Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:15 pm

(OOC: Ironic, isn't it?)

"So, someone is targeting me? That's not, like, foreboding at all." Halcyon stated sarcastically to himself. Attempts on his life were nothing new. He wondered who the sucker was that was going to try their hand at him this time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm

((OCC: yea))

Quinn was walking down the flower-shop. Looking at the roses but her instincts were looking all around her. Her blue colored contacts were bothering her. "Damn it.." she muttered. She loved being undercover but she missed being herself. But she was doing this for her family and the assholes who killed them. She smiled as she paid for two dozen roses and she walked to a cafe. Unaware of her being watched. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Harrison noticed a young lady with a bouquet of flowers. She looked like something was in her eyes. Briefly, he wondered if she was another spy. Halcyon would have chosen a different career, but his sister was horribly ill and he needed to money to pay for her hospital bills.
"I wonder what the cutie's up to." he thought out loud to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

((OCC: last post))

Quinn was sitting down drinking her coffee, looking over her sketchpad. But Rosa, it was a different story. She then heard on the radio a song that her parents sang. "At End Of The Road" by Boyz 2 Men. She quietly cried as she quickly wiped her tears. "No weaknesses.." she whispered to remind herself. She still remembered the screams and gunshots. She growled as she stepped out and walked to "Quinn's" house. It was getting late and she shut the curtains but her shadow showed. She had burn marks were they torched her. She took off her contacts and wig off. She slipped into her nightgown. She turned off the light and placed her gun on the table. She started to sleep, with the nightmares that haunted her every night. Them. Burning her and raping her. Scaring her. And she was all alone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 pm

(OOC: Okay.)

Halcyon went on home to "Harrison's" house to rest for the night. Tonight, he would be sleeping with a shotgun under his bed. Just being careful, of course. Until this was settled, he would have to be cautious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Rosa didn't sleep for long. The nightmares played over and over again. She snapped her eyes opened. "Dammit..." she groaned as she got up. She peeked outside. Nobody was there. She walked to her table-stand and took her gun. She walked to the office to research this new unsub. His name was Harrison. And he was dealing with explosives. Her eyes widen when she read that. "Great..." she said. She continued reading. "Single...Irish...womanizer...and trained to kill..." Rosa looked at his photo and her heart was thumping. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 pm

The following day, Halcyon paid his sick sister a visit. He carried a bouquet of flowers to liven up her room in the hospital. As soon as he walked in, his heart sank like it always did when he saw her. She was in need of an operation that required an organ to be donated. He set the vase on the bedside table.
"Soon, Sioban. Soon you'll get that operation." he promised her, squeezing her hand in assurance.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Quinn was walking down the hallways of the hospital. Rosa or "Quinn" volunteered there. She was talked to the other nurses and walked into the room with a young woman and thats when she saw him. "Dammit..." Rosa muttered. But she smiled regardless. "Excuse me..." her "blue" eyes sparkled. "May I help in anyway?" she asked. "I'm new here in this wing...I'm nurse Quinn..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:47 pm

"I was just visiting my sister. She needs an organ donor or I'm afraid she'll die after a while. Unless you can find a suitable donor, I'm not sure if you can help." Halcyon said sadly, still watching his sister. He looked up at the nurse, and his eyes got wide. There was something different about this woman. He had been around lots of women in the past but this one attracted him in a way that went straight to his soul.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Rosa was weaken by his Irish accent. She frowned when she heard about his sister. Her British accent kicked in by accident. "Ummm...Maybe I can be a service...what organ is she needed?" Rosa loved everything about the man and she just met him; what was the matter with her. She looked his sister. "She looks like you...Mr. ... I'm sorry what's your name again?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"My name is Halcyon McGinnis. My sister's name is Siobhan. And she has a defective kidney. Unless she gets one within the next few weeks, she won't live long. But things are complicated because she has a rare blood type. She's an AB negative." Halcyon explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Rosa thought or she was certain that this was Harrison but clearly she made a mistaken. "Umm... Mr. Halcyon can I talk to you in the other room?" Rosa took his hand and took him to the empty room. "Im not Quinn...I'm Rosa...assign to kill you but seeing your compassion...I can't...I'll make the donation..." her accent was fully out. He was prefect she thought. And with that she took off her wig and contacts. Rosa leaned forward...she didn't know what was coming over her. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 pm

This was quite revelation to him. Seeing her as she really looked made his attraction to her stronger. But when she mentioned that she was supposed to kill him, he knew he had to explain.
"Miss Rosa, let me explain. My alias is Harrison Franks; I work for a spy agency. But I only do it to pay for my sister's hospital bills and operation. I plan to quit once she's recovered." Halcyon told her, taking her hand to reassure himself and her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

((OCC: last post.)) 

