Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life

2 posters

Go down

Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life Empty Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Alone in this music room, in the darkness and humming musical tones. Until I decide to open my mind to the imagening the music and I opened my mouth. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXo-y7dAsAQ&hd=1) I had flashbacks of my family and Deanne: the jerk that made me like this. But its a blessing and curse.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life Empty Re: Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life

Post  Tinker bell Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Tinkerbell flew around the hall before coming to a halt as she heard a beautiful voice. Her head turned as she flew to place she heard it coming from. She looked through the lock and noticed a girl singing in the darkness. She raised an eyebrow as she placed a finger to her lip and rolled her eyes seeing the lock was the same size as the other ones she kept getting stuck on. She shurgged and tried to go through the hole before sighing. She tried to pull herself out as she placed her feet on the door and pushed back. She stumbled back and hit the wall as she frowned before trying to open the door by pushing on the door.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life Empty Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Alidia heard something like a faint tinker sound so she stop singing and flicked her finger and left the room
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life Empty Re: Pacing back & forth. Wondering what to breakway from my life

Post  Tinker bell Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Tink stopped hearing the girl stop and raised an eyebrow as she left the room. She quickly followed her and hesitated not knowing how to catch her attention seeing that if she touched her, she would feel like the girl would. She bit her lip for a moment and flew infront of her as she slightly waved with a warm smile.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:56 am

All of a sudden Alidia got them again the flashbacks
The carnival that's when it happened. That's when her life was changed forever. Now she's a shapeshifting witch who is also half-immortal. Cause her best friends set her up on a blind date with Deanne, a rich boy who liked her and she had shivers but she ignored them. But they walked around and then he muttered under his breath a couple of stanzas of what seemed like a poem. But then she felt a bolt of energy going though her and collapsed and blacked out. When she woke up she saw 2 redheads, which one looked her age, Ariel and they told her that she was a witch and a shifter. So now the peppy version of her who was loving, cheery and happy is gone like her family (died from a mysterious illness, probably from Deanne) thats why she sings and stands alone sometimes in dark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofSkp1pa-Wg
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum