Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Shay took Coleman's hand and with their touch something in her began showing a familiarity like she knew this touch. "Stupid girl you just met him..." her inner thoughts told her. They walked to a house and Shay looked around and looked at the paintings. "Woah Coleman these are amazing." she touched it. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Thank you.  My father was a lover of art.  He liked to collect when he was able.  If he were here, he would be very pleased to know that you like them too." Colman said with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Shay smiled and then she saw a painting with a dinner for two in Paris. "I think this one is my all-time favorite one..." she smiled. Then she remembered "Oh where are the dresses you wanted me to try on..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 pm

"Follow me.  There's a room upstairs that holds a number of dresses that should fit you.  I just hope they'll be to your liking." he told her.  He led her upstairs to a room that had once been his mother's.  All of the dresses that didn't fit her were still there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am

Shay smiled as she put on the dresses and then she found the prefect one. It looked looked like a snowflake. She walked in to see Coleman. "How do you think?" It's pattern look like see-through wings.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 pm

"I think you're right.  That one is perfect.  You look so beautiful in that one." Colman replied, his eyes misting a little at the sight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Shay smiled and blushed. "Thank you but I am sure that I dont look that beautiful..." Then she heard music like a ballroom waltz. "Weird...I think I have heard this before, but I dont know. Its like a dream."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm

"Would you care to dance, Shay?  I understand if you don't want to, but I thought it might be fun.  It's up to you, of course." Colman suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Shay took Coleman's hands as they danced. "I swear this seems so familiar..." she placed her head on Coleman's shoulder. "It's like I know you...but that's impossible cause we just met..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 pm

"Right.  Impossible.  But as Shakespeare said, there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.  I wonder if he knew how right he was to say that." Colman said as he led her around the room.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Shay smiled. "True...but doesnt this dance feel like we are flying?" Shay checked her feet not seeing she stepped on Coleman's foot. "Oh my I'm so sorry..." she blushed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

"It's okay, I didn't even feel it.  Steel-toed boots." Colman assured her.  He smiled just to make sure she believed it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Shay giggled and when she was walking back to him; she tripped in his arms. She turned blushy red as she looked into his eyes. "your eyes are so handsome..." she said sheepishly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Colman's face turned pink.  Chuckling, he turned his head one way.  No one had ever said his eyes were beautiful, until now anyway.
"Thank you.  You're eyes are quite lovely as well." he complimented her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

((OCC: Sorry about the late reply. Thunderstorm came and made us lose power a bit))

Shay was pink now. She locked her eyes into Coleman's. Something in them clicked. "Coleman...I know we just met but if feels like I've known you forever. I think I might be in love with you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

(OOC: That's okay.  It was kind of raining here too.)

"Really?  Maybe I sound strange, but I love you too.  You're a very great girl, and I care very much about you." Colman said to her, glad to hear her say that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Shay smiled as she place her head on his chest. Then she saw a small flicker of a flashback of wings. "Wings?" she muttered "On me? Impossible."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"Hmm?  What was that, Shay?" Colman asked.  He wasn't sure if he had heard what she said correctly.  So, he thought to ask to be sure.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Shay looked at Coleman. "I had a flicker of something of me having wings...crazy."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm

"It doesn't sound so crazy to me.  There are things out there that we don't understand.  If you think you have a memory of having wings, perhaps you are remembering something from the past." Colman offered, wondering if James' spell was not as strong as he thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Shay shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know...I'm seeing shamrocks and fire...maybe I should lay down..." Shay curtsied as she left the room and walked upstairs and fell asleep.

Meanwhile James was watching them on his sphere. "No...it cant happen..." he was angry "the spell was foolproof. Maybe if I see her in her dreams she'll forget or I might...yes that's it..." James smiled as he shifted into a commanding officer. But he changed his appearance. He rang the doorbell.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

The sound of the doorbell was not very welcome for Colman.  He thought of just refusing to answer the door completely.  But, he worried of what might happen if he left the person out on his doorstep.  He found a man in a uniform outside.  After the incident with the letter, he was instantly suspicious.
"You better have some credentials to prove you're a soldier, or I'm just going to slam the door and lock it." he stated, not in the mood to put up with anything unexpected.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

James pulled out some papers. "Mr. Whispers....you are to come in the morning..."

Meanwhile Shay was tossing and turning. She had these dreams. Of her and Coleman and a man. Was this her?
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"On who's authority?  If it's from a legitimate commanding officer, you should have no problem remembering their name and their squadron." Colman pressed further.  If there was an incongruity in information here, he would know it was another trick.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

James stated the right info. "General Robert Lee..."

Shay began to feel pain on her back she flipped over on her stomach unaware that her wings were growing back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next