Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:46 pm

That day Shay knew she had to do it again. She prayed that someone would hear her. This time she didn't scream or yell but she knocked on the wooden coffins' top. "Please...help..." she cried like a wounded animal. She hadnt been lucky in three days. But she didn't give up. Her red hair was covering her green eyes and her dress was in sheds but still she kept knocking. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 pm

What could be buried there?  Curious, Colman got low on the ground and placed his ear against the ground.  He felt a knocking under the disturbed earth and another sound.  It wasn't very discernible, but he thought it sounded like something was alive under there.  He ran back home to retrieve their shovel and soon returned to that spot.  Feeling resolute, he began the process of digging up whatever was buried there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Shay was about to give up. But then she heard something or someone digging. Shay was overwhelmed. "Oh please hurry..." she said. She coughed. The air was getting more irritable. Her gut was telling her it might've been the one that do this to her but regardless she began knocking. "Hurry..." she pleaded. Then she heard a thud. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Colman felt very apprehensive when he uncovered a long box.  It looked big enough to hold a human body.  Still, he used the shovel blade to break off the lock on it.
The lock must have rusted, because it came off easily.  He set the shovel aside.  Taking a deep breath, he reached for the lid and began to lift it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Shay smiled when she felt the sunlight on her skin again. Then she saw the hero that saved her, he was a solider. Shay wanted to hug him for saving her but her body was in a frozen state. Her emerald green eyes sparkled. "Thank you...kind sir...my name is Shay..." she paused. "Darn memory..." she thought. "I can't even tell him my last name..." 

Meanwhile hiding in the woods James Wellington saw his fiancée freed from a solider. He knew this was a bad/good thing. Good cause that means he would be easy prey and bad cause Shay might get her memories back and remember what he did to her.   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:29 pm

"You don't have to call me 'sir,' Miss.  My name is Colman Whisper, and I'm not a soldier.  Maybe, we get you back to my home." Colman replied.
He reached down to help her out of the box that held her.  He supported her weight as he helped her out of the hole.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Shay was in Coleman's arms and she snuggled her head on his chest. "Thank you again Coleman, I only wish that I could be a service..." Shay smiled as they walked. "Again my name is Shay...I don't remember much about my past but this," Shay pulled out her necklace with a shamrock.

James was stalking them quietly. He smiled as he saw her pull out his necklace. He laughed "Just in a matter in time..." he was getting thirsty and ran to the bar as he watched the new "couple" go in Coleman's house.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

"All I want to know is who would do something like that, leave a girl locked in a box and bury her alive.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy." Colman told her as her helped her along.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Shay nodded "I agree but I just don't know what I did to receive that punishment...I wanna know what happened...but," Shay paused as she stopped, sneezed and then started to shiver. "Coleman I'm not feeling good..." she rested her head with all her red hair on his shoulder and started playing with the shamrock.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 am

Seeing Shay beginning to shiver, Colman took off his work coat and placed it around her shoulders.  He figured she needed it more than he did.  And it wouldn't be long before they got to his house anyway.
"It's alright, Shay.  My house is close by.  How do you think I was able to find something here, go home to get a shovel, and come back to dig you up?" he joked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am

Shay smiled and lightly laughed. She coughed and sneezed. "Bless me..." she said. "Thanks again Coleman. You're so kind..." 

Meanwhile James was drinking like crazy but it was in his blood since he was an Irishman after all. He pictured what he did with Shay. Her name was Shay Anne Camp, daughter of a rare race of nymphs in hiding. They were suppose to wed but Shay found him kissing and other things with another girl. She threaded to tell her father and he decided to each her a lesson. Drowning her, making her memories gone but leaving his necklace with her name engraved in it and lock her burying alive. Now that damn boy had Shay and James smiled as he whispers to himself "Time for phase two..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 am

"You're very welcome, Shay.  I want you to feel at home here in my house.  Until we can find out who you are, you are free to stay as long as you want." Colman told her as he showed her inside his house.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

Shay smiled as she walked in. She saw a bunch of paintings. "Woah Coleman it's huge..." Shay said then she sneezed again. "Bless me..." she giggled as she tucked her hair behind her ears and that's when her ears showed. They were like an elf's but less pointy. She looked at the painting of flowers on a table. "I wondered what they smelled like?" she said as she touched the painting and it came to life. Shay gasped. "Coleman I'm so so sorry...I didn't know that was going to happen...I swear..." 

