Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 am

"So, Please," Holli started to say "Help us to get the others and you all can be restored. And we can be one family." Holli took Tso's hand "plus Shoo needs to pay for the damage he has cause physically, mentally and spiritually...so are you with us?"
Meanwhile the crow was back but this time it was well-hidden. The eyes glowed while Shoo-Lug was watching us. "Soon everyone will be healed and theyll come for me," he chuckled evilly and then had an idea "Sue-Lug...come here" A young girl looked like Holli came in "What is is big brother?" Shoo smiled as he transported her and they waited until the moment was right then Shoo played music that Holli could hear. Holli was smiling as she was in a trance. "I...i...I will be back I'll check the grounds..." She walked towards the bush where Sue was and then Holli was gone but Sue took her place. "Holli" came back and sat by Tso, held his hand. "Grounds are secure and I love you..." "Holli" whispered.
Meanwhile the real Holli was tied up in chains. She was watching this. Tears streamed on her face as her beloved and everyone else walked away. And Shoo made it that they wont noticed anything until they came for him. He looked at Holli with those piercing eyes and laughed as he began undoing her komodo. And Holli couldn't scream. So she had to take it.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Tso Lan felt like something was very off. When Holli came back, he saw someone different in her eyes. It seemed Bai Tza felt so too. Aside from himself, she was the most magically sensitive. And with him no longer having the demon's power, he had to rely on his stepsister to see through illusions. When he gave her a look, the water sorceress nodded her head in understanding.
"Holli, do remember how we met?" Tso Lan asked her. She looked at him with a sweet smile.
"Of course I do, silly? I met you at your sanctuary." the girl replied. He frowned.
"Wrong answer." he stated. With those words, Bai Tza was on her. She held the imposter down and towered over them.
"You are not my stepbrother's lover! Where is she?!" Bai Tza demanded to know.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Sweat was going down Shoo-Lug's body. And Holli started to cried as Shoo handed her komodo back. He laughed. "Youre just perfect my dear...." he said. He looked at the sphere and noticed that they found out. Dammit... Shooo thought. "Sue-Lug....lie to them....its not time yet..." he said as Sue smiled "It is me.....I'm your beloved Holli....I protected you from the humans and I traded my powers..." Holli was watching this and screamed "Liar!!...." Then Shoo slapped her "Shut up before its you dead...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

But the siblings weren't fooled. Not one bit.
"You will not dishonor our friend with your tricks!" Bai Tza seethed with anger. The water behind her was rising like a tsunami waiting to be released.
"Whatever you're selling, we're not buying." Tso Lan added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Shoo was getting angry. "Why didnt it work?" he said aloud, pacing the floor. "Its cause he loves me too much to be tricked by you..." Holli said and smiled. That made Shoo stop in his tracks and evilly smiled. He made Holli chained up in the air and made a sphere appear as Sue disappeared. His face popped in "Hello Bai and Tso been awhile....I have a present for you Tso..." the sphere showed Holli "Tso..." she cried out as Shoo was back on. "She'll get it...if you come alone but if the rest of you come I might let her go..." Holli cried "Tso..." Then the sphere disappears
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 5:43 pm

"Well now what do we do? It will take us time to find the others, and I'm not sure if he knows that Hsi Wu and Shendu have been cured like you have." Bai Tza began to argue.
"It's a chance we'll have to take. Dai Gui and Po Kong are likely still sticking together, so finding them will be no problem. I'm not sure how we'll track Xiao Fung and Tchang Zu. As for Hsi Wu and Shendu, there's no guarantee that they'll come now that one of them is married and the other is proposing to his girlfriend." Tso Lan explained.
"So that means only four of us will be present." she concluded.
"Wrong. We will all be there to save his lady love." a new voice entered the conversation. They looked around and found two other demons and two human males. One of the demons was very tall and muscular, dressed in armor, with a blue lizard-like face. The second one appeared to be much like a frog or a toad. These were Tchang Zu, the thunder sorcerer and Xiao Fung, the wind sorcerer. The other humans were no doubt Shendu and Hsi Wu.
"You found us!" Bai Tza exclaimed, gladly.
"We saw what had begun with Tso Lan and thought it best to track down everyone. It seems we all had the same idea." Xiao Fung told them.
"All that's left now is to find the earth and mountain sorcerers and rescue the young lady." Hsi Wu added, giving Tso Lan a teasing glance. There wasn't much time to lose. The six went to find the absent members of this party.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Holli was hurt pretty badly. Shoo walked to her and caressed his fingers on her. "Such a delicate flower and you're just for me." Holli spat at his face. "I'll never be yours....not now or ever...." she declared. The chains rose higher. She looked down and whimpered. "I tried playing nice but my flower you're not playing fair..." he smirked "it's like youre playing with fire..." Shoo began "missing" on propose at her. "Tso...." Holli cried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Tso Lan's guess about Dai Gui and Po Kong staying together proved to be correct. It took little persuasion to get them to join them. When they arrived, the earth sorcerer and mountain sorceress had worked together to break open the entrance to Shoo-Lug's home.
"We know you're there! I say we settle this, here and now." Tso Lan called out to the tyrant who must be terrorizing Holli.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Shoo smiled "Well...Well the gangs all here..." Holli looked down and saw Tso and his family. "Tso...up here..." she was higher up and her body was badly burned. She whipered. "Now, the promise I made to let your beloved go..." Shoo lower the chains. Holli looked at the family an then her beloved. "I...I'm sorry...I love you all..." she whispered as she was going towards them, but she was stopped by fire sphere forcefield. And the lack of oxygen was becoming too much, she started to suffocate. "Tso..." she said as she held out her hand on the forcefield. "I lied..." Shoo chuckled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Bai Tza shrieked in outrage before she sent a blast of water at the flames. Her waters were freezing cold and endless if she wanted them to be. Tso Lan was quick to get Holli out of there. He and Xiao Fung checked her over.
"She'll live, she didn't get too much smoke. But she is badly damaged from burns. Anyone who knows how to waterbend should tend to this now." the wind sorcerer said with haste.
Tso Lan and Bai Tza immediately went to work on that.
"So, for what reason did you want all of us here?" Tchang Zu finally spoke up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Shoo smiled evilly. "To do this..." he snapped his fingers and made lotus flowers fall. Holli remembered what happened with Tso. "He's going to suck their powers and have them for hisself we need to stop him..." she grimaced as she got up and gathered her willpower and began waterbending. "Leave them alone..." Holli screamed. She began bending like crazy. "They're my family...I won't let you destroy another family of mine."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:51 pm

