Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

+4
Devlin Nightshade
Ariellia Von Claret
Belle Riptide
Anya Simmons
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 am

He smirked at her, "me personally? No. Only healing" he sighed, "but I can apparate, if that counts as a power..." he shrugged. "You know, disappearing from one room to the next, or to a different country or something. Wherever I wanna go." He glanced at her before looking down at his arms, "and since I'm a fallen angel, I don't have my full powers any more. When you're a full angel-" he hesitated at the wording, "you can do so many things" he shook his head with a scowl. "And not all angels are nice either" he sighed and rubbed his forehead, "so just keep that in mind... but don't worry about me, I don't bite" he grinned at her. "No they don't follow you around. They're just there if you need them. I guess if you're into praying... they listen and try to help as much as they can" he shrugged lightly. "Well it depends on what the prayer is. They only help out with things that'll seem natural. They're not going to suddenly make you the wealthiest person or the most beautiful person... because that's more of a want rather than a need" he chuckled. "Basically, they help you with things that you can improve on yourself" he sighed, "it's hard to explain" he breathed out a chuckle and glanced around the classroom. "Humans don't really. It's mainly angels that need to be worried. Unless humans do inexplicable things... which is rare" he mumbled. "Archangels don't usually intervene until the very last moment of something disastrous. And if you've got an archangel as a guardian angel... well, lets just say you won't be harmed by another any time soon" he smirked at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am

"I count that as a power...because it's not like everyone can do it..right?" She smiled a little and slightly lowered her eyebrows growing a little bit confused. She listened carefully before understanding it a bit more. "Oh..and..no, I am not into prayers...never really thought angels existed." She slightly shrugged and looked down at the table thinking about it for a moment. "Well..that's good to hear." She mumbled and glanced up at him "Angels are...confusing." She chuckled and shook her head as she buried her face in her arms with a grin before lifting her head up. "You make it sound so...serious." She chuckled and glanced at Tink. "I don't have much powers...well...at least nothing useful like healing...although some plants can heal." She shrugged and sat up straight in her seat "Why are you even coming here anyways?" She raised an eyebrow with a chuckle.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 am

"Right" he repeated with a smirk. He watched her facial expressions. "You're confused" he commented and chuckled before she said angels were confusing. "I guess to other creatures they are..." he trailed off and looked at the pixie. "Angels are serious" he added, "that's why I had to get out... because I didn't follow one of God's orders" he rolled his eyes at the memory. "And now all of them are out to get me" he grinned, "so I'm here... because they won't find me. Since I'm surrounded by a bunch of other supernatural creatures, it's all about keeping a low profile" he explained. "What are your powers?" he nodded upwards at her, "what are you anyway? While we're on that topic" he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 am

"By the way you put it...they sound VERY serious....don't they ever have fun?" She chuckled a bit "It's not like anyone forces them to be serious..." She mumbled and raised an eyebrow wondering which rule he didn't follow before shrugging it off. "Oh...that's weird." She chuckled and fiddled with her nails a bit before glancing at him when he asked what she was. "Sorcerer." She grinned before slightly pouting "But I can't control my born powers." She chuckled sheepishly and looked out the window "So I am useless when it comes to that!" She raised her hands before dropping them on the table "Sucks doesn't it? But it's because I was focus on other things you could say" She sighed before looking over at Tink with a small smile.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 am

Flynn laughed, "Angels? Fun?" he laughed again before grinning. "Shows how much people know about angels" he sighed and grinned again. "No... God does" he smirked at her with his eyebrows raised. He nodded, "yeah I thought you were... you've got that vibe" he chuckled at how it sounded and shrugged. "Because you've never practiced using them for the right reasons... right?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly. He looked over at Tinkerbell and then back at Chel. "She's yours, isn't she?" he nodded towards the pixie and then looked back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 am

"Hey, I am not exactly the 'religious' type!" She protested as she raised her hands with a small grin and rested them back on the table. "I got that vibe?" She raised an eyebrow and breathed a hesitant chuckle before shrugging at his question. "I've just never used born element....now, if your talking about some other power..than yea, but I don't want to get into detail about that." She mumbled as she slightly chewed on her nail from her index finger at the memory. She looked at him a bit hesitant and couldn't help but breathe a chuckle "You make me feel like I should be careful on what I say." She chuckled and shook her head before glancing at Tink. "Yea, she is mine." She mumbled and raised her finger to stop him from saying anything else. "Don't ask how she is with me...she just is...alright?" She raised an eyebrow with a small grin and moved her finger down.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:04 am

