Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 37 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:55 pm

(OOC: You mentioned a Hunchback of Notre Dame kind of idea once.  Well I thought we could tweak it a bit.  What if the one locked up was a girl and it was a gypsy king that became her lover.  But what makes it more difficult is that he has a curse on him thanks to a jealous half-brother.  How does that sound?)

Neltharion had taken his human form in order to come into the castle.  As he waited for Keeyle, he got the sense that something wasn't right.  Something wicked was at work here, that much the Black Aspect knew.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 37 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:59 pm

(occ: I likey lol Smile sounds amazing)

Vanessa who was putting everyone under a spell to have all Keeyle's memories and feelings came to Neltharion's door. "ready to meet my stepfamily...Vanessa couldnt show she's not well..." meanwhile Keeyle was gasping for fresh air but was too weak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 pm

(OOC: Thanks.  So, which one do you want to do first?)

But, Neltharion sensed something was different about her.  There was a darkness in the person before him that Keeyle hadn't possessed.  Instantly, he was suspicious.
"Are you sure she's not well?  If you don't mind, I left something in Keeyle's room that I want to get.  It won't take a minute." he told them.  Quickly excusing himself, he headed for the princess' room.  He found it locked and the smell of smoke was coming from inside.
"I knew it!" Neltharion exclaimed.  He broke the door open.  Using his gift to nurture the earth, he purified the air to save her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:31 pm

(occ: yours first Wink )

Keeyle inhaled as huge gasp of air. She weakly opened her eyes and saw her beloved. "Neltharion..." Keeyle smiled but vanessa wasn't happy. "Guards arrest the boy:.." Keeyle jumped in front of them. "No...he's my soulmate..." vanessa smiled. "arrest her too." they were thrown in jail. "I'm so sorry."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 pm

(OOC: Kay.)

"You don't have to be sorry, Keeyle.  And things are not so hopeless.  Metal is just tempered earth, which means I can influence them.  I can get us out." Neltharion explained.  He placed his hands on the bars of the cell door.  They gave under his concentration and fell away like ashes.
"Shall we go set things straight, my love?" he asked, holding out his hand to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Keeyle smiled as she took her beloved's hands. They went up to the throne room. The king and queen were eating. Keeyle bowed at their feet. "Your highnesses my beloved and I were arrested for unjust crime..." Keeyle started to them everything. The king and queen gasped at what their daughter did. "We are so sorry..." they called Vanessa in and she was arrested but she escaped. "Neltharion maybe it'd be best to take Keeyle to your place for your safety."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 pm

"She would be well protected with me, and the other Aspects.  I will protect her, as will my brothers and sisters.  I will take her to Wyrmrest Temple, the sanctuary of dragons and those who care for them." Neltharion promised them as he took his true form again, kneeling so that Keeyle could mount his back to ride.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Keeyle smiled as they flew. "This is so much fun." she held out her hands and as they landed her smile only widen. "it's so beautiful..." she saw daisies and picked some for Neltharion. She came back skipping but she was pinned by a dragon that looked her beloved. "Please I mean no harm..." her eyes sparkled. "Outsider..." the dragon hissed as he flickered his tongue on her. Unaware to Keeyle this was one of Neltharion's siblings.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

"Malygos!  You're frightening her." Neltharion called out to the Blue Aspect.  Malygos looked up at him and was momentarily startled.  But then he looked again.  His face showed a great joy.
"Big brother!  Have you finally been cured?" Malygos asked, smiling as he nuzzled the Earth Warder.
"Yes, thanks to the princess that you-What, finally?  What do you mean?" the Black Aspect asked.
"Our eldest brother, Nozdormu the Bronze Aspect, predicted that you would be saved, but not by any of us.  But, having Time as you domain meant that Nozdormu couldn't give an accurate date when you would return to us, free of their voices." the blue dragon explained.  Neltharion exchanged a look with Keeyle.
"But where are my manners?  You must want to see him, and Alexstrasza and Ysera too.  Our sisters have missed you, brother." The black dragon still remembered his sisters; the motherly red Alexstrasza and the always daydreaming green Ysera.  He helped his beloved to her feet and followed the blue dragon inside.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Keeyle smiled and giggled as she was helped up. "Your family has unique names..." she blushed. "This is a wondrous sight..." Keeyle was in awestruck. Unaware to them that Vanessa was planning her revenge. Then a young woman came to Keeyle with a huge hug. "Hello.." was all Keeyle could say cause the hug was so tight.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:53 pm

