Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Emma embraced her childhood friend now soulmate. "Nahusha..." she whispered as she placed her hand on his heart. "Kiss me...my white hair angel...I missed you...some of my memory came to me but it was hazy..." Then she heard a knife bang against glass. "Attention...a toast..." Emma blushed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm

"We will pick up where we left off as soon as we see to this. I promise." Nahusha told her. They then looked up to see what the toast was for.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Emma looked up and stared at Nahusha's parents. She wondered what was going on. Her eyes sparkling with curiosity.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 12:22 am

"Before we can do anything else, we wish to formerly acknowledge our son as the next in our line. Nahusha, please come forward." Sharma requested of him. Knowing better than to disobey, the younger peacock came forward. With some direction from his mother, he knelt before his father, looking like a picture of humility.
"As our next in line for our house, you will be more than a noble in the eyes of those here. You will be a leader as well. Therefore, we must ask if you will be giving, just, and wise when your time comes to be a true leader." Rajasi began a speech he had prepared so many years ago.
"I swear I will be, Father." Nahusha answered, not looking up. His father tilting his head up to meet his gaze finally changed that.
"Rise, my son. And greet your people as you were always meant to." his father coaxed him. He helped his son to his feet.
"Yes Father, but I wish to do this with someone very important to me." Nahusha motioned for Emma to join him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 12:28 am

Emma smiled and blushed as she walked up to her beloved. She was shaking. "I'm so scared..." she thought. She looked at the people in front of her. She curtsied. "My lady and my lords...." she said. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 am

"I am Nahusha Fair Feather. I promise I will live up to the expectations you have for me. And with the lady I love by my side, Emma Chester, we can make a better future for us all." Nahusha announced, holding Emma's arm with his own.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 12:51 am

Emma looked at Nahusha's eyes with hers. And she smiled. "I do..." she exclaimed. "I, Emma Chester take you Nahusha as my love..." Emma gigged as she hugged him and placed her hand on his heart.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 am

"That's all I could ever ask of you, my love." Nahusha whispered to her. He laid his head on top of hers. The sounds of cheering, though thunderous, seemed to be very far away to him. He had everything that he wanted; a home, his real parents, acceptance by others, and a woman he loved more than anything in the world.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:09 am

Emma smiled as she embraced her lover. She wished that her family was here but they weren't. Emma curtsied. Emma's eyes sparkling when she looked into Nahusha's. She walked off the stage and she wanted to make sure this wasn't a dream. She wanted to make him hers and prove their love.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:22 am

Nahusha noticed, after their moment in the spotlight was over, that Emma was restless. He wondered what caused this. He touched her hand as they finished eating.
"Emma, is there something on your mind?" Nahusha asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

Emma looked at her beloved. "Nahusha...I...I wanna..." Emma blushed. She played with her hair. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:31 am

"Yes? What is it? You can tell me." Nahusha coaxed her. He hoped that she would be honest with him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 am

Emma looked at her beloved again with a sparkling glance. "Nahusha...I...I wanna...prove my love for you..." Emma blushed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 1:53 am

"I see. Well, nearly everyone has left. Perhaps Mother and Father won't mind if we excuse ourselves." Nahusha turned to give his parents a certain look. Rajasi gave his son a nod and Sharma had a look in her eyes that said 'our baby is growing up.' With a thankful smile, he took his beloved by the hand.
"Shall we go, my darling?" he inquired of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:00 am

Emma smiled. "Nahusha..." she whispered as she took her beloved's hand. Alidia knew that they would do it so she made a temporary spell on her dad to make him not see/hear anything.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:09 am

So, Nahusha led Emma out of the dining room and to his chambers. It still amazed him that this was all his, the finery and servants to tend to his needs. But for now, he let it go to the back of his mind. He sat on the edge of the canopy bed that was now his.
"Hard to believe, isn't it? That we will soon be sharing this." he commented.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:16 am

Emma smiled. "Nahusha..." she whispered again. "I love you..." she sat with him. It was like the cave again. She looked at him and blushed. "I need to change..." she got up and walked in the bathroom. And the fairies from earlier showed up and made her dress into a nightgown that her beloved who'd love it. She walked out. Blushing. "h...how you think? The fairies came back...and..."  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:26 am

"How fitting that they should do this for you. It suits your particular charm." At this, Nahusha began to lay down on his bed. Compared to the prison cell he had spent nine years inside of, that bed was the softest thing he had ever felt.
"Care to join me? There's room here for two." he said to Emma.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 am

Emma blushed as she climbed into the bed. She kissed his lips as she laid next to him. "Nahusha...I haven't done anything like this..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 am

"Then this will be a learning experience for both of us. You have to remember that I was ten when I was imprisoned for nine years and I wasn't allowed much company, if any. This will be my first time doing anything of this sort as well." Nahusha reminded her, gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 am

Emma smiled and blushed as she kissed her beloved's lips. She was listening to heart as she caressed Nahusha's cheeks. She giggled. "Nahusha...my beloved, I love you...." Emma also swiped some of Nahusha's hair from his face.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 8:33 pm

"Oh Emma. My beauty. I love you too." Nahusha murmured as he slowly turned them so that she was laying on the bed and he was on top of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Emma giggled as she stared into her beloved's eyes. They were sparkling. She smiled as she heard her inner-self say "kiss him" she took her hands and wrapped them around Nahusha's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss on the lips. She quietly moaned her lover's name "Oh Nahusha..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm

"My darling Emma." Nahusha whispered. His arms cradled her close to him. She looked like she was moving in to kiss him when she wrapped her arms around his neck. Encouraged by this, he leaned the rest of the way to her and kissed her instead.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Emma was happy that she found Nahusha. She had been so hurt from before but now she was reconnected to her beloved. She smiled as they pulled away from the kiss. She slowly ran her hands down her beloved's shirt unbuttoning the buttons. She took off his jacket. "My...you look like a Greek God my beloved Nahusha..." she giggled. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next