Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Tso Lan stared in shock at all this. He had no idea what was going on. What was happening to Holli?
"What does this mean?" he thought out loud. Just then, a sound caught his attention. It sounded like people coming.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Holli landed. She was feeling weak. She transformed into a warrior princess. She was so weak that she blacked out. "Tso Lan..." she whispered as she made with little power she had left and made an earth wall. She closed her eyes when it was up. "Tso..." she whispered again but sounding more weak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 pm

"I'm right here, Holli. I'm here beside you. I'm not leaving my beloved alone with whoever is on the other side of that wall." Tso Lan promised her. It wasn't just concern for her, he could sense they had a lotus pod with them. Those on the other side of that wall had come for him. The lotus pod was the symbol of the one who defeated the moon demon sorcerer and they were going to use it to threaten him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Holli weakly smiled as she caressed his face when she opened her eyes. "I love you so much....I have a bit of power in me...I wonder..." she closed her eyes and really focused as she made her energy go to him. To transform him. "Come on work..." she whispered and then she saw a glow happening. "That's it..." she continued pressing her powers and love into him. She began feeling weaker and weaker.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Tso Lan felt something happening. Holli was trying to make him human to cure him. But the part of the demon's power was not willing to leave so easily. She needed help.
"The lotus pod!" he said in realization. Using his power over gravity in reverse, he brought the wall down. He had a plan of course, to let the lotus pod get near and have her shut them out again.
"Come on then. You think you can control me, give it your best shot. It's too late for you to gain my power." he dared them. As he suspected, the lotus pod came right at him when released. It hit him and he could feel the demon's energy being expelled, but it hurt so much that he was on his knees soon.
"Holli, get the wall back up! None of them are Earthbenders! Hurry!" he ordered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Holli heard her beloved's pleas. She weakly got up, focused her energy and made a powerful wall and she began feeling weak as her knees bent. "Tso Lan..." she cried out. "Become human...you're not a monster nor beast...you're human...and my beloved...I love you so...I told you I'd do anything for you...and I guess I am giving up my immortal avatar self..." a ball of love and her energy bulit a sphere and it hit Tso Lan, right on. "Become human..." she loudly said as she blacked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 pm

At last, Tso Lan felt the demon sorcerer's energy let go. With one loud scream, his body changed. His skin lost its green tint. His strange features and secondary arms disappeared. His hair was not as long as it once was. His strength spent, he fell to his knees, trying to catch his breath. Subconsciously, his hand reached for hers and he used waterbending to restore her strength.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Holli's breathing was under control. She fluttered her eyes opened. Once she gave up her avatar powers she was a normal water bender. Her eyes once multi-colored and now they were sky-blue, her blonde hair was back and she was back. She woke as she saw Tso Lan human. She smiled as she pushed aside his bangs and kissed him fully this time with passion. "I love you Tso Lan," she said with breaks of air from her kisses.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Tso Lan gladly kissed her back. Finally, he could indulge in such wonderful things again. He could hold her so close to him with fear of revulsion.
"Holli, you did it. You helped me rid myself of this affliction. I needed your pure, honest love and the lotus pod in order to change back." he murmured against her lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Holli smiled and blushed. "Now we can help your friends right? Because they need our help and Shoo-Lug needs to be taught a lesson in pure love..." she wrapped herself around her beloved continuing kissing him. "Don't you think?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:09 am

"If you think we can do that, that would be great. Aside from me, the ones that have been cured are Hsi Wu and Shendu. These young men had the powers of the sky and fire demon sorcerers. This means there are only five left, three men and two women." Tso Lan explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Holli smiled as she got up. "Arise my good sir for we are going to cure your friends with another powerful form of pure love...family love... Arise my beloved...lead the way."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:24 am

"The one I can think of that is closest is Bai Tza. She has the water demon sorcerer's power and wanted to stay close to me if I was ever in trouble. She always had an understanding with me that the others did not." Tso Lan said as they left the temple together.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:28 am

Holli smiled as she held Tso Lan's hand. She was nervous, but with Tso Lan she was going to be okay. "I could be like a sister for her that would show my love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:34 am

"She might like that. Ever since becoming the water demon sorceress, she's become self-conscious about her appearance. You could say she is beautiful and ugly at the same time." Tso Lan told her as they went on their way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 am

Holli gasped "I bet she's lovely..." Holli couldnt wait to meet her and say she has a new sister...her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 am

"I always thought she was." Tso Lan agreed. Bai Tza was more than a confidante to him. She was his stepsister.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 am

Holli smiled when they reached their point of designation. But she wasn't greeted by a hello or greetings but with her pinned by a wall. "Please I mean no harm...." Holli said. When Holli was pinned it was hard, so hard that Alidia almost was knocked out. Ouch...that hurt...shes got super strength I give her that...
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Bai Tza was exactly as he remembered her. She had tendrils growing from the back of her head and a fish tail in place of legs. Her body was colors of teal, royal blue, and white similar to a porcelain vase. She looked kind of like Medusa crossed with a mermaid.
"Hello, stepsister." Tso Lan greeted her when he made himself known.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Holli again pleaded. "Please I mean no harm...Tso can tell you that...just please let me go I have an idea that could make you and the others healed just trust me..." Bai Tza let her go but Holli dropped on the ground.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 11:46 pm

"She speaks the truth, Bai Tza. She helped me to free myself from our mutual predicament." Tso Lan confirmed as he came forward and offered a hug to his stepsister. Bai Tza looked down at him with a sad but hopeful look.
"It is you, isn't it Tso Lan?" she asked.
"Yes, it's me." he answered, gratefully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Holli smiled as she watched the mini family rejoining. Then Holli had the feeling they were being watched. She saw a crow. She looked at it and threw a water sphere at it not knowing that it was a spy for Shoo-Lug. "I'm Holli by the way..." Holli said when the rejoining of family was done and the pesky crow was away.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 am

"Holli here thinks she knows how to help the rest of us. She and I figured out how Shendu and Hsi Wu did it." Tso Lan informed her as he opened a bag, revealing a gourd he had brought along.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 am

Holli nodded. " Tso Lan and I found out you need an unselfish love that's pure and good. But I was thinking that family love is like that so thats when I got thinking that we could gather everyone and love each other like a family and the rest of you can be normal once more and help me and Tso defeat Shoo-Lug. And make harmony with the elements."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 06, 2013 3:20 am

"So you wish to go looking for the rest of us who still need help?" Bai Tza asked. They both nodded their heads at her question.
"That's the idea. With me cured, the others will be in danger of being sought out. We have to find them before someone else does." Tso Lan said in a no-nonsense tone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next