Rosa felt his touch and something made her icy stoned heart turn into flesh and blood again. "I...I understand..." she looked at his eyes that made her smile, Rosa bite her lip and then took a deep breath in and out as she whispered "Please forgive me for this..." her British accent with his Irish one. She tilted her head and then she kissed him. She place her hands throughout his hair. "I think I'm in love with you..." she said. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Halcyon felt a momentary surprise before he surrendered to the romantic gesture. He held her close to him. He kissed her back for a few minutes before he needed air.
"I think I love you too. There's something special about you, Rosa. Are you sure you want to give a kidney to my sister?" he asked, brushing his fingers through her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:55 pm

((OCC: sorry bout not being on Friday night; surprise birthday party for my cousins couldn't escape it and I don't know about tonight cause the y closes at 5 my time 3 your time and I've got a grad party))

Rosa pulled away from the kiss & smiled as Halcyon told her about his feelings. And she nodded to answer his question. "Yes, for saving a life for one I'm in love with I'll make the transplant...but I'll use my Quinn's id...but my dear Hal...our love must be hidden...it's forbidden..." With that Rosa put on her wig and contacts on. And opened the door. She walked to the desk and told the doctor who was taking care of her beloved's sister the idea and the doctor nodded as he took Quinns hand and got her ready for the surgery. Her burns showed when she was wheeled up. Her sparkling eyes looked at the man she loved. "I'll explain later..." she whispered as they wheeled up her beloved's sister. Unaware that the doctor was one of the rapists that killed her family and raped her. "Here we go..." the doctor said as he wheeled them to the room. The real doctor was knocked out. And Rosa had no idea what going on.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:09 pm

(OOC: I understand. My family had a little road trip going on yesterday, so I couldn't be on when I wanted to be.)

Halcyon was glad that his sister was going to be okay. He never felt more relieved than he did when he was watching her be moved into the ER. And knowing that a lovely lady had feelings for him.
As he walked past a closet, he heard a knocking coming from inside. Curious, he stopped to open the door. What he found was a real surprise. Siobhan's doctor, looking like he'd taken a bad blow to the head. But if her doctor was here, who was the person with his sister and Rosa?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:54 pm

((OCC: wow lucky you... Very Happy lol btw we are early lol))

Rosa smiled as they wheeled to the operating room. She was going to save a life of one she'd loved instead of fighting and killing. She saw Siobhan was being put in a sleep and Rosa knew she was next to make the operation successful. But then she smelled the familiar scent. "No..." she whispered. "Not again.." then the doctor came to her with the piercing hazel eyes. "Hello Rosa..." the fowl breathed "doctor" came up to her and his Russian accent was more discriminating. They poked her with a sleeper. She growled once she got up. "You'll pay for this..." she said like she was drugged. "Come and get us Rosa or should we get Siobhan..." Nathaniel said as he picked the young girl up. "Leave...her...alone..." Rosa said as she jumped and began kicking ass. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm

(OOC: Cool.)

Halcyon and the doctor came rushing to the ER. When they arrived, it was chaos. One man man lay unconscious in a corner of the room. Another was busy fighting with Rosa.
"What is going on here?" he demanded to know.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Rosa grimaced as she did her spinning heel kick and knocked out the man who had her beloved's sister. Rosa flipped midair to catch her and placed her on the bed. Rosa was catching her breath. "These two...are assassins...of one William O'Maley... When I was young they killed my family, burned me that's why I have these," Rosa lifted her gown halfway to show the burns "And they raped me..."  Rosa growled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Now, Halcyon was enraged. Taking Siobhan and giving to her doctor, he rushed forward and punched one of the men hard across the face. He had a mean right cross.
"You sick, disgusting pig! How dare you come near her or my sister. I have half a mind to use you both to test out a new explosive nearby." he threatened them. This was, of course, a bluff. But they were going to have trouble thinking it was a bluff when he showed them the detonator.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm

((OCC:Last post until tomorrow...sister not well again...))

Rosa smiled as she staggered to her beloved Irish man; held herself to him. She started to feel the full effect on the drugs. "Hal..." Rosa started to say. "Kiss me..." she said in a hushed voice, but she was blacked out from the drugs they gave her. She fell on the floor, having a seizure and her eyes began rolling eyes in the back of her head and she began shaking. "Hal..." she weakly cried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Halcyon kissed her, as she requested. Not taking his eyes off the men, he helped her to lay down. They had frozen when he pulled out the device to set off the explosives. Just what he was hoping for.
"I learned a few things from the IRA in my line of work. I can assure you this thing is very real. I want you to leave now, and don't come back." the man ordered. Putting his thumb on the activation button was all it took to get them moving. Though they moved like they were on thin ice, they did leave the room. Once in the hall, they took off like shots out of a gun.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm

((OCC: Sorry about the late reply Sara had graduation))

Rosa felt an amazing presence with her beloved Irish Halcyon around like a protective angel-like presence. She felt herself being carried as she knew that hours passed by cause of the operation. When she came to she saw Siobhan sleeping. Rosa smiled. "Operation: Save Siobhan...a success..." she muttered. When Rosa shifted to her side: she saw him and remembered everything. "Halcyon, I was going to tell you how I got my burns but I didn't know that William O'Maley was going to have goons after me..." she placed her IVed hand on his roughly shaved face and caressed the 5 o'clock shadow. "But you saved me and your sister... You're like my personal Irish angel..." she whispered softly with her British accent. "Mi amor..." she silently spoke French to him. She knew many languages but her favorite was her British English and the little she knew in French. She knew that she had broken the main rule but she didn't care. "We are going to kiss again since our last one kind was shitty, Halcyon but this time let's take our time..." she took her hands around his neck and pressed her lips on his. The Irishman had his ways to make her old cold stoney now fleshy and warm heart leap. When they kissed she yearned for him and his kiss or touch. She whispered again seductively with gasps of air from the kiss "Mi amor..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm

OOC: Oh, that's a special occasion! Very Happy )

Halcyon caressed her face, lovingly. Rosa was just so wonderful. He couldn't help but wonder how he got lucky enough to find her.
"If that's so, then you too are an angel." he told her as he kissed her again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next