Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm

((OCC: It was but then we had some bad storms that made the power go out and I had the flu for two days...and being without wifi sucks))

It was a couple days after the operation, Rosa and Halcyon were hanging out everyday, in secret of course. Then Rosa had an idea. She took her beloved to a bar that she knew some friends that owned it. After a couple of drinks in her, Rosa decided to sing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:56 pm

(OOC: I apologize for your getting sick.  I was wondering if I might switch over to the next story they play out like how dreams sometimes change unexpectedly.)

Halcyon smiled at her as she sang.  It was so beautiful, her voice.  Somehow, he knew she could sing and it made him so happy to hear her sing to him.
'Thank you, Rosa.  You've made my life a lot better.' he thought to himself.  Right after Siobhan's operation, he had resigned from his job.  He felt like he could finally relax.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:18 pm

((OCC: sure... By the way tomorrow aka Tuesday we are going to have wifi and this is certain...)) 

Rosa was so happy with Halcyon. Then all of a sudden Alidia felt something change. She was no longer Rosa. It was like another pastlife was pushing through getting her attention like it was some sort of meaning. She was in a world war 2 era outfit. And her name was Jenny McNabb, who lived in a village outside of London, England. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 pm

(OOC: That's great news!  I'm glad you got it back.)

At the same time, Rahim felt a shift in the setting.  It was England, during World War 2.  He knew himself as Brutus Higgins, not exactly a British name, but his parents might have liked old fashioned names.  When he looked at himself, he found that he had the body of a human-sized Great horned owl.  As he spread his wings, he found three yellow stripes on them, rather similar to the ones seen on a general's uniform jacket.  Did this mean he was a general here?
'What is it with me and birds?' he wondered to himself.  The sound of wings got his attention.  Another such owl landed near him.
"Lieutenant Atlas, what have you to report?" he asked, the sound of his deep rich voice commanding respect.
"General Brutus, things have been getting worse.  I'm think it's only a matter of time before someone comes looking for us in these woods, asking for help.  What shall we do then, sir?" Atlas asked.  The General released a heavy sigh.
"The only thing we can do, offer our assistance.  If someone needs help, I will offer it.  And if the chance to free us of our current problem presents itself, that's an added bonus." Brutus replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:14 pm

((OCC: I know right I'm back Very Happy I'm sooooo pumped and happy...)) 

Jenny put her raven black hair in a bun and looked in the mirror and kissed her father's and brother's picture on her fingers. "Be careful papa and Jake...mama and I love you so much..." Jenny looked in her closet and see what she should wear to the woods to go exploring. Then she found her grandfather's world war 1 uniform. She put it on and looked in the mirror. She placed the hat on her head. She smiled as she sneaked off. She looked like a soldier. She was humming the fight song her father and Jake taught her. And it was twilight out. She then had a sixth scent of being followed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

It was Brutus' turn to go patrolling over the city that night.  The rest of the owls like him were waiting back in their hiding place.  At least there, he knew Atlas would look after his adopted son, Orestes.
As Brutus flew through the sky, he scanned the ground.  It was clear that the blitz was trying to wear London down.  Mistaking a figure below for a young soldier delivering a message, he decided to head back.
"It's only a matter of time before they return." he thought out loud to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Jenny heard the sound of wings and when she looked up nothing was there. "Darn..." Jenny muttered. Then she heard a rustle of leafs. "Oh no..." she said as she ran deeper in the woods. Then a German soldier grabbed her. "No...please let me go..." she cried. The German soldiers were guarding the forest. "My...a young girl posing as a soldier..." The German laid her down opening her jacket. "Oh what do we have here..." Jenny scented the lust. "Please..." she cried. "Don't..." The German began taking her corsets off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Brutus didn't get far before he heard something.  He made a pass back toward where he had just been and gasped at the sight of some German soldiers attacking a girl.  The figure he mistook for another soldier was really a woman?!
His blood boiling, Brutus let out a owl's cry for attack.  Getting ready to pounce, he landed hard on the backs of two of them and swatted the rest away with him wings.  The General stood over the girl protectively, his wings spread to make him look more intimidating.
"Let me guess, you must think I'm the Owlman of Mawnan.  Sorry to disappoint." Brutus retorted, having heard the stories.  His amber eyes burned with disgust at the Germans.  If they wanted to fight, they get one.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Jenny was passed out. but she could tell she was being saved. She heard the German's shriek of pain and she was carried by feather-like hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm

It was no real surprise to Brutus when the Germans lost their courage and ran after he spoke.  It made him smirk.  Turning his attention to the girl, he wondered what to do.  He had no idea where she lived so taking her to her house was not an option.  There was no choice but to take her to his sanctuary in the woods with the others.
Carefully, Brutus worked her unconscious form onto his back.  Feeling sure she wouldn't fall off, he took to the air.  This would take a bit of explaining to the others.
"I hope they understand my actions." he muttered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Jenny felt her hair in the wind. Was she flying? Am I dead?  she wondered. When she woke she saw candles and battle plans. Where  am I? 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

