Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 pm

"That'sss okay. It ssstill sssoundsss beautiful. I like how your name jussst rollsss off the tongue." Rahim told her. Finally, he started going faster. He wanted to excite her more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Alidia smiled when he said that. And she gasped and moaned when he went faster. "Rahim, my desert merciful god," she held him close to her pressing her whole body on him. She finally found her god and he was her soulmate.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm

As he increased his speed, Rahim kissed her collar. His touch was worshipful, almost chaste. He loved her, and he wanted her to know that with every action he took with her here.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Alidia gasped and moaned. She ran her hands down Rahim's back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm

At last, Rahim felt that his climax was coming. Alidia's action of moving her hands on his back was turning him on even more. He kept going, not wanting the moment to peek too soon.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Alidia placed her hands on Rahim's waist and she was ready for anything. She loved her god so much.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:59 pm

With her arms around him, Rahim ran one hand through her hair. He was almost there. His hands explored the bare skin of her stomach, arms, and shoulders. By this point, he was over the edge. It felt like he couldn't get enough of her. Then, without warning, his seed was released inside of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Alidia took a deep breath of relief and pleasure. She was happy. Her eyes had brighten and they were glassy. "Rahim that was prefect, you followed your heart. As long we are together nothing will destroy us. I love you until the end."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

"And I you, my desert rose. Nothing will tear usss apart. Thisss I ssswear." Rahim said to her, breathing heavily. If he could ever do this with her again, he would be too happy to oblige her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Alidia blushed. Then she had an idea. She thought of the design & flicked her finger. She made a golden chained necklace with a diamond desert flower with their names engraved on it. She placed in a box. "Rahim, my desert god here, I love you." she handed him the box.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:33 pm

It was certainly a work of art. He accepted the box with its contents. But Rahim was a little confused.
"What is thisss for?" he asked, uncertain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Alidia grinned "It's my way of thanking you and saying that I love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

He smiled down at her. Withdrawing from her, he placed the box on his dresser. This way, he would always be able to see it.
"I know that you love me, Alidia. You don't have to remind me with giftsss. It'sss the thought that countsss after all. But I will sssay thank you nonethelessss." Rahim told her, before capturing her mouth with another kiss.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Alidia smiled as she wrapped herself in the sheets. "Rahim, its also connected to my charms that way we'll know where we are." She winked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

"Very clever. I'm sure that will be ussseful later on." Rahim complimented her. As he adjusted the sheets and blanket for her, he still felt like he was on some kind of high.
"I can barely believe we jussst experienccced that. I had no idea that'sss what I was missssing all thisss time. Thank you, Alidia, for letting me pleasure you." he said, his voice thick with gratitude.

Last edited by Rahim Sahib on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Alidia smiled as she undid her ponytail and she laughed when she saw her hair. She walked to her desert god and wrapped her hands his neck and kissed him again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm

He welcomed her into his embrace. Rahim held Alidia to him as if he would never let her go. With one arm still around her, he lifted her a little higher, using his other arm to support her weight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Alidia smiled as she was lifted up. She pressed her body on him and kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"You know, Alidia, I wonder if you might enjoy an old ssstory I usssed to hear. I firssst heard it when I was a boy. Amazingly, I ssstill remember the whole ssstory." Rahim whispered between kisses on her heart shaped face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Alidia smiled "I would love to hear it and I'll tell you one too."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

"I would like that. Thisss ssstory is about a wicked bargain, a mysssteriousss invader, and the young lady who became a hero." Rahim said, giving her a synopsis of the tale.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Alidia sat on the bed. "Oh my, sounds interesting."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

"It beginsss with a king and hisss queen, who longed for children, but never had any. At their witsss end, they went to visit a wicked wizard to asssk for hisss help. He agreed to grant them two children, but before three yearsss had passssed, they had to give one of the children back to him forever." Rahim began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Alidia was happy to hear it but started to tear up when she heard that they had to give up one of their children.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm

"Later that year, the king and queen had twinsss, a girl named Sssarah and a boy named Alexander. They were their parentsss pride and joy. They even forgot about Raul, that was the wizardsss name, for a while, until an odd birthmark appeared on the children'sss handsss. That'sss when the king remembered the terrible bargain they had made. Raul even sssuggesssted that they find him and give up one of them before they became too attached to either child." Rahim went on.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next