Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't care about my life (Eli)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Once her lips moved away from his, he felt her pushing his hand down her stomach. He breathed heavily against the side of her face, rubbing his hand down a bit further as he continued to thrust slowly. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of being near her. He moved his lips down and kissed her neck, lightly sucking on it.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Letting out slow breathing gasps she tilt her head to the side feeling the warm breath against her neck as she pulled him close against her. Groaning in pleasure she placed her hand on his cheek making him look at her, kissing his bottom lip gently. Ariel licked down his neck.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 am

He felt her pull him closer to her. He looked at her with a small smile before groaning slightly as she licked down his neck, sending shivers down his spine. He moved his hands to grip the mattress, picking up his thrusting, moving a little rougher. He licked his lips as his throat began to dry and tilted his head back for a moment as he tried to breathe.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 2 Tumblr_mep6rkkQZY1qa3x03o1_500
Flipping him over so she was on top and he can get a break. Ariel lift up his chin with her index finger smiling at him, she leaned in kissing him deeply rubbing his bare chest. Grinding her lower body against his "Jim.." she breathed out a moan.
I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 2 Tumblr_mep7u9zLvR1qa3x03o1_500
Ariel kissed down his jawline, slowly down his neck making her way to his chest. Running her hand down his stomach touching his crotch with a grin. Nibbling up his belly she looked up at him seeing the look on his face
I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 2 Tumblr_mep7u9zLvR1qa3x03o3_500
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 am

((I don't know what gifs to use of who xDD))

Jim smiled back at her and kissed her back deeply, slightly moaning as she did. He kept his hands on her waist, lightly rubbing circles on them as she kissed down his neck and chest. He slightly flinched when she touched his crotch unexpectedly and breathed out a hesitant chuckle. He bit his lip roughly, trying not to make it bleed and moaned as she moved up his stomach. Feeling her stomach, he breathed out a groan, almost as if he were irritated that she had stopped. He chuckled sheepishly and raised an eyebrow as she looked at him.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 am

Letting out a slight chuckle at the sound of him groaning, seemed like he was enjoying himself. Sitting up on his stomach she traced his chest looking down at him. "Jim." she said quietly worried how he'll react "could you ever consider becoming a vampire?" she asked,
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 am

Jim glanced up and then raised his eyebrows. His eyes widened slightly and his breath caught in his throat. "What?" he managed to squeak out. A vampire? He thought for a moment. That probably wouldn't be such a bad idea... at least that way he would stand a foot of a chance against his father and the plus side, he would be able to be with Ariel forever. He looked at her again and opened his mouth, "uh..." he mumbled before rubbing his eyes. "Yeah I guess so" he shrugged.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am

Ariel couldn't tell if he really meant it or was just saying that to make her happy. Kissing him quickly she laid right next to him, pulling the covers over them she cuddled against him. rubbing her lips against his shoulder she kissed them slowly not feeling sleepy at all.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 am

Jim looked down at her, wondering what she was thinking. He closed his eyes and rested his head against his pillow, running his fingers up and down her spine gently.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 am

She looked at him feeling him rub up and down her spine "Hmm." she cupped his face kissing his lips "I love you." she whispered. "Just tell me when alright." not wanting to turn him less he wanted to
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 am

He nodded slowly. He wasn't really sure if he would ever be ready. He let out a small sigh and rolled onto his back, keeping an arm wrapped around her. "I love you too" he mumbled and turned his head to smile at her. He kissed her forehead before resting his head back on the pillow.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Closing her eyes she tried going to sleep but she couldn;t so she just stay their looking up at Jim seeing his eyes was closed. Was he asleep? or was he just resting she rubbed his chest gently
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 am

Feeling her rubbing his chest, he looked down, opening his eyes. "You alright?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. He looked down at her hands before placing her palm against his, seeing how tiny hers were in comparison to his.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 am

"Can;t sleep." she said looking at their hands seeing how tiny her hand was, locking her fingers with his. She looked at him and kissed him feeling hm smirk "Whats with the face.' she smiled
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 am

"What's with my face? I don't know. You're the one that loves it" he chuckled. "Why?" he made his eyes go cross-eyed and looked at his nose. "What's with my face?" he moved his face closer to hers with a grin before pecking her lips and making his eyes go back to normal, chuckling.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 am

Ariel laughed as he was being silly "stop making that face." she said laughing even more "It doesn;t work for you." she rubbed her nose against his before kissing him softly. Cupping his face she smiled at him
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 am

"Aw, why not?" he faked a pout before grinning as she kissed him. He smiled back at her before pecking her lips quickly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am

"Hmm cause i said so." she grinned back "Awe pouty face kinda cute for you.". Feeling him peek her lips she kissed his neck, thinking of the good things about him being a vampire. One she wouldn't have to worry hurting him, feeding on him and she gets to be with him,
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 am

He chuckled and rubbed his eyes slightly. He began thinking about her offer. Him being a vampire. It definitely wasn't something he looked overly forward too, but than again, it had it's perks. He sighed. "Alright" he mumbled. "You can... you know" he pointed to his neck, not necessarily meaning right at this moment, who knew how she took it though. He had no idea what was coming for him.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 am

she was surprised with what he said "are you sure i mean.. you'll have to deal with.." she stopped herself. Wanting to make sure he was right for this, she cut her wrist with her finger nail "If biting you turns a person into a vampire. You think you have been one when i first bit you?" she questioned. Holding her wrist up to his mouth she waited "you'll have to drink my blood." not telling she would have to kill him after her blood is in him
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:27 am

Jim flinched, "wait what? Seriously?" he looked at her bleeding wrist and sat up properly. "Uh... okay... if you say so" he mumbled, leaning forward, he held onto her wrist and sucked on her arm, taking down some of her blood. He quickly pulled away with a grimace. What have I gotten myself into? Maybe this isn't such a good idea...
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 am

Seeing the look on his face as he drank some of her blood she frowned, she couldn't do it. "I can't... clearly you don't want this." she said as her wrist that was one cut was healed up. Her hands fell back down on her lap as she looked down
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 am

"What?" Jim frowned. "Ariel, I told you I would. If I didn't want it... I would say it. I've already drank your blood... so now what?" he asked.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 am

Ariel breathed out, "Just wait it wont hurt,, but I'm sorry." she said peeking his lips real quick. Placing her hands around his neck she snapped it as his dead body fell over "i don't like killing him." she pouted. Running her hand threw his hair she waited for him to wake up "damn what to feed him... oops."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 am

"Wha-" he went to speak before she snapped his neck. His body limp, lifeless.

(Oh my god you killed Jim! XDD)
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next