"General Brutus?" Atlas called, getting his attention.
"Yes Lieutenant, what is it?" Brutus asked, turning to face him.
"The girl you brought here.  She's awake.  I thought you should know." Atlas explained.
"Thank you.  I'll go see to her." The owl walked to where he'd let her sleep, stopping just before she could see him.
"I see you're okay.  They didn't hurt you, did they?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Jenny looked at the battle plans and then she heard a voice. She looked around and saw a dark figure. Her green eyes sparkled when he asked about her wellbeing. "I...I am okay...just can I see at the hero who saved me.." Then she looked down at her outfit and blushed when she saw her blouse. "Oh my..." she quickly buttoned it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

"You mean you didn't get a good look at me before?  Well, you certainly will now." Brutus answered her.  Gathering up his courage, the large owl walked in plain view of her.  He found he was several heads taller than her, his amber eyes seeming to shine in the candlelight.
"Hello, young lady." he greeted her, sweeping one wing across his muscular chest and giving her a gentlemanly bow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Jenny giggled as she made her clothes better and was still looking down when she answered "Well..I was still kinda out of it..." she looked up and saw the owl bowing to her. She wanted to freak out but she didnt liked something was telling her not to be afraid. She smiled as she curtsied. "I'm Jenny. Jenny McNabb."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 pm

"It's a pleasure to really meet you, Miss McNabb.  I am General Brutus Higgins.  I am one of a number of such owls that you may see here." Brutus explained as he stood his full height.
"Our circumstances are...a bit unusual to say the least.  I don't know where to start if I were to explain them to you." he added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Jenny smiled as she approached the kind owl gentleman. She was hesitant to touch his face but she gathered her inner courage and strength. She caressed the cheeks of her hero. "Please tell me what happened and I will tell you whats going on in my village..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Jenny's touch on his face made him a little more reassured that she wasn't scared.  He sighed as he thought of how to tell her this.  It had been a while since he talked to anyone about his past.
"I didn't always look like this.  I, and everyone else here with me, were shall we say cursed by a jealous rival I had.  Everyone here has been turned into an owl of some species.  No one has found out about us yet, but I promised myself that if anyone can asking for help to defend our country, I would offer it." Brutus began.  He looked around for a minute.
"Would you walk with me?" he offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

((OCC: sorry bout the late reply. My mom had some errands to run and of course I had to go :/ lol)) 

Jenny felt bad for this men. "So it's like a spell..." she thought. Then when he offered his winged hand for a walk she smiled and took it. "I'd be most honored...to take a walk with you..." her green eyes sparkled like emeralds. They walked and she told him about how'd her father and Jake her brother went to the war. And the Germans invaded her village and took all the women and made them like slaves and her mum and she escaped. Jenny smiled as they came across to a river. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 am

(OOC: Oh, I understand.  My mom had something to go to with her friends and she brought me and my sister along.)

"To answer you're question, yes.  It is like a spell.  My rival told me there was no way to reverse it, but I don't believe that.  I was an avid reader of fairy tales as a boy; every spell has something that will break it." Brutus told her.
"Just out of curiosity, is there anyone left in your home village who is willing to fight?" he asked, a plan forming in his head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:41 am

Jenny wondered how'd he'd read her mind. But she shook that off. "There's nobody but me...and well my mum but she's too weak cause they whipped us..." the smile that was once on her face turned into a frown when she had flashbacks. She sat on a rock. "Can you help us and I will fight besides you and your men." Jenny stood up as she jumped off the rock and flipped into the tree's branch. Then she began waking on it. Then she jumped into the water as she took off her outer outfit and smiled. "Care to join in?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 am

"I'm very tempted to.  And I would be glad to have you fight beside us to drive these unwanted guests back to Germany.  Someone needs to show them that attacking England is a losing battle." Brutus answered her.  As he spoke, the owl took several steps into the water to soak his body.  He stopped just before the surface reached his heavily muscled chest.
The General didn't know why, but he felt playful all of a sudden.  He slapped the water with his wing, splashing Jenny on purpose.  His laughter filled the air.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 am

Jenny nodded in agreement. "I agree..." Then she playfully gasped as she was splashed and she giggled as she had a playful idea. She held out her hand. "Be so kind to help me out..." Inside her; she was planning to pull him in. She felt happy with him around forgetting that they were at war. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:24 am

Brutus eyed her suspiciously.  He knew if he had been in her place, he'd be wanting retribution.  But, he decided it couldn't hurt to humor her.  So he reached out to help her up by putting a wing around her.
However, he seemed to have misjudged her weight.  When he helped Jenny up, she ended up pressed against the front of his body.  All of a sudden, his stomach was doing flips and his heart beat faster as he realized something.  This was the first time in years that a woman was this close to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 am

When Brutus held out his wing and they were close and their bodies touching, Jenny blushed. "I...I...I'm sorry..." she started to say but her heart was skipping beats. Then three words came out without her knowledge in a whisper. "Brutus...kiss me..." No pranks, no goofing off. Just the two of them. Her whisper came again saying the three words "Brutus...kiss me..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next