Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Rahim gave her a look. The last name was pretty famous.
"Any relation to Al Capone, the famousss gangssster of Chicago?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Alidia smiled "She was a secret daughter and she fell in love with a young man who was on the opposite side of the tracks. Wanna see them which they were us. Danny Wilson..." Alidia whispered his mafia name.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Rahim smiled at the idea. There was something about being a bad boy that attracted ladies. And this one seemed too tempting to pass up.
"I like the sssound of that, sugar." he replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Alidia smiled as they went back in the 1920s. She was Alicia Capone. She wore a suit and if anyone bothered her would kick their asses. She walked in her daddy's bar. "The usual Tom." she said as she grabbed a pint of beer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Danny Wilson was sitting in a booth off to one side of the bar. He was there to talk about some business with a rat in the Mafia family. It came with being a hitman.
"That punk better show up or he's dead meat." he muttered to himself. He looked over at the bar while he waited. A young lady stood out to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Alicia wasn't like other girls. They go after guys swooning. She goes and recruits them. They wear dresses:she wears suits. They like tea: she liked alcohol. She had blue eyes and black hair hidden in a hat. She looked around her dad's bar and saw a young man he'd looked like she'd see before but she shakes off after another gulp of beer. Then she saw Jim Hensley the hitman walking to the boy. She chuckle as she walked out. "See yall later.." she said as she walked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:13 pm

"What do you want?" Danny asked the man who's come to join him. He could see the man was nervous. All the signs of a nervous tick were visible.
"I want to know if the boss plans on keeping my mouth shut or not." the other man answered.
"About what? You don't know anything." he retorted, sarcastically. As the man sharing the table began to talk about what he'd informed the police on, his blood began to boil. This man really was a rat. The Mafia didn't take kindly to rats, and there was only one thing to do with a rat.
"Well, I already know what he'll say, that we should kill you." Danny finally said, reaching for his gun under the table. It was as the man got up to use a restroom that he followed him and shot him in one of the stalls. He left through a back exit without anyone seeing him near the sight of the crime.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Alicia was walking to her apartment which was a few blocks from the bar and saw a black motorcar. "Great...daddy's home..." she thought aloud but then she heard a gun. She run to it cause daddy could wait. Then she bumped into the dude from the bar. "Hey wise guy watch it next time or I'll can you..." she got up and dusted her suit. She noticed her hat was missing and she saw it and fixed her black hair and put the hat on.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:27 pm

"Of course you will, sugar." Danny told her, his tone of voice telling her that he really didn't believe it. He tipped his hat to her as he walked away. It was the same girl he'd seen earlier and it prompted a smile from him before he rounded a corner and disappeared.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 pm

She growled. "Men..." Alicia ran to the bar and saw the hitman dead. "That man...dammit..." Alicia ran home and saw her daddy. "Hey there's my Ali..." Alicia smiled as she huffed "Hey daddy...can't talk..." she grabbed her pistol. "after someone...love ya..." she ran out looking for that "boy".
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Danny was heading to a spot selected ahead of time. His superiors were supposed to meet him there after dealing with the problem. At that point, everything was going his way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

"where is he?" she wondered as she ran. Then she saw The Ford Brothers. She hid behind a motorcar. She wondered. "So you'll think he'll do it?" one of the brothers said. "If he's that desperate for money..." the other said. "Nice idea...kidnapping Alicia Capone and Danny doing it...genius..." Alicia gasped as she went to an alley hiding better.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 pm

As it happens, Danny overheard this crucial piece of information. He had dropped his keys a certain distance back and was close enough to overhear the conversation. But he was confused by the identity of this Alicia Capone.
"Alicia Capone? Who is she?" he thought out loud to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Alicia gasped. "They know me..." she whispered to herself. "Then that means that kid at the bar was Danny...oh shit..." The brothers smiled as they walked in the alley holding up a picture of Alicia "Hey Danny boy new assessment from the boss find her and bring her in. Big smackaroos. She's Alicia Capone... Al's secret baby girl...big money...got it...here's a picture of her..." the brothers hand him the picture. "Oh yea boss also said no falling in love...if thats your type..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Danny was surprised when he saw the picture. This was Al "Scarface" Capone's daughter?! It was the same girl he had seen at the bar. But he didn't let his reaction show on his face.
"I'll uh...see if I can find her. I didn't know Capone had a kid, and maybe that's how he wants it. I make no promises." Danny told them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 pm

The brothers walked off. Alicia began walking out of their way. Why do people want me? I'm not like most girls... Alicia was so confused. She started to get hungry so she walked to the pizzeria "Jackies" she got some pizza and started to eat.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:37 pm

'This is too crazy. I know Capone's one of the richest mobsters in Chicago, but he's also the most dangerous. You mess with him, he messes with you.' Danny thought. He thought of going in for pizza, but he had lost his appetite. However, he could use a drink. He didn't notice a certain young lady already there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Alicia was shocked and started to choking when she saw Danny. She gasped for air. Her face was turning colors.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Well, he didn't notice until the young lady started choking. He didn't think twice. Danny quickly got up and went to her. Having learned the Heimlich maneuver, he wasted no time in trying to get whatever was lodged in her throat. After a few tries, he succeeded.
"Are you alright, ma'am?" Danny thought to ask.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 am

Alicia was thankful that he'd saved her skin. "Thanks wise guy..." she halfsmiled when she saw him "Hey Danny..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:14 am

"Oh. I'm sorry, I recognize you. I met you at the bar earlier." Danny said. He would rather not have to think about his job right now.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

Alicia smiled as she motioned him to take a sit. "ummm I'm Alicia Capone..." she lead on cause she wanted him to know that. She smiled as she got them some beer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 am

"You sure? I wasn't really going to eat anything. And I don't want your boss to get mad at me." Danny said as he cautiously sat beside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:36 am

Alicia smiled and giggled. Then she covered her mouth. She hadn't giggled in years. "Ummm sorry bout that..." she took a swig of beer and cleared her throat. "I'm the boss..Kay...anyway Danny...your boss is my uncle..." she held his hand and looked at Danny with fear in her eyes. "Dont turn me in...my uncle will have me doing "tricks" again and wear dresses..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 12:51 am

"Is that what he wants you for? Well, that's an odd excuse to see your niece. I wasn't sure if I wanted this particular job anyway." Danny admitted, keeping his voice low.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next