Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't care about my life (Eli)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 5 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

((reply in the mornign im falling asleep XDD))
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

I don't care about my life (Eli) - Page 5 Empty Re: I don't care about my life (Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm

(Alrighty :D)
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Kissing him back she placed her hand over his rubbing her thumb against his skin. She groaned in pleasure feeling him pushing his finger in deeper, biting his bottom lip hard.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Jim continued to kiss her roughly, running his fingers through her hair. He slowly moved his finger in and out of her, a small moan escaping his lips. He leaned his head against the head board of his bed before pulling his finger out and pulling her panties back up. He smirked at her as he flipped her over so that she was lying on her stomach, on top of him. He leaned forward and pecked her lips.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Kissing him back roughly she continued to bit his lower lip, groaning as he keep fingering her. Letting out a soft moan she licked around his lips, smirking as he moaned. Pulling away she felt him pull his fingers wondering why he stopped and pulled her panties up. Letting out a small yelp as he pulled her on top of him, she gave him a look. "Oh and it was just getting good." she said peeking his lips back.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Jim grinned, "yeah, I just wanted to see your reaction" he chuckled and moved his arms behind his head.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Ariel rolled her eyes and started kissing down his neck, running her lips against his check and licking down to his stomach. Gently rubbing his crotch as she grinned and tugged his boxers down to his knees. Leaning back up she licked his stomach making her way further down. Licking the head she swirled her tongue around.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm

He grinned as she rolled her eyes before feeling her kissing down his neck. He moved his hands to hold her waist, lightly rubbing it as she ran her lips against his cheek. He watched her as she licked down to his stomach, slightly groaning as she rubbed his crotch. As she made her way further down, he felt his breath catch in his throat before he groaned slightly and bit his lip roughly, moving his hands to grip the sheets.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Licking up and down his dick she moved his dick in her mouth placing her hands on the mattress. Twirled her tongue around again hearing him moan she grinned wondering if he'll like.. 'why not' she thought. Ariel pulled away crawling back up peeking him on the lips quickly. She grinned her lower body against him, reaching her hand down she rubbed his dick again. Leaning down she kissed his neck slowly, her fangs grew out as she bite down on his neck.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm

He continued to groan constantly, tilting his head back. Once she pulled away and pecked him on the lips, he grimaced. "Nice. Just what I wanted to taste" he said sarcastically and wiped his mouth with a smirk. He held her hips as she grinded against him, grinning as she bit into his neck. He moved her body up and down as he gripped her hips a bit tighter.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Licking the blood off his neck she kissed down to his chest laying her naked body on top of him as she held onto him tightly "Hmm happy?" she mumbled under her breath.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yeah" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, gently running his fingers through her hair and then up and down her back.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5