James smiled as he was in a motel room forging a draft for one Coleman Whispers. Saying he was needed. "This will teach Shay..." James said.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:59 am

"How did you do that?  Are you some sort of fairy, a wood sprite perhaps?" Colman asked.  This was a real surprise for him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 am

James smiled when he looked at the realistic letter "Just at the right moment and Shay will be mine and he's going to be dead." 

Meanwhile Shay shrugged her shoulders "I don't know I touched the painting and it comes alive...like this..." she touched a painting with water and it splashed her and she was damped. "Maybe something could help us. Do you have a library?" Shay began wringing her red hair and she sneezed as she lay on the couch near by playing with the shamrock charm again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:37 am

"Yes, I have a library.  It's in the next room.  Come with me." Colman said to her, eager to help her look into this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 am

Shay smiled as she got up and walked with Coleman into his library. Her smile widen when she saw how much was in there. She was so happy that some clear see-through wings appeared and she began lifting off the ground. "Woah... Coleman...help..." she said and when she sneezed she flew backwards to a shelf of books and crashed on the floor. "Ouch..." her dress was still in shreds. "What are we looking for?" Then all of a sudden her heartbeat went crazy as she looked at Coleman.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:53 am

"I guess we could start with legends about fairies and see where that leads." Colman suggested.  As he helped Shay to stand, he felt a certain heat bloom on his skin.  He suddenly noticed how lovely she seemed to be.  How had he not noticed it before now?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 am

Shay nodded and when Coleman touched her hands she was flustered. She smiled. "He's so handsome..." she thought. But there was a piercing in her heart like she was meant for someone else. "But who?" Shay wondered and thought. 

James drank more and had some ladies with him in his room and then a dark figure showed. "Who are you?" James asked. "I... I am Julian Johnson. You're evil apprentice ready to serve you..." James smiled. "Cake..."   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am

Colman searched shelf after shelf for anything on the subject.  She needed this, desperately he decided.  If there was something in these books that could tell them something, it was worth a shot.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 am

Shay watched Coleman has she also worked. He was trying too hard. She flew to him cause she slowly got the flying down in a way. She put her hand on his shoulder. "You're overworking yourself...please take a break...I'll takeover." Shay smiled as she looked and found it.  She was a rare race of art nymphs. She flew to show Coleman. "Look..." she smiled as their hands touched again. Her eyes locked into his and it seemed like a mist surrounded them and it was just them. 

James then decided now was the time for the letter. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:45 am

Colman froze for a minute.  She seemed so ethereal, like she was of another world.  And somehow, he had been the one to discover her.
"Well Shay?  Do you think you've found what you're looking for?" he asked, unable to take his eyes off her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 am

Shay looked at Coleman. "Not yet..." Shay sat on his lap. "There's something I wanna say and do. I wanna try the thing I wanna do. And I don't care what my heart does." Shay leaned forward almost touching her lips with his. Her heart piercing but she ignored it. Almost there and there was the doorbell. It made her stop in her moment. She sighed as she flew off and fixed her mess waiting until Coleman came back. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Colman went to answer the door.  Whoever had come had a terrible sense of timing.  He opened the door just enough to reveal his face.
"Can I help you?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 pm

((occ: I was thinking that after this pastlife that we could do the pastlife that Alidia and Rahim talked about the first time they made love about them on a ship. You know like titanic...what do ya say?)) 

The person was hooded as he handed Coleman the letter of him being "drafted" in the war. "Here you go..." and on his hood was a small shamrock barely visible but there. 

Meanwhile James was watching this happen behind some barrels. He smiled and laughed. "Prefect...soon Shay will be mine..." 

Shay was cleaning then had an idea as she touched the candlelight painting making the library into a romantic dinner in Paris. She smiled as she touched a painting of a dress and her dress was changed. She sat down waiting for Coleman. She poured wine. Her heart was aching again. She grimaced but passed it. She put the necklace of the shamrock away. She wanted to show she was a new "canvas" sort of to speak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next