"Yeah I know you're not" he smirked, "I can tell, remember... angel?" he gestured to himself with a grin. "Yeah I've met a few sorcerers... plus the one's who go here. All different supernatural creatures have a different vibe... to me anyway, I don't know if you can tell" he shrugged. He watched as she chewed her finger, finding the action an odd thing to do. He wondered if most people did it. He pushed the thought aside, he didn't pay much attention to other creatures' gestures. "Why?" he asked curiously. "What? Do you think I'm going to smite you?" he grinned, "your life hasn't changed because of what I've told you, just now you know a little more about... angels" he chuckled. He raised an eyebrow at her, "I already know why she's with you" he shrugged with a chuckle and glanced back at the front of the class before looking over at Tinkerbell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh,right." She shook her head as she rolled her eyes at herself. "No, I can't tell...everyone feels the same to me..." She chuckled at the wording and raised an eyebrow pulling her finger away from her mouth. She thought about for a moment before shrugging "I don't know." She looked at him for a moment before shrugging "I guess you say that's the vibe I get." She chuckled "It's just..I don't know! I just feel like I am a bad person or something." She mumbled as she buried her face in her hands with a chuckle. She moved her the fingers that were covering her eyes and slid her hands down. "Wait, what do you mean you know why she is with me?" She raised an eyebrow.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 am

Flynn raised an eyebrow before nodding, "right. Because of what happened with your dad" he mumbled and then frowned. "Fuck. Sorry I can't help it" he rubbed his forehead and breathed a chuckle. "I already know everyone's past" he sighed and glanced at her. "I'll explain... another time" he shrugged with a chuckle and then glanced at Tinkerbell. "You know fate... destiny, all that 'crap'?" he air quoted, "she was a part of yours I guess" he chuckled and looked over at Tinkerbell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 am

Chel hesitated when he mentioned her dad and frowned as she quickly averted her eyes to the desk. She placed her hands on her legs and rubbed them as she bit her lower lip. She breathed out a sigh and looked up at him while her eyebrows furrowed. She stayed quiet and glanced at Tinkerbell before resting her gaze to her legs. "You...you shouldn't bring up stuff like that to people." She mumbled and looked at him for a moment before crossing her arms on the table. "Somethings...people prefer to kept it for themselves..not wanting someone to know.." She frowned "Shit, I don't even know your name now that I think about it..and you know mine..don't you?" She raised her eyebrows not sure how she should feel knowing that he knew everyone's past including hers.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 am

Flynn sighed and rubbed his forehead, "I'm sorry" he shook his head. "Like I said before... I know everyone's pasts..." he mumbled with a frown before moving back a little. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... that sort of stuff... it just comes out. You're not the first one it's happened to" he added and glanced at her. "Some first meeting huh?" he sighed. "I'm Flynn" he looked at her and smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:41 am

"It's alright,I guess." She breathed and nodded her head with a hesitant chuckle "I didn't think I would feel so..exposed about my past." She mumbled and continued to chew on her nails a bit before reaching for her bag. She opened it and grabbed out the piece of gold she fiddles with and began to change it's shape. She breathed a slight sigh and smiled at him "I'm...Chel." She rolled her eyes knowing he might have already known that. She looked around the classroom for a moment and chuckled "I forgot we were in class." She chuckled and glanced at Anya. "Well...at least that took most of the class time,huh? Especially since English...isn't exactly something I enjoy." She grinned
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 am

"Yeah I know" he grinned, "it's nice to... properly meet you, Chel" he chuckled. He glanced around the classroom, "yeah" he shrugged. "One English class down... over a few hundred more to go?" he raised his eyebrows up and down with a grin before turning to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:59 am

"Does that mean....I just caught my stalker?" She raised an eyebrow with a small grin "Because it looks like you have...if only the other people you stalked knew." She sighed with a grin and tilted her head a little bit "I think I would want a restraining order." She joked and looked down at the table as she continued to fiddle with the piece of gold by changing its shape. She stopped and looked at him as she groaned with a small chuckle "Don't put it that way!" She frowned and slumped onto her desk before wincing as she hit her forehead harder that she expected. She kept her face buried on her desk for a moment as the pain decreased and lifted her head,rubbing her forehead. "This probably isn't the best place to be clumsy." She breathed with a chuckle hoping it didn't leave a red mark "But..it just happens..so don't freak out about blood..although there are vampires and shape-shifters...I think people can handle themselves."
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 am

Flynn grinned a little, "you caught me" he raised his hands. "A restraining order won't stop an angel" he smirked and raised his eyebrows. He watched her change the shape of the piece of gold and went to speak before holding it back, thinking it might not be the best time to say it. He chuckled as she smacked her forehead on the desk, "do you like beating yourself up?" he teased. "Are you sure?" he looked over at Ariel. He hadn't met her yet, but he knew she struggled to control herself when around blood. He looked back at Chel and shrugged, "alright, whatever you say. Just be careful anyway" he mumbled and looked around. He looked at the brunette from earlier and then his eyes drifted to Ariel and then to Devlin and Tinkerbell. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better about... the whole 'stalker' thing, I know everyone's past in this room... actually, make that the whole school" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 am

