Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 4 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 am

The vampire stepped forward. He was glad to provide advice when Esme asked for it.
"I would think a romantic musical would be a good place to start. I say this because romantic musicals are rare, you don't see many of them. How best can you learn the extent of your ability to act them with a show that needs a lot of emotion to be portrayed?" Vlad suggested.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

Esme smiled, she enjoyed the way he spoke. He was very articulate and she admired that. She nodded as he offered the idea of a romantic musical, "I like the idea of a romantic musical" she smiled and looked at the others before remembering that Aladdin had spoken of a comedy earlier. She then shrugged, not sure whether the others would agree to the newer idea. "Is this going to be our only play? Or do we have multiple throughout the year?" she asked, curiously. She hoped that they would have the chance to do others, that way everyone would have a chance to try out different parts as well as working with different genres.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 am

He laughed out loud this time.
"Now what fun would that be if we only did this once? Of course, I secretly hope this class will try other genres. I've recently heard of new productions that are gaining fast popularity, and I would be proud if everyone could at least try their hand at it." Vlad assured her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 am

She couldn't help but chuckle as he laughed out loud. "Okay, that's good! How exciting!" she smiled and clapped her hands lightly. "So I guess once we all agree on what type of musical, then we can organise who's doing what... and maybe have teams? As in, those creating the back drops and decorations and then the actual performers" she shrugged, not having much experience in this area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am

"Naturally, you are right. Of course, this is all with my supervizing. If anyone of you needs help with anything on this, all you need do is ask me. I will be happy to help out, Miss-?" Vlad trailed off as he had not really heard her name.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 am

"Yea, so far...I haven't met anyone who has the same ability as me.." She sighed before looking at Esme with a small smile. "I think fire is better than earth...it just seems more...I don't know..cool." She chuckled at the choice of word and crossed her arms "Earth is just...well earth." She shrugged. Rubbing her forehead, she looked at Esme as she raised her hand before averting her eyes to the paper and placed her hand on her cheek. She lifted her head, before groaning at the fact that she probably had black scribbles on cheek making her grow red as she covered it. She shook her head feeling stupid for doing that. "When is class over?" She asked a bit hesitant before remembering about the dorms. "Oh, and do you know what's going on with the dorm things?" She asked as she kept her hand clamped on her cheek.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 am

"Oh, it's Esmeralda Merle, but just call me Esme" she smiled before borrowing Chel's permanent marker. She looked around for a piece of paper before scribbling down a few ideas. She went to put the end of the marker in her mouth to chew on, before realising it wasn't hers. She grinned slightly before turning to Chel, "yeah but Earth can be cool too! You can control earthquakes and things like that, yeah?" she smiled at her before looking at the time. "I'm not sure" she looked at Count Draculea, not having a clue. "Yeah! I think we get to choose who we bunk with" she smiled. "You can bunk with me if you want, seeing as my old room mate left last year" she smiled and looked back down at the paper. "And your pixie can come too" she smiled, before realising she was getting ahead of herself. "Unless you don't want to share with me" she pouted at her before chuckling, "I'm just kidding, I don't mind" she smiled before writing down a few more ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 am

Class was going by in a blur, Belle's ears perked up at the word "musical". "I can assist with costumes...if you'll have me," she offered. "I also agree with Esmeralda; we shoul do different performances, like the Greek masks. If we do a tragic musical, we should performa a comedy and vice versa."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:15 am

"Yea...but it's not like I know anything about that kind of stuff...since I am literally just beginning with...earth powers." She shrugged and glanced at the time when she did. She nibbled on her lip not wanting to keep her hand covering her cheek long and looked at Esme as she offered to bunk with her. She thought about for a moment and breathed a chuckle "Well...I don't see why not because...I don't know if I had made friends at this school yet...at least friend enough that they would want to bunk with me." She shrugged and looked down at what she was writing "You are really getting into this play,huh?" She raised an eyebrow with a chuckle and looked around the classroom "I wonder who will be my other teachers...so far the teachers I've met sound very...relaxed..." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 am

Vlad was quite pleased when Belle spoke up again. She was a quiet one. But when she did speak, people paid attention.
"You know your subjects well, I see. If you wish do make costumes, you are more than welcome, Belle. I just hope a lovely girl like you doesn't intend to stay in the background." Vlad complimented her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 am

Belle nodded. Sure she had been quiet, but it was the only way to keep herself from flowing out wisdom like a waterfall. "With all due respect, I'm staying quiet so as t give other students a chance to share their wisdom. It's only fair, is it not?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:26 am

"Well you're still learning, as am I" she smiled before putting the lid back on the marker. She then shook her head, "I don't have many friends either" she sighed, "only a couple. But I find it difficult to have many friends... plus you know, popularity and all the drama that comes with that" she rolled her eyes before smirking. She looked down at her notes, "well you get graded on this stuff, so-" she handed Chel her marker and the piece of paper. "Get crackin'!" she chuckled and crossed her arms on the table. "Just anything that comes to mind" she added before smiling when Belle agreed to her idea. "Who have you met so far?" she asked, curiously. Esmeralda listened to what Belle said before turning to face her and butting in, "yes, but I think with someone as knowledgeable as you are, that your ideas would be a great contribution to the play!" she smiled at her. "So you should butt in a few times" she grinned and shrugged before turning back to the list of ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 am

"Too true, young lady. If there is anything time has taught me, it is the value of being discrete." Vlad admitted with a humorous smile. He admired a woman who was wise. She certainly seemed quite knowledgable. It would be interesting to see how she progressed with the class.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 am

