Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

Kim nodded. She stood up and walked to the royal gates and muttered a protection shield spell. A huge force field appeared. Then Kim began to pick up some earth and molded it into a heart shape, kissed it and wrapped it around Alex's neck. She placed a hand on his cheek. "To protect you from Raul's tricks...I have to go see him...myself..." unaware to Kim that Raul was ready for her, with his newest power of the dark arts, bloodbending. She climbed up on Nyx. "I love you Alex..." she cried out as she rode.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 am

Alexander was thankful for the gift, but he worried about whether or not Kim could handle Raul on her own.  He had learned much from the wizard; he could be valuable by her side.  This concern for her made him follow her to her destination.
"You took some of the best years of my life, Raul.  You're not taking the woman I love." he vowed with steely determination.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 am

When Kim arrived it looked more gloomy. She dismounted Nyx and walked in. "Come on you coward...face me...I'm alone..." she made a torch appear as she looked around. Then she found his lab with his spells. And then she began feeling uneasy as her body floated. Her magic was drained when the wizard touched her forehead. She screamed in pain. "Bloodbending you got to love it..." Zaul said. "Now it's time to finish the Russo's...." he grabbed a dagger. Stabbed her not in her heart but where she would lose more blood. Kim's eyes began to close. "I'm sorry Alex...I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 am

"You stunted slime!  You'll pay for this!" Alexander said as he rushed in.  He grabbed the wicked man by the throat and slammed his head into the wall.
"What will you do now, Zalard?  Kick me around or save your lady?  You can't do both." Raul teased with madness in his eyes.  The prince gave him a look that said he couldn't believe the old man's foolishness.  He placed two fingers on his free hand to the arm holding Raul, then ran it down his arm, along his side, across his stomach and then touched Kim's head.  He had used Raul's own trick against him to save the girl he loved, and it seemed to have worked as she stirred behind them.
"You taught me too well, Master.  And Zalard is gone, all there is now is me.  From now on, I decide my destiny, not you." the prince said before plunging a dagger into Raul's gut slitting it up towards the diaphragm.  Then, he went to see to Kim.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 am

Kim was so weak from all the magic she lost. She weakly walked to her beloved. She weakly smiled as she embraced him. "Alex my Alex...I love you...don't forget that..." she caressed his cheeks her green eyes sparkled like emeralds.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 am

"I know you love me, Kim.  That love is why I followed you here to help.  I'll take care of you; you'll be back to your old self soon." Alexander said as he gently held her.  He kissed her forehead, using the same trick he used to save her when she had saved him.
"I give you everything." he said, lovingly.  This would help her, he knew it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

Kim began feeling her magic returning. She smiled as they returned home. She bowed. "Your highness if you excuse me...I have chores to do..." Kim walked away and started doing her chores. She looked at a mirror. "I don't know what's the matter with me...I'm in love with the prince & he feels the same..." she made a bunch of desert roses appear and then she began the 'he-marries-me or he-marries-me-out'. "Oh Alex...how I love you..." she began ballroom dancing unaware that some of the servants were spies and watched her. They were planning to kill her when the marriage law was switched. They'd kill her by a poison that was smell-less and colorless. It'd kill her instantly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Alexander walked around the castle for a few minutes.  He felt so happy and alive.  If it hadn't been for Kim, he would still be Raul's apprentice.
"Brother!" Sarah called to him when she found him. "Mother and Father said they would change the law.  They were so happy to hear you were in love that they would gladly do it for the girl who brought you back to us."
"That's wonderful news, Sarah.  I can't wait to tell her about it." he said with a smile.  He couldn't help wandering to the garden and shouting "I love her, I love her!" when he got there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Kim heard Alex's voice. She giggled as she walked to the room's balcony and she smiled. "Oh Alex pray tell what has you all excited..." her eyes started to glitter when they locked with his. "Oh Alex...Alex...my sweet Alex...your name is like," she paused as she made a thornless rose appear in his pocket and in her hand. "Is like a thornless rose...smells sweet and it's touch...soft..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

"I just got news from Sarah.  Mother and Father changed the marriage law.  I got so excited I just couldn't help myself." Alexander told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Kim squealed as she climbed down the vines. She ran to her beloved and kissed him. "I can't believe it..." she said as she kissed him again.

