Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

The memories disappeared as Alidia woke up. "He was one of my friends...his name was Aang"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"Aang. That sssoundsss like it'sss Chinese. How did you make a Chinese friend before coming here?" Rahim asked, curious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Alidia nodded. "He was a new student...at my school... before..." Alidia shuddered cause that was the night that Deanne did what he did.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Rahim held her close. He had only seen her shudder like this once. He suspected it all had to do with that boy.
"He showed up at the sssame time you got together with him, I wager. Am I getting warm?" he inquired as to how close to the truth he was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Alidia nodded as she wanted Rahim to see what happened before. They were invisible of the events.
She was wearing her old Victorian dress with her charm necklace and at school with her friends. "Alidia, Alidia are you there?" Lisa Howard, Alidia's best girlfriend was trying to get her attention but she had her eyes looking at Deanne, the rich new boy who had that certain charm, something bout him made her (Alidia) feel unladylike. "Lisa oh my I'm sorry.... It's just," Alidia started to say before Lisa started to talk. "I got an idea how about I talk to Deanne and you know the carnival is in town. You guys should go."

Later, Alidia put on her best dress on cause Deanne told Lisa he'd be glad to take her. She was putting on her makeup and she heard a knock on her door. And in walked her mom, sister Luana and her dad. They smiled. Her dad, handed her another charm for her necklace. It was a heart. Alidia grinned, "Thanks mom dad and Luana. I love you guys." "We love you too Alidia honey. Be careful okay?" Alidia nodded as she walked out.

Laughing and playing the games Deanne and her were having a great time. Until it was time to head home. They walked to her house. " I had a fun time with you Alidia, but now I've gotta ask will you be my special girl?" Alidia was shocked. "Deanne I had fun but I can't cause my parents want me to travel and writings. Please don't get mad." Deanne grinned evilly as he muttered words like this: day is dawn and beauty she is make her like me. And casting this spell all my beloved's is dead." Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her and she was still wearing her necklace. And then she blacked out. Athena and Ariel coming to her rescue.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Rahim felt his heart ache for her, to have lost everything she knew in just one night. It wasn't fair to her, or anyone who had known her. He didn't think it was possible for his already rock bottom opinion of Deanne to get any lower.
"He really is a childhood robber, in his own way." was the first thing out of Rahim's mouth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Alidia nodded as they returned to the gym. Alidia felt a bit weak with all the magic she had done. She began to blink her eyes and then she fainted. Then there was a faint song as Alidia blacked out and her little sister's spirit showed.

[img:b4a4]http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/tv/img/3914_victoria_justice[1].jpg[/img:b4a4]

"Hello..." the young girl said
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Rahim was a bit surprised by the appearance of a little girl's spirit. Though, he was still fast enough to catch Alidia in case she fell. He held her in a way that suggested he might carry her if he needed to.
"Hello there, little one. Who are you?" he said to the little girl.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 pm

The little girl giggled as she skipped to her sister. "I'm Victoria or Tori. Alidia's little sister." She placed her ghostly hand on her sister's heart. Alidia's body rose a bit "You...and sister Ali having twins...By the way whats your name?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

"My name is Rahim Sssahib, Victoria. I want to marry your sssissster sssometime in the future." Rahim answered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Victoria smiled "Ali...married?" the young girl giggled. "Mama and Papa come here Ali getting married and she having twins..." With that Alidia's parents showed. Mrs and Mr Aaron and Haley Hendly.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 19 Hotch-Haley-ssa-aaron-hotchner-9088991-432-194
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm

This was the one thing that could have ever made Rahim nervous, other than the first time Alidia made a move on him. Alidia's parents were now right before him. It made his stomach get tight inside him.
"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Hendly. I am honored to meet the parentsss of the girl I love more than anything." he greeted them, humbly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Haley smiled as she wrapped Rahim in a ghostly hug. Aaron on the other hand was kinda hesitant. "So... Rahim is it?" Haley rolled her eyes "Rahim don't mind him he's just worried. Honey come on, Alidia will be okay. I have a feeling that Rahim won't be like him." Aaron just glared at Rahim.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 pm

"If by him you mean Deanne, no." Rahim responded to Haley's comment. "I will never do to her what he did. My people are far too honorable to disssgraccce a young lady as wonderful as she is."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Haley smiled as she looked at Aaron "See Rahim is kind and sweet." Aaron just glared at the young man. "Tell me all about your people and yourself...Rahim" Haley rolled her eyes and she looked at her worn out daughter. "Our sweet Alidia...how we miss you & love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 pm

"I am a Muktar, a raccce of people that might be extinct in the eyesss of hissstory. My people were great fightersss and trackersss, essspecially when magic is involved. For reasonsss I don't underssstand, many of usss disssappeared. My family were the only onesss left in the Arabian Desert. Well, jussst me now." Rahim paused to compose himself before going on.
"A monssster hunter found our houssse and burned it to the ground. He took my mother from my father and me. I've never forgotten his faccce. My father tried to keep usss together, but he passssed away from a broken heart. I was forcccibly taken in by thievesss and raised to take care of myssself, but their life was not for me. I came here and met your daughter on my firssst day here." he added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Victoria and Haley watched over Alidia. Aaron still was overprotective over Alidia, even in the afterlife. "Okay, Rahim. I am starting to warmup to you but answer me this: what do you see in her? Because that "boy" and I'm using that term heavily. Saw power in her. What do you see?" Haley glared at her husband "Aaron how dare you...I'm sorry Rahim normally he don't act this way."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Rahim only held up his hand, silently telling the mother that it was okay. He wasn't offended at all. It let him know that her father just wanted the best for his daughter.
"No, the quessstion is underssstandable. And I will anssswer you. I knew when I met Alidia that she was powerful, but...it meant nothing to me. What meant sssomething was that she sssaw me, not jussst my unusual appearanccce. And then I got to know her when we were friendsss, and I found a young woman who was both my complete opposssite and my perfect match." Rahim explained as calmly as he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

Haley was still upset her husband. She floated to him. "Aaron how could you be so cruel...Rahim and Ali are soulmates...can't your cold heart see that?" Victoria started to cry "mama and daddy please don't fight...it'll upset the babies." Haley and Aaron looked at Victoria then at Alidia. And Aaron looked at Haley with anger "Yes I saw it, Haley I just wanted to know."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 am

"And you know now. I have no problem explaining myssself to you, sssir. I'm sure you jussst want what'sss bessst for Alidia." Rahim stated.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 am

Aaron looked at the young man and smirked. "Welcome to the family." Haley hugs her husband. "Told you so." she said with giggles. Victoria smiled and looked at her sister's fiancé "Do you guys know if their gender?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 am

Rahim smiled gladly at Aaron for his words. He was happy to have pleased her family. He smiled at Victoria's question.
"We are having a son and a daughter." he answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:27 am

They all smiled. "Oh Aaron...grandparents...can you believe it?" Haley smiled. Aaron nodded. "I'm going to be an auntie..." Victoria giggled. "what's their names?" the young girl of 6 asked she was so excited.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 am

"We decccided to name them Shabanu and Vlad Rahim. I came up with they name for our little girl. And Alidia wanted to combine my name and her favorite teacher'sss name for our ssson." Rahim answered, happy to be sharing this with them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 am

Again they all smiled. Victoria's curiousity was coming again. She floated to her sister again. "Why is Alidia like that? Pale colored and not awake?" She was right; Alidia wasn't looking like herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next