Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 pm

She playfully whimpered as she rubbed her hands down his back taking his jacket off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Slowly but deftly, Rahim began to undo the fastenings on her dress. Once he had the dress opened, he removed it as carefully as if the garment were made of silk or velvet, which were both easy to ruin. With the blouse removed, his hands explored every inch of her bare skin as he kissed her passionately. Her warmth was like a fire that warmed him from the inside out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm

She shivered with passion. She breathed slowly. "I love you, my desert god." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Rahim held her close to him. Very gently, he lay her down on his bed. He got the rest of her dress off of her, allowing him to take in the sight of her body. Just looking at her was enough to bring a smile to his face.
"Alidia, you are ssso beautiful." Rahim breathed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 pm

She blushed. She took her hand and stroked his check. "As youre handsome." She kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

"Thank you." Rahim replied. He leaned over her and captured her mouth in a kiss that was filled with all his love for her. Moving carefully, he climbed on top of her before wrapping his arms around his beloved Alidia.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Alidia gasped with air when they kissed. She ran her fingers in his hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Rahim was beginning to feel how much he wanted her, how much he needed more of her. He placed both hands on her face. For a minute, he just stared into her eyes.
"Do you remember the mossst pleasurable part of our love making?" he asked with a teasing grin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Alidia thought about it for a couple seconds and then smiled as she replied. "How magical it is and how we mold each other."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Rahim nodded with a loving look. She was so perfect in his eyes. This girl made him feel so alive whenever he was with her.
"Yesss, to all of the above. Alidia, I want to pleasure you again ssso much. You deserve to be honored by the one who loves you." Rahim said, caressing her cheek with his fingers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 pm

She smiled as she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Rahim wasted no time on waiting anymore. Alidia kissing him was the invitation he had been looking for to continue. He stroked the skin of her legs teasingly, trying to get her to open up to him. When she pulled back for air, he kissed the tender spot on her neck where he could feel a pulse. The heat in his lower body told him to act now. Slowly, so she could feel every sensation of the event, he entered her and could almost feel both of them shudder with pleasure.
"Let me treat you to thisss, Alidia. Leave thisss to me and I will make it sssomething you will never forget." Rahim whispered as he positioned her legs around him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Alidia smiled and giggled. "Rahim my desert god, do what you want. Just listen to your heart." Alidia stroked her fingers on his cheeks. She loved the feel of them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:44 pm

With her permission, Rahim vowed that he would live up to his claim. He would give Alidia a performance that was heart-stopping. He kept sliding deeper into her until he filled her up completely. It still amazed him that they fit each other perfectly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm

She gasped, moaned his name and whimpered. "Oh, my dear Rahim." she whispered breathless. She grinned as she rubbed her hands down his back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 am

Knowing what to do now, Rahim started the process they had gone through earlier a second time. He abruptly pulled out of her and then thrust back in. Just like before, he started off gently with her. He did it to get Alidia used to the pleasure before trying to get more intense.
Underneath him, Rahim could feel her stomach rise and fall with each breath she took. Every now and then, her stomach would touch his and send a feeling like electricity through him. Alidia was the only one for him, he decided. No one else would ever make him feel as alive as she did.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

Alidia felt so electric. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him and smiled as she gasped for air then kissed him passionly running her fingers through his hair. "Rahim my desert god, how'd I missed you over the past years in our pastlifes." she held him close. She wasn't going to lose him. Never. He was hers and she was his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 am

"Alidia, my sssweet. You will never have to missss me again, if you ssstill plan on making up that potion." Rahim whispered in her ear. After that, he started to make his thrusts faster and harder.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

((Sorry....family issues and planning for my bday))

Alidia smiled as she held his hand on her cheek. "I am going to make that potion prefect...." She arched her body upward as he was thrusting her and gasped for air. Then she started get flashbacks... her eyes rolled in the back of her head.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm

(Well, Happy Birthday to you! Very Happy )

Rahim kept going, wanting to live up to his promise of making this an experience she would never forget. He started hissing with desire. As he kept going faster and harder, he noticed Alidia didn't look quite right. He recognized that look; it was the same look he had when he would have those flashes of memories from another life.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

(thanks)
She saw all her and Rahim's pastlifes flash before her. She arched her body. She was seeing them laughing when times were happy; crying when the other died; and their previous lust. Then she had a flash of the future: wedding then she saw a baby?!
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

"Darling, can you hear me? What do you sssee?" Rahim asked her. He ran one of his hands threw her hair in an effort to get her attention.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Alidia was still in the trance and then her charms came together and played a song.

It showed their wedding in a bubbled sphere and then it showed their baby. She started to feel short of breath... she gasped for air. And said "Rahim..." she was like a fish without water.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 pm

"I'm here, Alidia. I'm here. What did you sssee, my princccessss?" Rahim asked while making sure she knew he was there for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Her eyes were returning back to normal but her necklace and mind were still in the future. Alidia touched her Desert God's face letting him know that she was aware of him. "Baby...Rahim...wedding...hunters...danger..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next