Meanwhile the spies heard this and were excited also cause that'd make their plan work.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

In his excitement, Alexander lifted her off the ground and spun them around.  He laughed joyfully at the way he felt.  She had made him feel complete in so short a time.
"It looks like our story is going to be a happy one." he said as he set her down.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Kim smiled as they spun around. "Indeed my prince..." she placed her head on his heart. She pulled the rose and placed it in his suit's front pocket. Sarah watched them and smiled as she grabbed Kim's hands. "I have to get her ready..." she took Kim to her royal chambers. Kim's hair was in a braid and her dress looked like a snowflake.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Alexander had changed his clothes for something more befitting of the occasion.  But, he kept the rose Kim had given him.  He couldn't wait to dance with her.  It was going to be a most magical night.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Kim couldn't wait to wed her beloved and dance the night away. She watched the sunset. "Oh Alex soon it'll be time and we'll become one..." she took the rose that she had at the balcony kissed the petals as she placed it in her hair.

Meanwhile:
The spies were making the poisons for Kim's wine. They made it anyone but Kim tasted it they would live but once Kim's lips touched it and drank some...instant death.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Alexander was among the first to arrive.  It wouldn't be long before they could be together.  But he had a sense that something was wrong.  And he had a plan of how to find out what.
"Some are evil, some are kind, but now all must speak their minds." he chanted under his breath.  This truth spell would force everyone in the room to speak the truth, no matter what.  Whatever was up would be revealed before it could happen.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Kim smiled as she walked down the alter. I am the happiest girl in the world. Marrying the prince...its like a fairytale...

Meanwhile
The spies waited until after the wedding and the dancing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:47 pm

"Soon Kim.  Soon we'll be married." Alexander murmured to himself.  He called over a servant carrying a bottle of wine.
"Excuse me.  Is that wine for the wedding?" he asked.
"Yes.  Just a special present that will put an end to the bride's life.  What?  Did I say that out loud?" the servant exclaimed.  Suddenly, the prince reached out and grabbed her arm.
"What is that I heard you say?  No one is taking Kim from me, no one.  Here's a little present of my own for you and all your conspirators." Alexander sent her and anyone with similar intentions to the dungeon in his old castle.  Since no one lived there anymore, it was likely they'd never be found.  It seemed that some of Zalard still lived in his temper.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Kim began walking and gasped as she watched some of the servants she'd worked with were heading out. She looked at Alex. But shook her head. She smiled as she made a ring appear on his finger. "I promise to love honor be faithful and be on your side for all times." She caressed his cheeks. "I will love you all my life...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Smiling, he held out his hand.  He showed her a ring with a beautiful diamond in a mother of pearl rose.  He slid it onto her finger and it fit as if it were made for no one but her.
"I promise to love, honor, be faithful, and stand by your side through times good and bad.  I will always love the one who opened my eyes to who I really am." Alexander promised her.  He made the poisoned wine disappear with a snap of his fingers behind his back.  Then, he kissed her sweetly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Kim smiled as they became man and wife. She giggled. "I love you so much my beloved Alex..." Sarah came up to the couple as it was time for the ball. She took Kim's hands and danced with her new sister-in-law. Kim smiled as she quickly waved at her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Alexander smiled as he watched his wife dance with his sister.  It made him feel so happy to see his family was complete at last.  He couldn't wait for his chance to dance with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Kim smiled as she and Sarah were done. She picked up her dress. She curtsied as she approached her beloved. "May I have this honor to dance with you?" she smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

"Yes, of course.  I love to dance." Alexander said, responding with a bow.  He began to dance with her, gliding across the floor with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Kim smiled as they glided through the dance floor. She muttered a spell to make it look like they were flying. "I'd thought you'd never recovered your memories Alex I was so scared..." Kim said as she held herself close to him. "then I'd have to tell your parents I've failed and they'd have my head..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next