Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training (Tag Vlad)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Tag Vlad)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 pm

He froze a little when she hugged him. But, Vlad returned it nonetheless. Still, there was something else he needed to tell her.
"I taught you everything you need to know to survive should he come back into your life. But, there is one more thing you need to know, Alidia. Don't go looking for revenge on him. Revenge is a poison that has a way of consuming people. Take care not to become that which you fight against." he warned her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Alidia nodded. "Yes sir Mr. Vlad. Now I was wondering is it possible for a shifter/which like me to a vampire too?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Of all the questions Alidia could have asked, that was one he feared the most. Vlad felt like someone had punched him hard in the stomach. He could barely think for a minute.
"Why would you ask me that?" Vlad asked her, his voice shaking.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Alidia saw the worry in his eyes and she looked at him with concern. "Mr. Vlad it's cause I read in a book if a shifter/witch like me trades her power with a vampire like yourself with blood trading by each others necks they become temporary human. I was thinking we could give it a shot." Alidia said she flicked her finger to make her hair into a ponytail exposing her neck. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 am

The Count released a heavy breath. There were so many questions running through his head at that point. So, he focused on the one that took up the most space in his thoughts.
"Why haven't I heard of this before now?" Vlad asked in disbelief.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 am

Alidia shrugged her shoulders " I don't know mr. Vlad. I was skimming though this spell book and it had two pages stuck together and when I opened it, it said it. But like I said we should try it. Please? What's the harm? Besides I've made the antidote." Alidia showed him the bottle with a green liquid.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 am

Vlad inhaled and exhaled a heavy sigh. He didn't think this was a good idea. At the least he was 657 years old, he had no idea how this would affect him. But, he didn't want to disappoint her.
"I suppose it's worth a try." he replied, after a moment of thought. He hated what he was about to do. As he wrapped Alidia in a hug, he felt his fangs extend to their full length. The Count was as gentle as he could be as he bit into her neck. He stopped after tasting her blood three times.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 am

Alidia gasped in pain as mr. Vlad bit her but she had baby fangs so she sucked for three sips and then she felt different as a  circular forcefield surrounded them. And then it was black.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:24 am

As Alidia sampled his blood in return, Vlad felt his knees buckle under him. He had to sit down. He was on the floor before he finished the thought. As he braced himself up, using his hands for extra support, he noticed the younger girl laying nearby. Already worried for her, he moved closer and pulled her close to lay her head in his lap. He couldn't tell if he was human again or not, but he wasn't worried about that right now.
Vlad had promised himself that he would never bring his bloodlust inside the school walls. And now, he had broken that promise to help a student in their quest to get their life back on track. He wasn't sure what he should feel about that.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:30 am

Alidia gasped for air as she weakly opened her eyes. And she saw them, mr. Vald's eyes they werent red and his skin didnt feel cold. She weakly smiled. "Mr Vlad it worked on you it seems. And I am liking the tanned skin." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:40 am

For the first time in so long, Vlad found himself wishing for a mirror. Since becoming a vampire, he couldn't see his reflection. He had come to hate mirrors because they were a reminder of the fact that he wasn't a mortal man anymore. He could feel his heart beating again after all these years. The Count placed his hand to his chest to feel it, ecstatic laughter escaping him when he felt that pounding in his chest.
"Alidia, I don't suppose you happen to have a mirror with you?" he asked, his eyes shining with a happiness he hadn't felt in a long time.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:48 am

Alidia grabbed her makeup mirror she always had handy. She smiled as she handed it to him. She tried flicking her finger for a milkshake and it appeared. She frowned. She didn't get it.  Maybe Deanne's magic was unbreakable.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:58 am

The Count could hardly believe it when he saw his reflection in the glass. He may have stopped aging past 45, but he could see how he had changed. He was incredibly thankful for this gift, even if it was only temporary. That got him thinking.
"Alidia, do you know how long this will last? How long we will be like this?" Vlad inquired, just wanting to make sure.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 am

Alidia smiled, she didn't want him to know it only worked on him. "I'm guessing a couple of weeks. Here take the elixir. I don't need it." Alidia quietly sniffled and tear up as she tossed it to mr. V. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:28 am

Vlad opened the bottle without complaint. He swallowed it down in a quick motion. It wasn't long before he felt that strength and power as a vampire return.
"Perhaps this is for the best. I am 657 years old after all. There was a chance that I would have rapidly aged because I was human again." Vlad explained as he helped her to her feet.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 am

Alidia was shocked. "Mr Vlad, why? You had a couple of weeks for freedom." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 am

"I made a promise to myself, Alidia; a promise that I would never feed on any of the students here. If I stayed human for the duration of those few weeks, I would have been very old and very thirsty when the spell wore off. Do you know how much blood I would've had to take to restore my youth and sate my hunger? I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I couldn't unleash the terror I would've been on the school, I just couldn't." Vlad explained, trying to make her see that he did this to protect her and everyone else he cared about there.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:50 am

Alidia shook her head. "I understand but I'd offer my blood regardless of the rules. Cause I care bout you, mr V." She smiled as she kissed him on the cheek. "You're like a step-in father for me, who taught me how to defeat Deanne."  Alidia flicked her finger to make a black rose appear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 am

He took the offered black rose. The vampire was touched that she would think of him that way. She was a sweet girl.
"I am honored that you think of me as such, Alidia. I care for you as well, like a daughter I never had." Vlad stated, his voice soft with affection.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

Alidia did her weak smile. "Could you......if you dont mind Mr. V......could you tell me what happend.....since you and a few others know my past."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 pm

"You mean, how I became a vampire? As you know, I was murdered in December of 1476. After defending Eastern Europe for most of my life, the Turks finally succeeded in catching and killing me. They buried me, but I didn't stay buried. I was not turned by another vampire, so my becoming one remains a mystery to me, and I had to learn the fundamentals of what I had become by trial and error. I now hold a place as one of history's first vampires and stand at the top of every monster hunter's pyramid of aspiration." Vlad explained, vaguely recalling that day when he miraculously woke up after being murdered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Alidia started to tear up. "Mr. V......(sniffles) I am soooo sorry." She had an idea. "Mr. V whats ur favorite season?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 pm

One of his eyebrows went up. It seemed like a pretty random question. Why would she want to know that?
"My favorite season. I would say my favorite season is winter, and not because the weather allows for me to go outside without fear of the sun. Wintertime has always felt...peaceful to me. It is when all the world sleeps, waiting for renewal." Vlad answered. "Why?"
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Alidia smiled as she floated to the gym's roof and rolled her eyes back and made it snow. The gym looked like a winterwonderland and she hoped that Mr. V liked it cause she didnt tell him bout this power she had. As she threw a snowball at him. She giggled.

Training (Tag Vlad) - Page 2 20110102182454_the_snow_world
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm

As soon as Alidia threw a snowball at him, Vlad's mischievous side actted up. She couldn't see him making a snowball of his own since his cape hid the action. He was grinning wickedly.
"Oh, so that's how you want to play? Well let's see how you like THIS!" In a fast throw, he nailed her in the back as she she turned to run and hide.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next