Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Empty Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Alidia missed her magic but she knew it was for the best for everyone. She carried with her "vampire" lifting ability the course she did with Mr. Vlad and before she wrote a letter to Jim and Ariel aka her to meet up in the gym. For her and Ariel to train with their powers.
When she was done it looked like she saw with the Army.
Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Obstacle_Course_99.jpg7223ff5b-6aef-4500-8d04-094a81036e1eLarger
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Empty Re: Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Jim had received Alidia's letter a few hours prior to the session she had organised. He had to be honest. He wasn't overly keen on it, since he didn't know how he would react around her; him being a newborn vampire and all. He probably should have waited for Ariel, but he had nothing else to do. He opened the door to the gym and immediately looked down at the ground. He didn't want Alidia making a big fuss, but he knew it might shock a few people of his new transformation; with his red eyes and all. He lifted his head slightly, noticing the gym had been made over to look like an army course. A confused expression washed over his face. What exactly is she planning for us to do? He thought they were just going to hang out.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Empty Re: Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Alidia heard footsteps. She spinned around to see Jim, but when she spinned she had red hair in her mouth. "Yuck," Alidia thought "Red hair." She still didnt like it but tough nuts. She smiled as she made him face her to show him that her and Ariel traded personalities. "Jim, dont freak. Okay?" She smiled her Ariel smile. Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  300
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 pm

((OOC: Did Ariel and Alidia swap their appearance too or not? o.o))
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 pm

((OCC: They did but they told everyone to call them Ariel or Alidia when the hunters are around.))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 pm

((OOC: Okay... well! I'm just gonna go with.. Jim doesn't know xD Because no one told him anyway haha :))

Jim looked up, seeing Ariel. He breathed a sigh in relief. Now he wouldn't have to wait around by himself or be wary about his bloodlust around Alidia. "Hey, I didn't know you were going to be here this early" he said, walking over and pecking her on the lips. "Why would I freak?" he smirked and looked around, "why did you set up an army course, babe?" he chuckled, not understanding the reasoning behind it all.

Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Alidia was overhelmed. She daydreamed of Jim kissing her but she had Oncie. "Jim...umm... that was a nice kiss...(giggles) but I am Alidia with Ariel's personaily and well....body." How she was prove it? She had an idea. She whistled for her solarsurfer and did her tricks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Tumblr_mcmrmdg6Lk1qh7ojzo1_500

Jim raised an eyebrow when she said she was Alidia. "What?" he looked at her with a puzzled expression. He watched as she called for Alidia's solar surfer, doing tricks and flips in the air. He raised both of his eyebrows in surprise. "You're kidding, right?" he asked. He really hoped she was.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  422525_o

Alidia nervously giggled and she shrugged her shoulders. "I am afraid it is. But its not permant. Until the hunters are gone. Ariel is going to be me and I am Ariel. That way they wont kill anyone. They'll just kill me instead," Alidia looked at Jim with "her" eyes " I love everyone here and if that means I'll died protecting everyone. I will." Alidia never showed her loving nature not anyone like this before until now.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Tumblr_m5bqm0SUjC1qbk0b8o2_500

Jim looked at Alidia hesitantly before a frown overtook his features. "So... I just kissed you?" he slightly gulped. That would be something to tell Ariel. Before he could dwell too much on the fact that he practically cheated on Ariel, he looked at Alidia with wide eyes. "You're going to let them kill you? Are you serious?" he frowned intensely. "You're joking" he scoffed. "Alidia, no one's going to let you get yourself killed without having anything to say or do about it. Did you think that if they killed you, that they would leave everyone else alone?" he asked, shocked.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Alidia shook her head. "Jim, look I am trying to make holograms that are life-like and they were attack me and the kiss....." Alidia paused "It didnt happend." Alidia was overwhelmed with projects. She had the sheild done, "Jim look I just showed you my soft side and people dont see it that often and I am planning to have somebody by my side. I hope. So, please trust me. Okay? I love Ariel , you and everyone else. Just let me be the live bait. Its what the cards of Fate dealt me."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Jim sighed. "No" he said bluntly. "That hunter, is my so called 'father', I'm not letting him hurt anyone. If he's going to try and get you or anyone else, he has to get through me first. And lets just say, I'm new and improved" he smirked to himself before glancing at her, wondering if she had noticed his transformation. "This has nothing to do with you" he looked at Alidia, wondering why she was wanting this so much when it probably wouldn't need to happen.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm

((OCC: I was eating dinner and younger sister took over computer and now I'm on my iPod))  Alidia looked at Jim's eyes. They were red. "You....you're a vampire?" Alidia was shocked. But regardless she had to be telling Jim why she has to do this. She cleared her throat. "Jim, please. Father or no father I've got to do this. But if you wanna be on my side, yes but you'll need this," Alidia reached in her pocket and pulled out a golden dragon bracelet. "it'll protect you." 