"Woah...then talk about a determined stalker...obsession..that's not healthy you know." She joked again with a small smile. She shook her head with a chuckle "No, I don't like beating myself up..it's just that..things happen to me..accidents." She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and shrugged "I don't know..maybe..all I am saying is that...I'm fine." She smiled a bit "Although...I might not have been before..but-" She stopped and shook her head. "Never mind...I don't know exactly where I was headed with that." She chuckled sheepishly and slouched down a bit. She continued to fiddle with the gold and glanced at him. "Kind of..." She smiled a little "Still feels weird that you know so much about me..I know not only me..but it's just weird knowing that...which means there is no lying to you,is there?" She smirked and crossed her arms as she held the gold in her hand while she leaned a bit close to him "That's a little unfair isn't?...You know all about me..and I just know your name...that your an angel..and little bit about angels...so...my question is..what got you kicked out in the first place?"
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:23 am

Conversations were starting around Belle, which irked her slightly. However, she did grin at Flynn's description of the creature. Raising her hand, she continued the discussion of the story. "Yes. Mary Shelley wrote the novel when she was nineteen years old. She was inspired by a campfire story she heard; and with its publication, she wrote the first real 'science fiction' novel."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 am

"You're just a clumsy person" he added, "there are a lot of clumsy people here" he mumbled and looked at the door. He straightened up when she asked about why he was kicked out of heaven. He was about to tell her that it was too personal, that he shouldn't tell her, because there were few who knew. But then he decided that it would be unfair to her if he didn't, since he knew everything about her. "Let's just say, I was ordered to do something bad and I didn't want to, so 'daddy' kicked me out of heaven" he shrugged. "It's not a very interesting story" he smirked and then frowned. He turned to the front again, though still half facing her in case she wanted to talk to him. He glanced at Belle when her hand shot up before looking at the teacher as she began to describe the book.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 am

Chel breathed a hesitant chuckle and nodded a bit "Yea, I figured..."She mumbled and looked down at the floor. She raised both of her eyebrows as he straightened up and looked at him as there was a paused. She averted her eyes to the desk and pulled her hair over to one shoulder as she fiddled with the ends. Looking back at him, she hesitated at his response and moved to lean on her chair as she slouch down. "Oh.." She breathed and noticed his frown making her hesitate even more. She continued to fiddle with the ends as he turned his back to her. She lowered her head a bit and looked around for a moment before grabbing a pencil from her bag. She rested her chin on the desk as she drew random doodles on the desk. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it as she decided against it.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 am

When Belle spoke, everyone went silent. Perhaps it was her describing the book or the Nereid sense of her voice; whenever she spoke or sung, people often shut up. She saw the newcomer look at her, causing her to stop in her tracks, bu then she saw Jasmine and Chel doing their own business, and she sighed, confidence coming back. "The story is also been called the Modern Prometheus, as it is a fair warning to anyone that dealing with unknown entitied can result in dangers, as, I hate to spoil the plot, our protagonist Victor Frankenstein learns by meddling with life and death."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 am

Flynn turned fully around to face the front, not realising how rude he may have seemed towards the teacher and the other students. He leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms as Belle continued to describe the book. He had to admit, her knowledge of anything related to literature was pretty impressive. He grabbed the pencil off of his desk and began tapping it lightly on the table before stopping and balancing it between his nose and lips. He looked down at the pencil as he tried to balance it, dropping it a few times before finally managing to keep it there, with his lips pouted outwards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 am

Chel crossed her arms on the table as she continued to doodle and rested her cheek on her arm as she looked out the window. She looked at the plants outside and hated how she always had the urge to go outside during class. She moved to bury her face into her arms and closed her eyes for a moment as she heard Belle talk about the book. She slightly grinned knowing she never really understood Belle when it came to her referring back to books,but it was very impressive. She slowly lifted her head and rested her lips against her arms as she looked down at the desk. She noticed that she just drew in the desk and stood up straight not knowing if she could get in trouble for that or not. She quickly reached for a pencil and dropped it the first time before grabbing a firm hold on it. She erased the things she doodled and sighed of relief as she placed the pencil back.

(Night!)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:57 am

Looking back, Belle saw the new student, playign with his pencil. She had to admit, him making faces like a duck was amusing. She snickered at this, to shwo she wasn't a stick-in-the-mud if she made herself out to be one.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 am

(Night Ari! Smile)

Flynn continued to play with the pencil, looking down at it. It rolled off and he quickly caught it between his teeth before glancing at Belle, hearing her snicker. He flashed her a grin and dropped the pencil into his hand. He placed the pencil back on the table and crossed his arms again, glancing at her every so often before averting his gaze to the pencil. He grabbed it again and fiddled with it. He couldn't seem to concentrate on anything today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:27 am

Chel raised an eyebrow hearing Belle snicker and glanced at Flynn when she followed her gaze. She slightly grinned before looking down at the table. After a while, she closed her eyes as she thought about things before opening them and placed the piece of gold down on the table. She changed its shape constantly and breathed out a sigh. Looking back at Flynn, she hesitated and poked his back. "Sorry if I sounded intrusive." She mumbled with a shrug and went back to doing her own thing as she rested her head on her arm that was on the desk while the other continued to fiddle with the gold.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next