Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be the rules for the school??

2 posters

Go down

What would be the rules for the school?? Empty What would be the rules for the school??

Post  Megara Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 am

Okay, so Meg is kinda supposed to be the rule breaker of the school. And I am not quite sure what are the rules of the school. Like is there a curfew and any limitations for supernatural behaviour outside of class or something like that Razz And if there are sanctions for breaking certain rules XD
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

What would be the rules for the school?? Empty Re: What would be the rules for the school??

Post  Rebecca Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 am

Im american so I assume "Sactions " means" Punishment" but I'd guess at no magic outside of class- and if there is magic, its not to be strong ones, like turning someone into a frog- or anything, but you could use magic to lift a book or somthing, just dont do it on tests, etc. kinda like Halloween Town on Disney?
Rebecca Von Claret
Rebecca Von Claret

Back to top Go down

What would be the rules for the school?? Empty Re: What would be the rules for the school??

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 am

I think the curfew was midnight, and that you're not allowed out of the castle after dark :) I'm not entirely sure about other rules. Probably just to always wear your uniform and turn up to your lessons and blah, blah, blah xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:22 am

Tee he hee Razz I fail at english XD I'm from Finland. And yeah, sanctions mean punishments. XD and yeah, I figured some of that might be true.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:15 am

Your doing fine on English:).
Rebecca Von Claret
Rebecca Von Claret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down