The woman was dressed in green.  Her skin was purple instead of tan.  She carried a sense of dreaminess about her.
"Ysera?" Neltharion asked.  Responding to her name, she held Keeyle out at arms length to look at her face.
"So it was you who saved our big brother!  Thank you for bringing him back to us." Ysera said, excitedly. "Big sister must see this for herself.  She's been miserable without you, Neltharion." She started pulling them both inside the temple.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Keeyle smiled. "I like your family mi amor..." Keeyle's smile widen as they were in a temple and gasped at the picture of her beloved. "Woah..." without her knowing it her winter powers started up again. It was like with the dragons and her were connected somehow. Then she started to float up. "ekkk..." she squealed. Her dress changed into a icy blue to match her eyes and then she looked behind herself and gasped at the clear colored wings. Was she a winter fairy? Unaware to her she was the long lost winter fairy princess who was suppose to help the dragons and their curses. The dragons knew the legend but thought it was a myth until now.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Neltharion, Malygos, and Ysera watched for a minute, dumbstruck.  Then, two others came running in.  One was a woman dressed in red with red hair and horns growing from her head and she gave the feeling of life blossoming as she approached.  This was Alexstrasza the Red Aspect of Life.  Beside her was a man with bronze skin, brown hair, and gray clothes who seemed tired no matter what.  He was Nozdormu the Bronze Aspect of Time.
"What is going on?  Who is she?" Alexstrasza asked.
"She's the one...who saved me." Neltharion answered her.
"This is amazing, I had thought that magic was lost to us.  And with Magic as my realm, that would have been tragic." Malygos stated as he watched.
"No.  Those fairies were not meant to go extinct when people thought they had.  I know that better that anyone." Nozdormu corrected them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Keeyle started to float back down. She landed in Neltharion's arms. She passed out with all her winter fairy magic restored. Meanwhile Vanessa was watching this grinning evilly. "well well princess I knew who you were but do you remember?" Turns out that Keeyle was the last of the Winter Fairies. She was captured by Vanessa when she was a tiny snowflake baby and all her memories were wiped. But her powers were limited but being with Neltharion and his family restored her powers but her memories were still hazy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 pm

"What...what happened to her?" Neltharion asked as he held Keeyle.  This was a question for Malygos, being the Blue Aspect of Magic.
"It seems there was a spell suppressing her magic and erasing her memories.  This is why I dislike human magic users.  Part of the spell was broken because she was in the presence of all five Aspects.  Our combined power, even though not in use, was enough to counteract it.  That's how her power manifested again, but her memories are still blocked." Malygos explained.
"Can you remove the other part of the spell, Brother?" Ysera asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Keeyle unknowingly took Neltharion's hand and placed it on her heart. Her heart was banging. I love you my beloved... Keeyle's thoughts linked to Neltharion's mind.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Neltharion perked up at her voice in his head.  It was comforting to know that she really could connect with him.  He squeezed her hand as he kissed her forehead.
"I love you too, Keeyle." he said.  The other Aspects looked at him with concern.
"Neltharion, you're not hearing them again, are you?" Alexstrasza asked, referring to the Old Gods.
"No, I can't hear them anymore.  Keeyle spoke to me with her thoughts.  She was just telling me that she loves me." he answered.
"So it's true.  You two are connected.  Your dreams were connected with hers from the moment you came in contact." Ysera said, enjoying the romance of the moment.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

All of a sudden Keeyle starting shaking as she had some visions of what happen to her people. She began to chanting magic words as she made the dragons see. There was a fire that melted everything and everyone. Then out of the smoke was Vanessa. She took Keeyle and made Keeyle what she was today but made Keeyle believe in lies about the dragons and there was nothing left to believe in. That's was why Keeyle was a bit scared of Neltharion.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"How dare that wretched girl do this to her!  Such an act is unforgivable." Alexstrasza declared.
"We will have to defend her until the culprit is caught." Nozdormu agreed.  Suddenly, Malygos had an idea.
"Neltharion, you two share a bond.  Perhaps you can bring her around by having her listen to the song of the land.  She should be able to listen through your heart, since you are the heart of the land as the Earth Warder." the blue dragon suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Vanessa smiled at the dragons as she watched them plan. She cast a spell of a real life clone of herself and then she made herself look like a poor old woman. She smiled as she arrived as the old lady and then the decoy showed up. Causing chaos. "Danger..." Keeyle whispered softly but she didn't know if she was heard.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 pm

"Danger?  There is danger at Wyrmrest Temple!" Neltharion cried.  Malygos and Ysera went out to deal with the chaos.
"They will take care of what's going on outside.  We must see to her." Alexstrasza insisted.
"Keeyle, I know you can hear me.  I will protect you, my love.  But I must know if you want me to do this." Neltharion coaxed her to give him a sign of some kind.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Keeyle was about to speak but Vanessa's old woman form came in. She grabbed her cane and made Neltharion and his family pinned on the wall. Keeyle fluttered her eyes opened and gasped at the sight. "Vanessa why we were like sisters..." then Keeyle felt a sharp pain in her chest. Vanessa made a deadly poison dart that was vital for Winter Fairies in her chest. Keeyle made an icy dagger and threw it in Vanessa's heart. Vanessa dead and Keeyle collapsed on the floor. "Help me..." Keeyle whispered as she was starting to fade away. "I don't wanna lose another family..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 pm

"I can save her.  If you will help me, Neltharion." Alexstrasza spoke up, giving her brother a smile when they were free.  He was already moving to stop the poison from spreading.  He used his power as the Earth Warder to change the poison into a healing medicine.  Then, Alexstrasza stepped in to restore her life.  It was a perfect example of why the black and red Aspects made a good team.
"Keeyle, are you okay?" Neltharion asked, slightly fearful of the answer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:03 am

Keeyle gasped for air. She tried opening her icy blue eyes but couldn't. "I feel alive but I can't see..." Keeyle started to cry as she found a rock to sit on. "I'm blind..." she sniffled. "I won't be able to see anything again..." she felt so useless. She let her wings guide her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:30 am

"No.  That's...this wasn't supposed to happen.  Can't we do something about this?" Neltharion asked, desperately.  Much to everyone's surprise, it was Nozdormu who stepped forward to offer his aid.  He knelt before Keeyle and tilted her head up so he could look into her face.
"I may be able to reverse time on your eyes, so that they may see again.  This will be the first time I've ever tried this, but I know it will work.  But if I don't act soon, the damage cannot be repaired." the Bronze Aspect explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next