But none of the remaining demons reacted to the flowers. Bai Tza became human, but only because the symbol she needed was present. Tso Lan had to laugh at this amateurish oversight.
"Fool, were you not warned? Each demon sorcerer requires a different symbol to cure or control them. The lotus pod only worked for me, and you can never gain our powers once we have been cured." he informed the man.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Shoo grimaced and growled. "Fool..." Shoo was getting ready for a fire attack. Holli saw it coming. It was the firey phoenix that killed her family. "No....Tso look out...." Holly jumped in front of him and pushed him away. She was going to use her waterbending but once she pushed Tso away and was about to bend it was too late the firey bird consumed her. And the smoke was suffocating her. She coughed. She was weaker. "Tso...I love you..." Holli's began to close.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm

"No. No." Tso Lan murmured, numb from the shock. Tchang Zu summoned all the lightning he could allow in that room and sent it at Shoo. While the man writhed in pain, Po Kong crushed him under her immense girth. Then they turned their attention to their fallen family member.
Tso Lan held her close while Bai Tza healed her wounds.
"Can't you try to pull the smoke from her lungs? You're the wind sorcerer here!" Hsi Wu implored with Xiao Fung, desperate to keep his elder brother from having his heart broken.
"I suppose I could try. It'll be my first time trying this." Xiao Fung began taking a few deep breaths over Holli. Each breath brought more smoke out of her lungs.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Holli's eyes weakly opened for a minute. She weakly smiled as she saw everyone. "My second family" she paused as she stroked her hands on Tso's cheeks "and my beloved....I'm glad that you all came..." she coughed as she started to sing.

"I...I love you Tso....forever...we had a lifetime of love..." Her eyes closed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Tso Lan held Holli against his chest. Tears were falling from his eyes. He still wasn't giving up on trying to save her.
"I love you too, Holli. Please, don't leave me." he begged. As he worked, the sound of a drum was heard and the scent of the lotus flowers filled the room. While everyone seemed to mourn, Dai Gui and Po Kong regained their human forms. But nobody took any joy in this fact.
"No! This is wrong! This wasn't supposed to happen like this." Bai Tza began to wail.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Holli saw them above them and started to cry. Then there was a light and the Dragon Lord showed. Holli bowed "My Lord..." He smiled. "Arise my child..." she rose and wiped the tears away. The Dragon Lord hugged her "Since you rescued your soulmate from danger and since its not yet your time...." Holli gasped "Youre going to..." The Dragon Lord nodded. Holli took a big gasp of air. "Tso...." she said as she jumped in his arms and kissed him. Unknowing about the shadows watching them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Tso Lan gratefully hugged her back. He kissed her on the lips, savoring them after almost losing her. The others were watching with watery eyes and sweet smiles.
"I love you, Holli. I love you." he repeated, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

She smiled as she kissed him too."The Dragon Lord brought me back cause I sacrificed myself and it wasnt my time...come here you..." she began kissing him more passionately "I can't bare a life without you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"Nor can I bear on without you. Holli, you mean so much to us, and to me. I love you so very much." Tso Lan said before kissing her a second time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Holli smiled. "I...I am so speechless...." She held her beloved close. Then a familiar voice popped in "How sweet..." it was Sue-Lug. Holli held her beloved close cause she didnt wanna lose him again. The others went to her and she stomped her foot and opened the earth, Holli and Tso fell in but there was a root. They had a hold on it but it was ripping. Bai Tza told them to hold on. Holli's eyes showed fear has the root was ripping, "Tso we wont make it..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

"Not if I can help it!" Dai Gui was the first to act. He was the strongest at earthbending and knew he could handle Sue. The rest of them did their best to help Holli and Tso Lan out of danger.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm

When they got up Holli breathed in and out. "That was close...." she ran to Dai Gui and the others and she hugged them all and for the guys gave kisses on their cheeks. "You saved us...thank you.." "What about me.." Sue-Lug said tied up Holli smiled as she made a water sphere surround her and she walk to it. "If you come to my family or my beloved again...I will end you.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

"Well done, my love." Tso Lan congratulated her.
"Yeah, you sure showed her." Hsi Wu said with a little mischief in his tone. He might not have been the sky demon anymore, but there was still something impish about the way he behaved.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Holli smiled. Alidia floated out and waited for Rahim. "That was a good one...I just remembered another one...." she said as they transported back. "Does the name Alicia Capone ring any bells?" Alidia smiled
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next