Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Tag Vlad)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training (Tag Vlad)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:38 pm

"But-but, I might be able to prevent him from doing this. In order to do this, I'll need to read through your thoughts again. If I can catch him, I will see to it that he can't keep tabs on you anymore. Please Alidia, let me do this for you." Vlad pleaded with her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Alidia wanted mr Vlad's help but if she did he'll find out her secret lover. She had an idea she muttered a spell to block it as she opened the rest of her mind. She shifted to herself. "Okay I'm ready." Alidia know Deanne was going to pull stunts to make sure he wasn't going to be found.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

"I promise I will only look at for what I need to by looking for." Vlad assured her. He placed both hands on the sides of her face and stared hard into her eyes. The eyes were the window to the soul, they say, and it was through eye contact that he generally hypnotized people.
"Come on, show yourself." the Count muttered after a minute. Finally, he saw it. A trace of darkness was visible in her eyes.
"There you are." he whispered in triumph. The trace of her exboyfriend froze when it had been found out. It tried to lash out at him, burning his hands, but all that did was make him angry. When it pushed him, he pushed back harder as he used his will to force the intruder away.
"Stay out of her head." Vlad hissed, giving one last effort in his ordeal. Then, that darkness vanished like it had never been. He let go when he heard her heartbeat return to normal. His hands had some minor burns, but they were already healing.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Alidia knew that was a small sneak peek of what Deanne was planning but regardless mr Vlad helped her. She hugged him and smiled as she noticed she was normal. When she hugged him she still smelled the black roses. She smiled as she embraced mr Vlad. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"He won't be able to check in on you from now on." Vlad promised her. The hug he gave her was a little awkward since his hands hadn't yet fully healed. But he didn't care, she needed this.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Alidia muttered a spell to heal Mr. Vlad's hands and she just loved the smell of black roses on him, and looked at him "Thanks."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Vlad gave her a warm look. He acknowledged her thanks with a nod of his head. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to worry about that wretched boy ever again.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Alidia know Deanne was gonna come again with heavier force but now he'll hold back cause of Mr. Vlad getting rid of him. "Mr. Vlad, wanna going skating again?" She pointed to the icy pond. "Or do you want me to shift the gym into anything else? Your choice."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

"I could use some relaxation with my almost daughter. Skating was quite relaxing. I wouldn't might doing more with you." he answered, a little playfully.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Alidia smiled but this time she showed teeth and she barely did that. But when Mr. V said that she felt like she could fly. She nodded and flicked her finger to change her outfit. Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 4 138325 "Hows this?" she asked as she made a black rose appear in her hair. And made music play.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 pm

"I see you are a lover of more classical music. As am I. That was Swan Lake, I believe; one of my favorite musical pieces." Vlad commented as they glided together across the ice.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Alidia nodded and laughed. When skating with Mr Vlad she felt freedom. And she finally trusting him. She flicked her finger and made wings appear on their backs. If they were going to get the feeling of flying, why not. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Vlad wasn't all that surprised that Alidia had the white feathery wings of the White Swan. For some reason, she reminded him of the White Swan in the ballet. The White Swan was beautiful, but so fragile as well. He could see how her ex had hurt her. But she was enduring through it. How he admired women with that kind of inner strength.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Alidia smiled at mr Vlad as they were flying. She never felt more free. She hummed along with the music as she started to spin. Her tutu was sparkling her magic dust. She felt on cloud nine. As she was spinning she didnt realize her black rose fell exposing her long auburn hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Vlad was quick to catch the rose Alidia had lost. Having his reflexes sharpened was a benefit to being a vampire. He handed it back to her.
"Lose something?" he joked.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Alidia smiled at mr Vlad as he started to give her black rose back. But she saw that he was jokingly said that. So Alidia decided to have a little fun too. "Well I guess I did but," she flicked her finger to make a black rose appear in the pocket of Mr Vlad's suit," I'll use the one in your pocket." she giggled as she put in her hair which was back in a bun. She took the one he had in his pocket as she took his hand and began waltzing. She loved how he smelled as they continued to dance and she made it look like they were dancing underneath the stars. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am

If there was anything Vlad wished for Alidia, it was that she would find someone who made her happy. The man who did would have his blessing. She deserved better than what that horrid boy had put her through so long ago.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

Alidia was dancing. And she couldnt help but think of her beloved Once-ler and the ball coming and howd everyone take it. She knew she had the Headmistress under control but everyone was going to be an issue. But Alidia didnt what Mr. Vlad to know what was going on in her head so she changed the music.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

"You have a lovely voice, Alidia. I'm sure that Dr. Von Heart enjoys having you in his music class." Vlad complimented her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am

Alidia would normally boast and be cocky but this coming from a teacher that she grew to like and have that bond like a father and daughter who have, Alidia blushed held her head down out of respect and replied "Thank you Mr. Vlad. I am honored for you to say that. And I am going to sing a song to thank you." Alidia flicked her finger changed her dress and made the gym like inside a winter wonderland castle.

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 4 106530-400x400-christmas-dress4

OCC: I try finding a song and please dont hate me and imagen Alidia is singing

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Vlad smiled as he listened. Alidia had a way of drawing her audience into her song. She might not be a real angel, but she could fool people into believing she was in his opinion.
"I accept your thanks, Alidia. That was very beautiful." he whispered to her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Alidia smiled as she bowed. She flicked her finger to make Mr. Vlad have a tux on. "You look awesome, Mr. Vlad." And she switched the music again.

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 4 WinterWhtSevenSXL
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"I have to ask if you are going to the Winter Wonderland Ball, Alidia. I'm certain after all this, you'll be perfectly ready when it arrives." Vlad commented, quite honest with his words.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 am

Alidia smiled and blushed. "Yes I am going but I'm afraid that Ms. Athena won't like who my date is going to be and....oh my I said too much." Alidia almost said her beloved's name and identity. She felt guilty and almost betrayed. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

"That was all I wanted to know, that you were going. I didn't ask who you were going with. I'd rather keep that a mystery until the ball." Vlad told her. "I intend to ask someone special to come with me. I haven't asked her yet, but I will."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next