Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Tag Vlad)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training (Tag Vlad) Empty Training (Tag Vlad)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Alidia transported herself to the gym. She stood there waiting for Mr. Vlad as she waited she flicked her finger and made the gym look like a battlefield with weponds.

Training (Tag Vlad) Obstacle_Course_4.jpgbc800d37-16f0-4406-8790-7ec419399006Larger
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Training (Tag Vlad) Empty Re: Training (Tag Vlad)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm

When Vlad walked into the gym, he was not quite prepared for what he saw. He suspected that Alidia had created an obstacle course with magic. He had to admit that she impressed him.
"Well, you certain take this seriously." the vampire commented when he could make a coherent sentence.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Alidia was immpressed at what he said. "Yes sir I am." Alidia thought of her family and she was going to make their death reasonble. "Mr. Vlad I am ready. Whats the first lesson?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well, first thing's first. We need to know what your strengths and weaknesses are in combat. We must then strengthen that weakness and perfect that strength. An enemy will exploit any opportunity they can find." Vlad began, placing his hands behind his back.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 pm

"Well my shapeshifting and magic are my strong points.......my weaknesses are losing the headmistress and Ariel cause they are like my family that took me in and I am afraid to find true love cause of what he did to me. Is that a start?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:21 pm

"That is a good place to start. Loved ones can be a weakness, but they can also give you strength. It's simply a matter of turning a negative into a positive. Those who fight for others have a better chance at success, because they have something worth fighting for." Vlad explained.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yes,sir." Alidia said as she placed herseld at ease. "Mr. Vlad, I am ready for whatever comes my way. Give me what you got."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

Hearing this, the Count cracked the knuckles in his fists. She was determined to get started, and he wasn't going to disappoint her. He just hoped she was ready for him.
"As you wish, Alidia. I won't hold back on you though. We have to treat this like a real battle." Vlad warned her as he went to stand ten paces away. Then, he turned to face her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 am

Alidia stepped like Mr. Vlad did and getting ready to strike. She crouched down, like a panther.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:19 am

Vlad allowed his claws to come out. With a hiss, he suddenly rushed his much younger opponent. She barely dodged his hand as it swiped at her face. She rolled away and quickly got to her feet. The vampire quickly turned and ran toward her again. He said they should treat this like a real fight and that's what he was going to do.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 am

Alidia shook her head wanting to do it again. This time she ran towards him and with her headstrong power she tackled him.

(Pretend that this is Aidlia did to Vlad)

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am

In one quick move, Vlad pushed Alidia off by kicking her up over his head. He got back to his feet in no time. The Count looked down at her.
"Using your agility against an older opponent. Smart." Vlad said, telling her pointers as they went.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 am

Alidia never felt more pain but she grabbed her necklace and muttered a few words and shifted to a panther. And charged at Mr. Vlad with full force.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Vlad was surprised to see Alidia shift into a panther, but only for a second. When she lunged at him, he was ready for her. The Count turned the big cat towards his left so that it wouldn't land directly on him. Then, he wrestled to pin the predator to the ground.
"Switching between forms, are you? Good. That forces the enemy to adapt to unexpected changes." Vlad said into the panther's ear.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Alidia cussed under her breath as she shifted to herself. Then she stood up and shifted into an model version of her. And she began singing with her voice.

Training (Tag Vlad) Elizabeth-gillies-and-bronx-lace-wedge-ankle-boot-gallery

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Vlad didn't know what to make of her singing. Alidia certainly had a fine voice. Letting himself get distracted was a mistake. She elbowed him in the stomach, then grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder. He got to his knees just in time to see her about to kick him and he quickly jumped up, kicking her instead as he somersaulted onto his feet.
"Very good. You are doing well." Vlad complimented her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Alidia smirked. "Thanks Mr. Vlad. Whats next?" Alidia was hungry for more knowledge from her teacher. As she made herself at ease.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:09 pm

"The next most important thing is to know your enemy well. There is a reason the expression 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' exists. He who knows himself and his adversary holds the key to victory. I want you to tell me everything you know about Deanne. We can use that knowledge to your advantage." Vlad explained, pacing as he spoke.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Alidia grimaced. She didn't wanna remember her past-life. But if it helped kicking Deanne's ass, so be it. She closed her eyes as that day.

Wearing her old Victorian dress with her charm necklace and at school with her friends. "Alidia, Alidia are you there?" Lisa Howard, Alidia's best girlfriend was trying to get her attention but she had her eyes looking at Deanne, the rich new boy who had that certain charm, something bout him made her (Alidia) feel unladylike. "Lisa oh my I'm sorry.... It's just," Alidia started to say before Lisa started to talk. "I got an idea how about I talk to Deanne and you know the carnival is in town. You guys should go."

Later, Alidia put on her best dress on cause Deanne told Lisa he'd be glad to take her. She was putting on her makeup and she heard a knock on her door. And in walked her mom, sister Luana and her dad. They smiled. Her dad, handed her another charm for her necklace. It was a heart. Alidia grinned, "Thanks mom dad and Luana. I love you guys." "We love you too Alidia honey. Be careful okay?" Alidia nodded as she walked out. 

Laughing and playing the games Deanne and her were having a great time. Until it was time to head home. They walked to her house. " I had a fun time with you Alidia, but now I've gotta ask will you be my special girl?" Alidia was shocked. "Deanne I had fun but I can't cause my parents want me to travel and writings. Please don't get mad." Deanne grinned evilly as he muttered words like this: day is dawn and beauty she is make her like me. And casting this spell all my beloved's is dead." Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her and she was still wearing her necklace. And then she blacked out. 
When she came to she saw two redheads and thats when Alidia opened her eyes. "Mr. Vlad, I've got an idea. Attack me again." Alidia whispered and shifted into a jaguar waiting for Mr. Vlad to give her a sign. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

"As you wish." Vlad said, a little perplexed. He wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she asked it of him. This time, he rose into the air for an aerial attack, his cape flaring to make him look like a giant bat. As soon as he was high enough, he swooped down at her. This was of course apart of his lesson of knowing the enemy as well as she knew herself. As long as she knew what her foe could do, she wouldn't be surprised by it later.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Alidia was waiting for a surprise attack. She shifted into a bald eagle. And attacked Mr. Vlad. And pinned him to the ground and shifted a lioness and herself. "How was that, Mr. Vlad?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

"Not bad. But how do you handle an opponent who doesn't play fair?" With this, Vlad's eyes shone with an eerie red light. Using his power of hypnosis was a last resort for him, and he didn't want to using it for a sparring match. But, he need to get the point across that some enemies will fight dirty. He started willing her to ease off of him, though she was trying to resist.
"You cannot fight this one. What will you do if someone else tries this in a real fight?" he asked, thought he didn't expect an answer.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Alidia was under the trance but only for a second. As she saw her family both the recent one and her birth family. She broke the trance and fought back with her doing a backflip and whispering a shield spell and a force field appeared. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Vlad was impressed by this turn of events. She was able to snap out of a hypnotic trance the he had caused. It took someone with a very strong will to do that. Without further ado, he started to applaud her. Alidia had proven to him that she knew how to handle herself. She deserved this.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Alidia bowed as she grinned. And when she was done with that she gave Mr. Vlad a hug. "Thanks. For everything." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next