Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 7 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:02 pm

She glanced at Belle and then nodded at Draculea before turning back to Chel. "Yep!" she chuckled, "I know it's weird... especially with what I shape shift into but anyway... we can talk more about it later" she grinned before looking over as Ariel sat next to Eli. She grinned at Chel before looking back at the list for the play.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 pm

'So," Belle glanced over Chel's shoulder, "Eli's on board for directing. We could use a music director seeing as tere are some ballads. If someone wants to do that, it's open. We've also got lighting crews, props, stage manager..."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Jim sighed and rubbed his face before nodding at what Belle said. He raised an eyebrow as Ariel sat next to him and looked at him, "can I help you?" he asked with a smirk, rubbing his jaw before turning his attention to organising the play.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 pm

"Huh....Well...you never told me what you shape-shift to....so-" She shrugged trying to remember if she did or not. "But..from that..I am guessing it's...a carnivore?" She grinned as she raised her eyebrows "Pretty cool." She chuckled and crossed her arms as she looked at the list before averting her eyes around the classroom. She glanced at Belle and shrugged "Whatever...as long as I don't act or sing." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 pm

"Why not be stage manager?" Belle suggested. "You can keep everyone in line, make sure everything's okay show-wise. That and you seem very organized." She smiled at Ariel, who had coem to join them. "Ariel, you like singing, right? You want to have a part that has a song?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 7 Empty ood

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yeah... a leopard" she smirked before turning back to Belle. She shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what she wanted to do, or what she'd be good at. "Yeah and you can then do the back drop as well... you wanted to do that, right?" she smiled at Chel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"Really?...How the hell can keep a goat then?" She chuckled not seeing how it works out before looking at Belle and with a nod. She averted her eyes to Esme "Oh yea...almost forgot about that one." She chuckled and looked at Belle "Well...I got what I will be in charge of then...I guess." She smiled and fiddled with her fingers as they continued to organize the play.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Ariel just poked his nose "what can't I sit next to you or do I have to make an appointment just to sit with you?" Ariel smirked
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:23 pm

"Because I met him in Paris when I was... running away from home and he came here with me" she chuckled. "I know it sounds weird... but that's pretty much what happened" she shrugged. "Besides, it's not like I eat goats" she playfully rolled her eyes. "Now, you can help me choose what I can do for the play, because I've got no idea" she turned to Chel and Belle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Belle looked at Esmeralda, thinking about how to cast her. For a shifter/werecat, there was this amost serene attitude to her. "Well, you look like you can pull off one of the queen characters, so I can see you auditioning for Hippolyta or Titania. But if you don't want to act, you can help out..." she tapped her lip, "well, besides acting what else are you good at doing?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 pm

She smiled, "alright... well... I don't really mind who" she shrugged. She didn't really care which one she was either. "Um... dancing? I don't know if I can sing, I've never tried. As for art... I enjoy it, but it doesn't mean I'm good at it" she chuckled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

He wriggled his nose when she poked it before rubbing it. He rolled his eyes at her, "no. But we're organising this play, so I'd jump in and choose who you're being before all the roles are taken" he gestured over to Belle before looking at Ariel.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:37 pm

"Okay," Belle putdown her notes. She had scribbled out the entire cast - by memory. In her notes she placed Eli as the director and Chel as stage manager. Slots were taken. So far Aladdin was Puck; that was arguably thebest role, and he was fit to perform it, Esmeralda was Hippolyta, and she was Helena. "Ariel, how about you play one of Titania's fairies; they get a song."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

She thought about it for a moment "I wanna be a unicorn." She said with a smile. Looking at belle she shrugged "yeah ok sure I don't care."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Jim turned his head to look at her in confusion. He raised an eyebrow, "you can't" he shook his head and breathed a chuckle before looking at the cast list. "I think you should just put her down as a fairy, that's close enough" he looked at Belle with a smirk.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Esme chuckled at what Ariel said and looked at Eli, "well why not?" she teased before looking at the list Belle had. "Do you like fairies, Ariel?" she smiled at her and raised her eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Ariel looked down sadly "phooey." She looked back up at Eli holding her arms as he laughed "no laughing at me." Not liking to be laughed at, glancing at esme Ariel nodded "yeah I like them."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

"Alright..." that was a start. "So, since there's no unicorns in the play, would you like the play a fairy?" she smiled again, "like Belle said, there's a singing part in it if you do choose to be one."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Ariel pushed Eli playfully before nodding at Esme "yeah I'll play one." Raising her fist in the air playfully.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Okay, good" she chuckled and looked at Belle, wondering if that had helped her at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Jim rolled his eyes as she pushed him playfully before sitting up straight. "That was hard" he chuckled and looked over at the list, "so is there much more to fill in?" he looked at Belle with his eyebrows raised.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Chel crossed her arms on the table as she rolled the marker back and forth while they planned everything out. She looked up at the time before looking back at the others. Glancing at the list, she nibbled on her lower lip hoping she wouldn't make to much of a mess since she was clumsy when it came to organizing. She averted her eyes back to the marker and continued to roll it back and forth. "If there is more....I don't see who will be able to fill them in seeing...we aren't such a big group." She mumbled.

(Sorry, I went out for a bit x()
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Jim nodded at Chel, "that's what I said before" he sighed, clearly no one heard him. He chuckled and shook his head before grabbing the list. "Well, since that's the case, we're going to have to double up on parts. So, when Ariel, Esmeralda, Belle and Aladdin will all have to take up other parts as well. But obviously ones that aren't clashing with their original character selection" he shrugged and placed the list back on the table.

(All good :))
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oh..well...I wasn't paying attention." She chuckled sheepishly and looked at the list before slightly shrugging. "Um, I doubt they would want two characters....and it will making confusing..even if they aren't clashing.." She sighed and rested her cheek in her arm "Is there even more characters to be filled?" She raised an eyebrow "Because if there is...then..I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone." She shrugged and stood up as she grabbed Tink by the wings knowing it wouldn't affect her. She placed her in her bag seeing she was acting impatient on going outside and moved to sit back down. "I have no idea about the story though since I've never heard of it...so..don't ask me who should play the roles that remain...if there even is one." She shrugged with a small chuckle.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:14 pm

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "well... we don't have much options. And since there's quite a few roles..." he shrugged and looked at Belle. "I don't know, I'll leave it to you, since you're working it all out" he looked at Belle again before leaning back on his chair.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next