Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 am

"I...Jenny, I..." Brutus stopped.  That was the first time he addressed her by her first name.  Before he even knew what he was doing, he closed what distance there was between them and his beak met her lips.  For a minute or two, they held that kiss, until he felt ashamed of himself and turned his head away.
"I'm sorry.  I forgot for a moment that I'm not normal." he murmured in a subdued manner.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 am

Jenny took her hand and made Brutus look at her sparkling emerald green eyes. "I don't care if you're not normal Brutus...truth is I have feelings for you that I can't contain inside..." she wrapped her hands around him and kissed him longer this time again, "I am in love with you Brutus...abnormal or normal...you're kind sweet and you make my heart skip beats...be mine Brutus?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:56 am

Her words were like music to him.  Jenny actually loved him, despite him being forced to wear the body of a giant owl.  The walls around his heart came crashing down at that instant and his face became a smile of gratitude.
"Yes, Jenny.  I will be yours, if I am like this or I manage to find a way to reverse what happened to me and everyone else here.  I love you too." he told her, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 am

Jenny smiled as she placed her wet head on Brutus's chest. "If I could Brutus...I'd switch places with you...that way your men and yourself could be humans once more..." she snuggled herself on him. She took his winged hand and held him to the water again and kissed him again. She wrapped herself around him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 am

As Brutus held her close, he suddenly felt a shiver.  It was a shiver he only felt when he was around that old rival of his, the one that did this to him.  That coward was in the country again.
"Perhaps we may get to see myself, my adopted son, and my men free sooner than we thought.  Call it intuition, but the man who did this is here, with the Germans.  We might catch him the next time they attack." he whispered to her, conspiratorially.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 am

Jenny frowned when she saw Brutus shivering. She held him close like he was doing with her. "Brutus...if there's anyway I can help I wanna..." she started to put on her grandfather's uniform on. Then she heard rustling she ran to Brutus. "I think they're here already..." she whispered as they were started to be surrounded. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 am

Brutus let out a screech, sounding an alarm.  Several different Barn owls appeared out of their hiding places.  Atlas pounced on three men at once.  One young owl with red feathers on his head, like wild red hair, held down one particular soldier.
"How did I do, Father?" the young owl, clearly Orestes, asked the General.
"You did well, my boy." he congratulated his adopted son.  He stepped forward to get a better look at the man Orestes was restraining.  His eyes quickly turned baleful.
"You." he growled.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 am

Jenny smiled as she watched the wonder of these men. And then she felt rage but she was grabbed by one of the Germans. She screamed. "Brutus..." the man that Brutus saw was looking at her. She was scared and then had a chill when he said her name. "Jenny McNabb..." Jenny's emerald eyes sparkled with fear. "How do you know me?" He just smiled as he threw her father and Jake's dogtags. "No..." she cried out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 am

"Wasn't punishing me for imagined slights enough for you?  Now you've graduated to murder!" Brutus demanded to know, the military man in him taking over.  The bloody coward didn't even have the courage to look him in the face.
"That's right, you didn't stick around to see the final product of the witchcraft you worked on me.  Not quite what you expected, was it Jaegar?  And I intend to make you pay for all of this." the owl's words were full of contempt for this man.
"It makes no difference how well you've adapted to that body.  Only one of us will leave here alive." Jaegar said, as if to mock him. "If this brat of yours wasn't on me-"
"You'd what?  You'd kill me, Jaegar?!  Well here I stand!" Brutus spat, spreading his wings as if daring his foe to take a shot at him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 am

Jenny kicked the German who had her in his special place. She ran when she saw the man shot the gun and she didn't want Brutus hurt. She was just in time to take the bullet, she groaned cause it was aimed in the heart. "Brutus..." she weakly said. "I will love you continually..." her hand was filled with her blood. "Maybe this well help the spell..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 am

For Brutus, it was like the whole world was on a mute setting.  He caught the woman who meant so much to him in his wings.  At the sight of her blood, he snapped out of his frozen stupor.
"Jenny?  Jenny!" Brutus begged her to answer him.
"No." Orestes whispered.  Feeling searing hot rage and hate toward these men for what they'd done, the owls proceeded to mangle the Germans at their mercy.  Atlas even took hold of Jaegar's neck and broke it with one quick jerk of his head.  But Brutus hardly noticed; his attention was only for Jenny.  Suddenly he understood.
"Only one of us could live, he said.  He meant himself or me.  If either Jaegar or I died before the curse was broken, then everything would be put right." Brutus explained.  As if to answer their question, the first miracle they saw was Jenny's wound being healed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:19 am