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoSSN8IdZ2Rat8YMXmfgR1BfOOOB7XObI3O_mbVBA3he3OnGzCOA
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

((sorry i'm late and ariel will kill jim XDD hahaaha))
Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Tumblr_ls10zgMSeF1qhpc3b
Ariel walked inside still feeling weird abou this body switching thing maybe she should have warned Jim before doing so but it was how to tell him was the tricky part. Seeing them both standing their she almost had doubt that Ali would try anything on Jim seeing she was crazy about him before he fell for her. But she had to trust her judgment as she clapped her hands looking at the two of them "I still don't like this. i want my red hair back."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Vexlza

Jim nodded, "yeah... turned yesterday" he shrugged. He looked down at the dragon bracelet she was holding out towards him and raised his eyebrow in hesitation. "Protect me from what?" he sighed and grabbed the bracelet, slipping it on his wrist. It seemed a bit girly for him. A figure caught his attention from the corner of his eye and he turned his head, seeing Alidia. However, since they swapped bodies, he could only assume it was Ariel.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Alidia snapped her head up to face herself or Ariel. She was angry. "Ariel, please. I told Jim and I'll tell you again. I'm wanting to save everyone. And Fate has dealt the cards. And I'm given almost given everyone jewelry of protection." Alidia started to tear up but stopped cause she showed enough emotions.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Athena had heared about Ali's plan not wanting any of her students less alone someone she took in and was another daughter towards her, heck Becca was her little girl and never told anyone. "Ali." she said walking in looking at her who looked liked Ariel and glanced at jim seeing he was a vampire. "Ali i want you to swap the spell back alright." not telling anyone just yet about her plan she was doing. "No one is dieing, not you. Not my little girl, no one so swap back cause ariel.' she looked over at her daughter who was trying to look innocent "Needs to teach young Jim here how to be a vampire, she turn him she has to train him. Only fair." Placing her hands on her hips she waited for ali to change them back before going over and teasing jim "so should i call you son now?'
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 pm

"Son?" he repeated and raised an eyebrow. It's not like he and Ariel were getting married or something. "If you want, I guess" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders before smiling hesitantly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"well i know you and my daughter arn't married...yet but she did turn you am i right?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. if he wanted to he turned for him own game she'll end his life but it was to be with ariel when he was part of the family already. "I mean you don't turn a human into a vampire for fun. She would have a reason to turn you to be with you forever."
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Yet? He pushed the thought away. "Yeah she did turn me" he said. "It was so we could be together without her having to always be cautious about hurting me" he chuckled. "I'm not going to leave her, you don't have to worry" he shook his head. The thought of leaving her made him frown.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Alidia sighed as she heard her mom giving her orders. Alidia didnt think Athena didnt get why Alidia wanted to make herself bait regardless, she would do anything to keep her family and classmates safe. Alidia took the charm necklace off Ariel's neck. She closed her eyes and muttered, "Transforums Backness." And there was a light and she was back to her normal self and Ariel was herself. Alidia never felt so ..... what was the feeling....who cared? Certinly not her mom and sister. No one cared.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Athena placed her hand on her shoulder as she smiled "Look i know you wanna help but putting your life in danger wouldn't help one bit, so many people will miss you and you come a long way. Don't throw it away like this." she said kneeling down to meet eye level "Now i'll need your help with making potions and a few spells."
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Alidia looked at the floor. "Athe....Mom, I think Fate or Deanne or something big is going to happen and it'll be like what happend at the dance." Alidia didnt wanna lose anyone. "Mom, before we do spells and potions. I wanna show you, Jim and Ariel my newest power if that is ok?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Having her mother step in ording Ali to switch them back and teasing him by calling him son her face turned red. Why did her mother had to pick now to tease him about that and now here she was asking him the reason for turning him. Ariel saw the look on his face knowing it pained him thinking about leaving her as it sadden her too not wanting him to feel that pain. Once Ali took the necklace off and chat her words they went back to their original bodies. "My red hair!" she giggled running her fingers threw her red hair
Teaching At We Know (Tag: Jim and Ariel)  Tumblr_m2qsg7n5yr1rr3enlo1_250
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Athena lessened to what Ali had to say as she nodded her head "No ahead sweetie but if it weakens you don't over do it?" she said not wanting her hurt
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next