Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Alidia grinned. As she began getting on top of her prince and said "Are you ready dear?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm

"Yesss, pleassse." Rahim was begging her. He was her slave this time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Alidia giggled as she began rocking back and forth as he did to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Rahim felt a wave of ecstacy wash over him. Was this how he had made her feel? Oh, he could never recall a time when he had felt this good.
"Alidia. My desert rose." he murmured, drunk from the pleasure he was feeling.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Alidia never felt like this before and she was so happy. She bent down and kissed him.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 5 Couple-hot
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:55 pm

His hands quickly reached up to hold her as Alidia kissed him. One of his hands came to the back of her head. He used his fingers to smooth the tangles from her hair.
'If I am her prince, then she is my princess.' Rahim thought to himself. There was no denying that they were soulmates.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:00 am

Alidia moved her head to the motions of his fingers. Alidia felt like royalty when she was with her beloved prince. "When I first met you
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.
you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become more than just friends.
Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
A boy so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true.
You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.
I know you
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
what I'd do if you were gone?
So I have decided
time answers all.
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall.
I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile.
Time will reveal, what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said.
Meeting you has changed my life
and I really love you so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will too.
I always think of
me and you." Alidia loved poetry and that was on her heart when they made passionate love.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

Rahim smiled up at her. He never would've guessed that she was a poet. But she certainly had a knack for it.
"Alidia, that was beautiful. Jussst like you." Rahim complimented her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 am

Alidia blushed and giggled. "Thank you my beloved prince." she laid next to him and wrapped her arm around his chest. "No matter what happens to us. We'll be together." She kissed his cheek. She loved him with all of her heart. She thought of a song that matched them.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am

"I agree with you. Nothing will keep usss from each other. I hope we can be together forever." Rahim said, reaching up to caress her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 am

Alidia smiled as she replied,"Rahim we will. I'll probably make a potion for us to live forever like my "dad", "sister" and "mom" cause they are vampires. Why can't we?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 am

Alidia smiled as she replied,"Rahim we will. I'll probably make a potion for us to live forever like my "dad", "sister" and "mom" cause they are vampires. Why can't we? I can't bother or live without you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

"That'sss right, your other family. You know, I can't imagine living without you either. It's nice to know you think so highly of me." Rahim said, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 am

Alidia intertwined their hands. "Of course I think highly of you it's cause you're my prince." Alidia kissed him on the lips. "I'll make the potion later but now I wanna be in your arms." Alidia started to flutter her eyes close. She smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm

All too glad to oblige her, Rahim slid his hands along her body to rest on her waist and the back of her neck. He returned her kiss, with all the passion he could muster. She deserved it.
"My darling desert rose." he whispered to her, his voice full of love for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Unknown to Alidia; her charm necklace was making a new charm, a desert flower with their song playing.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 5 P13414257
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Rahim lay back on his bed, wanting to drink in the sight of her. Alidia was the girl he never thought he would find. His hand caressed her face as he smiled at her.
"I never thought I would find a girl like you, Alidia. You are more than I ever dreamed I could have." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Alidia felt her face being touched. She had fallen asleep and she was lightly breathing. She was dreaming perfectly. About the gardens and a song. She dreamed of her and her prince getting married. And they sat on the beach.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 5 Tumblr_lmxghk3gF11qj5lbbo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Rahim let her sleep. She looked so peaceful that he didn't want to disturb her. Lightly, he placed a kiss on her forehed.
"Sssleep well, Alidia. I will be right here, watching over you. No one will disssturb your sssweet dreamsss." he whispered his promise in her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:02 am

Alidia smiled as she continued to dream. They were in a castle, then they were crowned and finally they were royalty.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am

With that, Rahim lay down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his body. Once he was comfortable, he closed his eyes to enjoy the peace with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 am

Alidia and Rahim ruled their kingdom with love and peace. And then it happened, a dark cloud. Alidia knew who it was. Deanne. "Deanne please leave me alone." Alidia pleaded as he appeared with his magical staff. Alidia was scared as she wrapped her arm round her prince. Deanne just laughed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Rahim brought Alidia's head to lay against his chest when he noticed she seemed to be uncomfortable. He hoped the sound of his heart beat would calm her. At the same time, he stroked her hair to soothe her. Whatever would make her feel better, he would do it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

"Alidia just a little coward," Deanne said as he laughed but stopped when Alidia began chanting cause she heard the heartbeats of her prince. Deanne started to disappear. It was working.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Rahim felt her relaxing. It was enough to make him smile. He pulled her even closer to him.
"I love you very much, Alidia." he told her before falling asleep himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next