it towards Coleman. "No..." Shay screamed as she flew as fast she could and she got it instead. Her magic immortally and memories were gone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 pm

"You cheater!  You don't deserve to have her." Colman shouted to James, angrily.  He rushed to Shay's side to see if she was alright.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Shay opened her eyes and moaned in pain as she didn't remember anything she rubbed the back of her head. She was a normal girl. Her ears weren't pointy and everything disappear from her mind and her wings shattered. She looked at the man that was looking at her. "Who are you?" James smiled as he started to vanished. "Have fun Coleman...you can't reboot her memories or anything she's just a lost cause now like you, you mortal." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

"That may be.  But her suffering is over.  You will have to live with this forever." Colman reminded James.  Then he turned to Shay, feeling like he could start fresh with her.
"My name is Colman Whisper.  I just want to help you in whatever way I can." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Shay looked at the man called Coleman she had a gut feeling like they met but she shrugged. "I'm Shay. Where am I? And what do you mean by helping anyway you can. We barely know each other. But then again thanks for the help." She grimaced at the scars and burns on her skin. "I look like I came home from a war..." she giggled. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 pm

"That's one way of putting it.  I just feel very inclined to help you out.  We should get you out of those ruined clothes." Colman insisted as he helped her stand.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next