Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:07 am

Winston was quick to try and catch her.  He grabbed her hands and began to pull her back up, groaning with his strain.  It became easier as he got her halfway back up.
"I won't let you fall, Joyce." he promised.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:15 am

Joyce's eyes filled up with tears as she looked at Winston. "I love you... But it's no use..." She noticed his feet were dragging on the ground. "...Save yourself Winston... Take care of Jacob...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:28 am

"No!  I'm not leaving you." Winston insisted.  Suddenly, he felt something help him pull her up.  Jacob and Nick were holding on to him, helping her pull Joyce up.  Between the three of them, they were able to save her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

"Winston!!!" Joyce exclaimed happily as she was pulled up and embraced him. "I was so scared... Oh how I love you so much..." Joyce kissed his lips instantly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm

The sudden action surprised Winston.  But he couldn't resist it.  Slowly, his eyes closed and he contributed to the kiss.  His hand wove through her hair as he kissed her.
"I love you too." he whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 am

Joyce smiled as they kissed. She knew after that near death she had to be with Winston no matter what. She smiled again when Jacob roared happily.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm

"Thanks for helping us, kiddo.  You too, Uncle Nick.  I don't want to think about what might have happened if I lost her." Winston said, letting Jacob nuzzle him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:27 pm

"And if anything happen to you I'd be heartbroken." Joyce embraced her love without letting go.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 6:06 pm

"So would I, darling.  So would I." Winston whispered in her ear.  He hugged her tight, letting her know she was safe with him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Alidia just smiled as she watched the dear couple embrace. Then she felt herself and her surroundings change. She was frozen in stone in New York City's Central Park. And be the looks of things she was in a green short leaf dress. And her name was Blossom.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Rahim felt warm inside as he watched them.  Suddenly, he noticed another different setting.  He was a young man moving into a new house, named Leon.  He was taking a self-guided tour of his new home.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Blossom felt her body move as the sun began to set. "Oh my clovers... What a marvelous place..." She put her raven black hair in a braid and wiped the pebbles off her green leafed dress. She fluttered her wings and began exploring the park. She smiled as she saw the nature. She was a nature fairy who was under a spell. Back in the dark ages an evil wizard cast a spell. A deep sleep for a thousand years. Fairy at night and stone by day.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 7:15 pm

It was starting to get late when Leon turned in towards the park.  He wanted to stay out though, enjoy the park at night.  Besides, the cool air helped him relax.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Blossom smiled as she landed on a fountain and began using her powers to water the plants. "This place is amazing..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Leon, by some stroke of luck, headed toward the sound of water.  It sounded like a fountain.  Maybe he could make a wish there.  But when he arrived, someone was already there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Blossom smiled as she finished and gasped as she saw a young man. "I never saw a human this close before." She said to herself as she posed herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 8:12 pm

"Hello?  I didn't know anyone was here this late.  I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Leon asked, hopeful that such was not the case.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 8:23 pm

She gasped when that the young man wanted to see her. She smiled as she noticed they wre the only ones that were in the park so she flew down. "Hello..." She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 pm

"Hi.  My name's Leon.  I'm fairly new in town.  I just wanted to take a late-night stroll." Leon introduced himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 8:35 pm

"I'm Blossom. Fairy Guardian of Flowervile." She smiled as she fluttered her wings. "Do you know where Flowervile is? And it's a honor to meet you Leon."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 9:49 pm

"I'm sorry.  I've never heard of this place you speak of.  And really, a fairy?  You're not really a fairy are you?" Leon asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 9:53 pm

"I am. And I'll prove it. Cause I'm a nature fairy." She used a bit of her magic to make a medium-sized rose appear. "There you go Leon."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 pm

"That may convince me.  But I've still never heard of the place you mentioned before.  It may not exist." Leon said as gently as he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Blossom began to cry as she heard Leon say that about her home. "How dare you speak of my homeland like that..." She flew off and gasped when felt her wings stiffened. "I have to land..." She landed in a quiet spot by the stream as the sun came and she turned into stone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Leon felt bad when she left.  He had been honest when he said he didn't know the place.  But he still felt like a heel for how that had ended.
Knowing there wasn't anything he could do now, he turned to go home.  He practically face planted into his bed when he got to his room.  The chance to sleep was too much to resist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next