Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 5:27 pm

The sound of her moaning was turning him on in a big way. He moved even deeper inside Alicia, and it was sending chills through him. It felt so invigorating.
"You are so beautiful." he murmured to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Alicia ran her hands down Danny's bare back and gasped/moaned. "Ohhhhh Danny....like that..." Alicia grasped the bed sheets. It was magical. Them; together cloud nine.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 5:55 pm

"Alicia." Danny whispered her name. Now that he was all the way in, he could really pleasure her. He started to make thrusts into her, gentle at first, but gaining speed and strength over time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Alicia gasped and moaned "Ohhh Danny...Ohhh" Alicia felt the bed rocking but she didnt care. "Yes....Danny...." she began moving with him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 6:13 pm

"I've got you, baby. I'm right here." Danny said in a soothing voice. At one point, he lay his head against her chest, listening to her heart. It sounded like it was racing as he kept going.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Alicia gasped for air. "Danny..." she moaned and then she heard their heartbeats coexist. "Soulmates..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"Who knows. We might be." Danny replied. He could feel his member being squeezed. It felt like they were getting close to something they were both waiting for.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Alicia was somewhat excepting that. She gasped and then began arching her body. "Danny...." she gasped and moaned. She began moving back and forth. Her hair flying underneath the pillow. "Ohhhhh Danny...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

"Getting excited?" Danny asked, though he was fairly sure she was. He held her close to his body. He knew he wanted this so badly. It would only take a few more moves for it to be complete.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Alicia looked at Danny with her sparkling eyes. "Yes...I'm...Ohhh excited...I feel...(gasping for air) complete...with you...Daniel Wilson...I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm

"You...make me...complete, Alicia. I love you...so much." Danny told her, his voice husky. At last, he felt himself release inside her. It was just the most amazing thing he'd ever felt.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Alicia take a breath of passionately release. "That was amazing my beloved." she laid her head on his chest. And she rubbed his chest as she fell asleep. "I love you Daniel Wilson. My soulmate."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 pm

"Yes, it was. Alicia, you are wonderful. Would you believe me if I said you're the first woman I've ever done this with?" Danny inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Alicia was shocked. She looked at Danny. "Oh my really? You were mine too. But you always seemed like the guy who is the bees knees around other girls...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm

"I don't know about that. The shape of my face has a kind of severity to it. I think it makes me seem more intimidating to the opposite sex." Danny said, a little gloomily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"Well Mr Danny Wilson you belong to me Ms Alicia Capone. And Nothing and I mean nothing is going to change that..." Alicia looked at her soulmate, kissed his lips & slid down to the sheets. She put her hair to her side shoulder and began blowing his member. Bobbing her head up & down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Danny began to gasp for breath. She was getting him excited now. He lay down, letting the pleasure wash over him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Alicia was going faster and began rubbing. She looked at Danny with her sparkling eyes. The radio played a song.

That made Alicia smile. She got on top of Danny and began bouncing, "Ohhh Danny...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm

How long could he last through this? He didn't know. But he was willing to try and last as long as she did. His hands slid up and down her thighs as she moved.
"You know how to make a man feel wanted." he said after a while.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Alicia smiled as she laid her head on his bare chest. She heard his heartbeat again coexisting with hers. She smiled. "After a quick nap I have to get our undercover things Mr Dan Smith..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"You do that. Meanwhile, I'm going to take a shower. It won't take me long." Danny informed her as he got up and let her relax.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:21 pm

To be honest Alicia wasnt that tired. She got up from the bed and walked to the vanity. She brushed her hair and she changed into her suit. And once again she was one of the guys and she wrote a note for Danny.
Danny, Be back soon. Going shopping. Wasnt that sleepy. Love you. AC She placed a rose and kiss mark on the note.
She walked out of the door and walked to the store unaware that the Ford Brothers were watching her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Danny found her note. He was sure that Alicia would be back before long. After taking a nice cold shower, he settled down to wait for her to return.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Alicia was almost done. She just needed the perfect wig for Danny. She looked at all sorts but she wanted one that matched his most wonderful eyes. She chuckled. Then she found it a blonde one. She walked out. And for a while everything was good until she felt like she was being watched, she walked faster and then she walked in an alley. Oh No...Dead end... she thought. "Well...looks like Danny didnt have to do the job..." Alicia wasnt going to give up. She dropped the items and grabbed her gun. The Ford Brothers grazed her arm with a shot. "Dammit that hurt..." she said. They grabbed her and placed her in a car.Danny... Then it began to storm.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Danny was unaware of what was happening while he waited. But after some time, he began to worry. He couldn't help wondering what had happened to make her so late.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next