Jenny started to feel herself healing. "Brutus..." she weakly said as she weakly opened her emerald green eyes and they widen. There was a young man instead of her winged angel. "B...B... Brutus is that you?" she caressed his skinned cheek. And she felt her heart skipping beats, she smiled as she giggled. "It is you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:33 am

Brutus was confused by her words.  Until she touched his face.  Always in the past, feathers were a barrier between him and human contact.  But now, Jenny's hand was stroking his skin.  He clasped her hand, and found that he too had hands now.  As he looked around, everyone who had shared this curse with him looked exactly as he remembered them, if a few years older.
"Yes, Jenny.  This is me, the real me." Brutus told her, happily pulling her into a hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 am

Jenny smiled as she didn't held back on a kiss this time. She went all out on it. "My Brutus..." she whispered. Then she saw a young man that looked like Brutus. She got up and hugged him. "You must be Brutus's son..." Jenny kissed his cheek. "Thank you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:48 am

"Well, adopted son.  But we look enough alike that it fools everyone else.  I'm glad you and Dad found each other." Orestes complimented her.  Brutus stood beside his beloved and son.
"The only thing I regret about how this happened is that I never got to take you flying when you were awake to enjoy it." Brutus said, half joking, half serious.
"Uh sir, it looks like the magic spell left you a gift." Atlas said, pointing at something on the ground.  A small pendant with a silver owl on it lay there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:54 am

Jenny smiled as she picked it up and put it on her Brutus. Jenny smiled as she began vocalizing. She climbed the tree and she squealed "Cannonball..." she jumped into the water and splashed Brutus. She laughed. "Payback honey..." she went underwater and hid behind the waterfall.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Oh, you're going to get it!" Brutus called after her.  Before he got very far, he noticed that he had his owl form again.  Playing on an educated guess, he removed the pendant.  Sure enough, he was human while he wasn't wearing it.  A devious smile on his face, he placed it in his coat pocket so he could share the surprise with her later.
"I know you're there, Jenny.  You can't hide from a General." he said as he moved behind the waterfall.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 am

Jenny giggled quietly as she dove underwater like a mermaid and swam underneath him. She loved him with all her heart. She closed her eyes underwater daydreaming of them not seeing the rock. She knocked her head on it and passed out. She looked so peaceful under the water in the moonlight with her dark hair covering her face. "I'm in love with Brutus..." her inner thoughts said. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 am

Taking a deep breath, Brutus dove underwater to see if he could find her.  He swam to Jenny, wrapping his arms around her as he reached her.  He used a rock to help push off and head to the surface.  He sucked in a breath of fresh air once he made it up and helped her lay against the rock walls.
"I told you you couldn't hide from me." he teased as he caught his breath.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 am

Jenny coughed up water when they were in the waterfall's cave. She giggled. "My Brutus..." she caressed his cheeks and kissed him. She wanted to show him her love for him. She began taking off his jacket as she took hers off. "I love you so much..." she said between kisses and gasps of air. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 am

"I love you too, Jenny.  You gave me a new reason to hope I could save myself, my son, and my subordinates.  You saw me and not just how I looked.  You will always be special to me for that" Brutus told her, lovingly.
The General let his newly restored hands caress her shoulders.  They slid to feel the length of her arms.  As his hands stroked her shoulders and back, he breathed in a gasp of awe.
"Oh Jenny, I can hold you now.  Really hold you." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 am

Jenny smiled and blushed. "I See you Brutus..." she was telling him what she knew what her parents used to say to each other cause they really loved each other...soulmates. She took her hands and took off her corsets. "Be mine Brutus..." she asked as she pressed against the wall willing to make them one. "See me the way I See you..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 am

Brutus leaned forward to kiss her.  This kiss was filled with his longing, and love, for her.  He let his hands explore her soft stomach and collar.  Slowly, he eased himself closer to her.
"I want to do that more than anything.  Just let me help you." He sat back to unbutton his shirt for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

Jenny was so happy with Brutus near. She took off her pants and helped him. "I love you so..." she whispered. "My angel..." b
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 am

"And I love you, my miracle.  My savior." Brutus soon came free of the last of his clothes too.  She was so close that all he wanted to do was reach out, hold her near, and keep her beside him always.
"I'm here for you.  I'm here." he whispered in her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next