Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't care about my life (Eli)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 am

hearing he was staring to wake up she jumped scared he'll start yelling at her for killing him she pulled the covers over her

((what she was supposed to kill him XDD haha))
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 3 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 am

(I know haha! It's still weird though o.O)

As Jim started to regain his consciousness, he could feel his heart come to a stop. That was weird. He could hear every little movement, feeling someone next to him. His throat burned as if he had swallowed fire. He lurched up and took a deep breath for a long time before realising he didn't need to breathe. What the hell. He looked down at his body, he appeared the same to him, though he didn't exactly know how he looked to Ariel. He glanced at her, "uh... hey there" he mumbled, rubbing his throat profusely, feeling hungry.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 am

Ariel jumped when he spoke "I didn't wanna snap your neck!" she said waving her hands as she opened them slowly. seeing how different he looked she kinda wanted to drool. Damn why couldn;t she be 18-19 when she died. Noo she died sixteen and still looks young. "Um hold on." she got up putting on one of his shirts and threw cloths at him "you need to feed."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 am

Jim hadn't even realised. "You snapped my neck?!" he almost shouted and jumped up rather fast. "Whoa" he held his hands out as if he needed to balance. "This is so weird... but kinda cool" he chuckled before grimacing as his throat began to burn. He looked down, realising he was naked, making him roll his eyes. He slipped on his boxers and pants before rummaging around and grabbing another shirt to put on, since she was wearing his. He glanced at her. "Now what?"
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 am

Now try walking to me." she said making sure he can walk 'normal.' once he went to walk he had her pinned up to the wall "Not what i meant Jim." Ariel looked up at him, taking his hand she started leading the way out of the school to find 'a snack' "Now remember your emotions have heighten." meaning if what he said about loving her was true. That defiantly heightened
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:57 am

"My emotions?" he started to panic. What about his bipolar? Did that mean that he would be way more moody than he was when he was human? He looked at her and smiled, feeling a warm feeling as he looked at her. "We don't have to eat right now" he said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers. Once he pulled away, reflexively thinking he needed breath, he realised that he had pinned her to a tree. "Sorry" he looked at her apologetically and moved away quickly. "I'll never get used to the speed" he kicked a rock gently, the rock soaring far away, making him chuckle.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:04 am

Before she could say anything he had her pined up against the tree kissing her. Returning the kiss she didn;t have to be 'gentle' with him anymore but he pulled away before she could do anything. "No don't. I kinda like it." pulling his shirt she had on, over her head and chucked it to the fround she pushed him against the tree kissing him roughly.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 am

Jim looked down as she pulled her shirt off. "Ariel... You're naked and out in the open" he laughed before she pushed him against the tree, kissing him roughly. He kissed her back, returning the kiss just as rough. He moved so that his arms gripped around her body, covering up any parts of her that were noticeable. He bit on her lower lip and turned so that he had pinned her against the tree, pressing his body tightly against hers.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 am

Moaning she clawed his back, pulling away from his lips she kissed down his neck, biting his check and licked up "Hmm you started it." she grinned pushing herself up. Ariel wrapped her legs around his waist, leaning down she pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 am

Jim grinned as she pushed herself up. He grabbed her legs, holding them to his waist as he pressed her against the tree once again. Feeling her pulling on his lower lip, he ran his tongue along her lips before moving down and brushing his lips quickly along her neck before sucking on her skin. He kissed up and down her neck numerously before kissing her lips hungrily.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 am

Almost forgetting he doesn't have a warm breath anymore when he kissed against her neck, she moaned his name quietly. Kissing him back she ripped off shirt with a grin pressing her fingers against his chest
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 am

He smirked at her as she ripped his shirt off. His lips moved to the bottom of her neck. He kissed across her shoulders, his hands moving over her breasts and down her stomach. His lips kissed down her chest and around her breasts, lightly running his tongue over them before licking up her neck.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Breathing heavily Ariel lowered her head resting it against Jim's as he licked her neck "Jim."Ariel moaned "youshould feed. Play time later." She lift his head up to look at her
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Jim looked up at her and pulled away. "Sorry... I was getting a bit carried away, wasn't I?" he chuckled sheepishly before grimacing again as his throat continued to burn. He moved a hand to his throat and looked around for something to eat.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Ariel got down as she put his shirt back on. Standing behind him she rubbed his arms "lessen ok." She said calmly? Hearing the sound of birds cheerping and animals feet against the leaves.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:24 pm

"Okay..." he listened to every thing. Hearing every little noise. "Now what?" he raised an eyebrow at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

It was best if Ariel got him to like animal blood than be like her. "Follow me." Dashing off in a hurry she spot a deer and look at Jim
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Jim raced after her, catching up pretty quickly before coming to a quick stop. He spotted a deer and hesitated, "wait... I thought we were hunting humans?" he said before stopping himself. Was he really wanting to eat a human? He grimaced when he thought about his mother before turning back to Ariel, not knowing what to do for the next step.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

"I don't want you to be like me." she said frowning as she looked down "So if i get you liking animal blood i wouldn't have to worry about you feeling bad for hurting humans." like his mother she didn't want him to attack her one day. "Please tell me when you was human you knew how to hunt." she said rolling her eyes playfully "But now all you do is attack the deer and drinks it's blood but-". In a flash not giving him time ariel attacked the deer. Biting down on it's neck she flinched at the taste "Now drink." she coughed whipping the blood from her lips
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 am

Jim barely had time for a response before Ariel had killed the deer. He walked over quickly, wincing at the sight of it before leaning forward. The blood made his mouth water, though it probably wasn't as good as humans. He started to drink it, not long after, the deer was drained completely. He sat up; he could feel his mouth and nose covered in blood. He looked down and licked his lips for a moment before looking at Ariel, "did I do that right?" he chuckled, trying to wipe the rest of the blood off.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

Watching as he drank the blood from the deer, looking away she wondered if she did the right thing sure it's fun for awhile. But soon he'll be regretting it, they all do. She knelled down whipping the blood off his face "Well yeah." she laughed slightly. "So um.. How was it?" odd thing to ask.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 am

Jim glanced at her and rubbed his mouth, making sure she had gotten it all off. "It was fine" he shrugged. His throat still burned, but it wasn't as bad as it had been. He looked at Ariel, "there's no going back now" he sighed and then smiled at her. "Are you okay?" he raised an eyebrow.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 am

Ariel shook her head cupping her hands over her knees she looked back at him as he smiled. "Am i ok? more like are you?" she said leaning in she gently grabbed his hand. Placing his hand against her cheek she gently kissed his wrist, "i love you' she mouthed him holding his hand tightly.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 am

Jim stroked his thumb against her cheek and smiled warmly at her. He leaned closer and kissed her gently before pulling away. He slid his hand from hers and moved to grab her waist, lifting her up. "Whoa-" he chuckled, he was practically holding her up in the air without feeling any form of strain in his arms whatsoever. "Super strength?" he grinned at her before placing her on his lap. He kissed her temple before holding her hand again and intertwining their fingers.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 am

Kissing him back she rubbed her thumb against his cold skin before he pulled away from her. Blinking as he lift her up in the air she laughed "I guess you gotta get use to that." she said as he gently placed her on his lap. Smiling at him she tighten her grip leaning her head against his shoulder.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next