Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

At this part, Rahim felt an eyebrow go up. This wasn't what he expected. But it did make her tale much more fun.
"Sssoundsss like she got away from her ssstalker." he guessed. "But do go on. What happened?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Well when DJ and AJ got to AJ's house DJ told her how he felt and she turned him down. And what she didnt know bout DJ he was a wizard and put a spell on her and killed her family. She heard the quite screams of her family. And she was blacked out thats all she could hear." Alidia paused to quietly sniffle a bit cause she knew the pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

"That'sss terrible." Rahim muttered, feeling sympathy for the girl in her story. Without noticing, he lay his hand on top of hers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Alidia looked at her desert god and smiled. "When AJ woke up she found a black rose from him and two people that took her in and they took care of her but she was afraid to love again."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Rahim knew how that was. After his mother was killed and his father died of a broken heart, he had trouble letting anyone get close to him. If he had never heard about this school, he might've stayed that way all his life. But it was thanks to that spontaneous decision that he was happy now. He hoped this story turned out the same way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"Then AJ thought she fell in love but he was in love with her "sister" and then recently AJ was roaming the halls of her home she found an interesting person and her heart started to skip beats and she was afraid to get close to him. So she kept her distance until they talked in the gardens." Alidia smiled
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 pm

"Really? Was thisss one the man of her dreamsss?" Rahim asked. He was keeping his fingers crossed that he was right.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"What can I say but AJ liked substance over style," Alidia giggled, "The prince and her did fall in love and he was the man of her dreams. She loves her prince unconditionally." Alidia kissed her prince. "She was glad that she waited for him."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Then, Rahim knew what she was doing. Alidia had disguised the story of her life as a well spun tale. He couldn't help but smile as he kissed her in return.
"I wager she was. What happened to them after that?" he inquired, pretending to be ignorant.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Alidia smiled, "It was up to her prince. He made her feel complete. When she was relaxing at the gardens she was singing this song in her heart."

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Rahim let a soft look enter his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her. Then, he lay back on his bed, taking her with him. Unlike earlier, Alidia was the one on top now.
"Did he make her forget the passst and the pain that lay in it? I cccertainly hope he did." he joked with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Alidia smiled as she fixed her hair to put it on her shoulder and laid on Rahim's stomach. "Indeed he did."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

"He mussst have treated her very well." he stated, then turned her head up to look at him. "As I do with you, my preciousss one."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 pm

"He does and honey I have a confession that prince is you." Alidia ran her fingers on his chest, "I love you my desert god."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

"That'sss what I thought. I'm flattered that you think of me as a princcce. It'sss very sssweet of you. Even though I'm no one of noble blood, it'sss ssstill kind of you to think of me as sssuch." Rahim said to her, comfortingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Alidia smiled. "You made the spell of my fear of love and broke it ." Alidia kissed him as she held him close and ran her magic finger on his Adam's apple.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mh1rkycxnk1rb6prdo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Rahim gasped as a shudder ran through him. Shivers went down his spine at her touch. He reached up, wrapped his arms around her, and held her to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Alidia loved being held like this. She run her fingers on his skin. And whispered "Should we go for a second round? This time I'll do the magic."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

"I would love to go a sssecond round with you. No one elssse will make me feel as alive as you do, Alidia. No one." Rahim hissed, hungry for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Alidia smiled as she began kissing his skin. She first kissed his lips, neck, stomach. And then she slid down the Egyptain sheets. Tracing her fingers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Rahim kept still, knowing that this was her time to play with him. Each kiss she planted on his body excited him. This time, she was the one pleasuring him. And he was loving it almost as much as he loved her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Alidia never did this before and she was nervous. But she decided to give it a shot. When she got to the place of Rahim's "Gift" she began stroking rubbing it. And she changed the music.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Rahim felt his whole body go limp. Under Alidia's hands, he felt his heart speed up to an alarming rate. He was beginning to gasp for air.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Alidia heard her prince gasping for air. That was a bad or good thing. She thought it was a good thing so she continued and she wondered what would happen if she blowed. " One way to find out." Alidia thought as she began blowing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:27 pm

His hands clutched the sheets under him. Before long, a snake-like hiss escaped between his gritted teeth. He was struggling to control himself for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next