Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 pm

"It'sss okay, Alidia. I'm here, I'm here." Rahim told her in a reassuring tone. He held her hand to his face, knowing that she needed to know he was really there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 pm

She weakly smiled as she started to see a little more clearly. "Rahim my desert god, I love you." she said in a faint whisper.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:26 pm

"I love you too." Rahim responded, pulling her into a warm hug. "I will take care of you. I will protect you. That'sss a promissse." This was a vow he would always honor.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Alidia smiled as she embraced her soulmate. Then she sneezed and coughed. "Bless me," she frowned. "Oh my, my head....I don't feel like myself." she placed her hand on her forehead and got wide-eyed. She was burning up and started to shake with the shivers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Rahim took the opportunity to wrap her up in a warm blanket. Then, he picked her up and carried her away from the water. There he could better assess her condition.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Alidia kept sneezing and shaking. She placed her hand on Rahim's cheek. "Whats wrong....with me (sneeze) I'm so cold....(shivers)"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:05 pm

"The firssst thing we should do is get you dried off. We don't need you getting sssick. I'll sssee what I can do." Rahim instructed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Alidia focused a bit to make the room back to normal. And once she was dried the shakes were getting worse and the sneezing did too. She didn't feel herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Rahim placed a hand to Alidia's forehead. She felt hot under his touch. But she was shivering like she was cold. That could only be one thing: she had a fever.
"Hand on. I think I have sssomething for thisss." he said. Quickly, he went to his dresser and found a small glass vial with a substance that looked like liquid gold inside.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Alidia sneezed and coughed again. "Rahim..." she said but turns out her voice was getting raspy. She tried walking to him off the bed but she was so weak. She fell off the bed. She shivered and coughed again and this time she had a tissue. When she coughed into the tissue and pulled it back she gasped at what she saw. Blood.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Rahim looked behind him, and was instantly by her side. He held Alidia up so he could get the contents of the vial down her throat. The sight of blood on a tissue only served to hasten his actions.
"Here, Alidia, drink thisss. It will cure you." Rahim assured her as he poured a few drops of the gold liquid into her mouth. He was confident that the nectar from Life Lilies would fix the problem. They had done the trick several times in the past.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Alidia drank the golden drink that her beloved gave her and she was feeling better. She started to giggling and embraced him. And then she kissed him. "My beloved Rahim, my desert god, how I love you." Alidia's eyes were sparkling brightly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

"I couldn't let sssomething bad happen to my beloved. I thought now was the right time to use sssome Life Lily nectar." Rahim admitted. He returned the embrace, lovingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 pm

"Life Lillies? Oh Rahim, I remember them," she said as she playfully tackled him to the ground, she was on top of him holding his hands on top of his head and kissed him again. "Gotcha." she gigglingly said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Rahim ruffled her hair at her playful behavior.
"How would you remember those flowersss? They only bloom onccce in a while." he said as he sat up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

She smiled. "It's was springtime and everything was in bloom. In Japan. Remember?" she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm

"Oh, one of our passst livesss together. I should have guessssed. Remind me, which one was that?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 pm

"Huns were ruling and destroying everything. But one of the warriors had enough cause they were ordered to destroy one village and there was fires burning everything up but there was a young girl with raven black hair and the warrior saw her fixing her life lilies. And then they feel in love," she closed his eyes; kissed him like they kissed back then. "Chan-Lee, do you remember me?" she whispered in his ears saying his Chinese warrior name.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Then, he remembered it better. It was a romantic moment that she described. With a grin he leaned closer to her ear.
"Do you remember what your name was back then?" he asked, testing her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Alidia frowned. "All I know....it had Ling in it. And the empire wanted me dead cause of what I knew."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"It sssounded like you knew sssomething very important. Sssomething integral. Isn't that right, Ling Ushi?" Rahim said, calling her by her Chinese name.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

She gasped as she looked at her beloved like she hadn't seen him in years. "Chan-Lee," she kissed him. "It was terrible. When they brought me, they said you were on an important mission and it was life-or-death. They wanted the life lilies and my control of the elements." she held herself close to him cause she remembered what happened.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:59 pm

"That was a lie. My sssuperiorsss had imprisoned me to use as leverage later. They never sssaid why me and what they were doing it for. But they did threaten that if the perssson didn't meet their demandsss, they would have me - what do they call it? Drawn and quartered?" Rahim said the last part like he was thinking out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Alidia started to cry. "Chan-Lee they took my powers and they took me on a stake and tied me up. But I hid the Life Lilies. And I ...can smell the smoke and a pair of eyes looking at me down in the bottom. I screamed out your name praying that'd you'd hear me over the winds." Alidia rubbed her hands on her wrists. Remembering the rope.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"I had already essscaped by the time they ssstarted to burn you. I came back in time to sssave you from being roasssted alive. And I hid you, to keep you sssafe." Rahim continued as he held her close.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next