"It seems like everyone here is still learning then huh?" She breathed and slightly smiled knowing she wasn't behind like her father always told her. "Really?" She raised an eyebrow "Ah....yea..not really into that..." She rolled her eyes not seeing the point of popularity and drama. "But..I guess sometimes it needs happen." She shrugged before grabbing the marker with her spare hand as she looked down at the paper. "I don't even know what to write." She chuckled as she looked at the notes taken down so far. "Oh..that's easy." She rolled her eyes with a small grin. "Who have I met in teachers? Students? Or Both?" She asked before shrugging "Well..teachers...I've met Sinbad..Hiccup and..Jack?..I don't know about that one..and this teacher....I think that's all...and for students...I've met you,Jasmine,Eli,Ariel, Moses....and that's probably it.." She trailed off trying to think of others before shrugging. She began to make a dotted frame around the paper and sighed.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 am

Belle turned to Esmeralda and Chel with a smile. Having her confidence boosted from the two that were clearly into this made her feel better. She noticed the list of ideas before pulling out a pen. "If you don't mind, I'm going to mark the plays I feel would the most challenging to perform. Would they be fun to do; yes. However so much time goes into these productions."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 am

(Sorry, be right back! Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

(Alright Very Happy)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

(We'll wait Smile )
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 am

Esmeralda nodded at Chel with a small smile. "No neither. I think it's way to cliche when it comes to high school" she rolled her eyes, "and totally unnecessary" she chuckled, "everyone should be considered equal" she shrugged. She looked at the piece of paper before taking it and handing it over to Belle with a smile, "no problem!" she chuckled and then turned back to Chel. "Yeah... I think Hiccup has the Jack Frost spirit or something, it's a bit confusing" she chuckled. "Usually everyone's pretty friendly, it's just a matter of getting out of your comfort zone and forcing yourself to interact!" she smiled and watched as Belle wrote.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 am

"I was wondering what was going on..." Belle murmured, chiming in to the conversation. "Isaw his hair change color but didn't want to say anything." SHe handed back the list. "Okay, the red marks are the ones I feel would be the most difficult, not to mention time consuming."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 am

"Everyone should be..but-" She shrugged "It's just a phase...as long as I don't get involved with any..fights..I am think I will like it here." She chuckled and put the marker down as Esme took the list handing it over to Belle. "Jack Frost spirit?" She raised an eyebrow before shaking her head "Yea, confusing." She chuckled before averting her eyes to Belle "Right! It was just..very confusing."She shook her head and sighed "I am starting to get the hang of being social!" She chuckled a bit before shrugging her shoulders "Just...don't know who I should get to know..because some people have bad tempers." She mumbled and rubbed her forehead "The first person I talk to was a teacher...and my worst subject too...math...talk about starting off great,huh?" She rolled her eyes with a chuckle "Then it was Eli who was...very freaked out...and Ariel..very bubbly...makes it hard to see who to interact since everyone has...so different personalities." She mumbled and looked at the list Belle handed back.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 am

Belle cringed. She was horrible at math, too. "Don't get me started on math," Belle rolled her eyes. "Geometry I'm, at best, okay at. Everything else can go to Hades. Ironically I'm setting up a tutoring session to anyone who needs help; you both are welcome to come." Belle felt like an advertisement that wouldn't shut up, but it was the best way to get to know people better. "You're right, Chel. Too many personalities, so little time," she laughed.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 am

"I can't see you getting into a fight" Esme chuckled, "but maybe I'm being too judgmental?" she raised an eyebrow at Chel. "Yeah I know as much as you guys do... It's weird though, because they're nothing alike" she took the list and looked at it before nodding with a smile. "So do you recommend we do those first or later?" she looked at Belle before handing the list to Chel to get a better look. "Yeah a lot of people have tempers here. You get used to it. Just try not to get on people's bad sides" she sighed, "that could end badly." "Wait, as in, math with Sinbad?" she looked at Chel and laughed, "he doesn't even teach anything! Which sucks if you actually want to learn! I think he actually knows his stuff, he just lacks the motivation to teach. I don't know why he's even allowed to teach here" she chuckled with a shrug. "Why was Eli freaked out?" she looked confused, "you get used to Ariel's bubbly personality" she chuckled. "Tutoring?" She looked at Belle, "you know, that would actually help a lot! I'll definitely take you up on that offer" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 am

"I am not good at anything relating with the whole math section.." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle and grinned "Really?...Well, I'll think about it...first I have to see if that class will be difficult or not for me to pass." She shrugged remembering him saying he wasn't really into it himself. She smirked and nodded her head before nodding towards Tink seeing she was in her own little world "Especially when I have to deal with her also...She is just...a big ball of all sorts of personalities...I just don't know how to react to some." She chuckled a bit hesitantly and shook her head. She looked at Esme and nodded her head before raising an eyebrow as she laughed "Oh..so he was serious?" She chuckled "Well then...I guess I have nothing to worry about." She sighed of relief. "Eli was freaked out...for.." She stopped as she tried to think of a reason "Umm..I don't know...I guess he is just weird like that." She chuckled hesitantly. "I might...I don't know...I am not used to be around with someone THAT bubbly..especially where I come from.." She mumbled before moving her hand away from her cheek as she stood quickly making her hair cover it. She grabbed a tissue and licked it hesitantly before rubbing it against her cheek hoping Esme was right about the spit thing.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh, so you're Tink's good friend," Belle's eyes widened. "we get along pretty well. I was wondering who was looking after her." She nodded to Esmeralda's comment on the 'bad sides' "I admit, for a Nereid I'm pretty calm; the worst I can do at this point is shoot someone across the room with a glass of water." She giggled at that thought. "Besides," she reassured Chel, "you seem to have a good friend in Esmeralda already. Theres more where that came from."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next