Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 9 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:53 am

"The one I remember mossst took placcce in Medival Franccce. You were a gypsssy girl and I was a young dragon. You came upon me by accccident and I promisssed to protect you as long as you remained sssilent about my hiding placcce. We became friendsss, even when a handsssome officcer tried to have you for himssself. I remember feeling ssso possssessssive of you when he came near you. Dragonsss are naturally like that with what they view as theirsss." Rahim began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 9 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 am

"I....I remember that he almost..." she shook her head "you saved me by making him toast." Alidia giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 am

Rahim had to smile at that. His smile was just a little mischievous. While he hadn't remembered that part yet, it did sound like something he would've done.
"Oddly enough, that'sss the only passst life I can think of where sssomeone tried to come between usss. In Ancient China and England, you didn't have sssomeone elssse competing for your attention." Rahim thought out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 am

Alidia smiled as she placed her head back on his chest. "Now for the pirate and captive, I remember a little of it. Like you took me to your quarters and made me wear an outfit. You whispered that I was a beautiful rare jem."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 am

'Hmm'ing with interest, Rahim brushed some of her hair out of her face. He looked into her eyes. Only now did he realize that her eyes had been the same in each past life.
"I wonder why I looked ssso different, why I had ssso many different physssical formsss each time." he said, deep in thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 am

Alidia looked at him with her sparkling eyes. "Theres a reason but two things have stay the same with you. Your love and your eyes. They never changed. When I look inside them I see the whole set of stars."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 am

When Alidia told him this, Rahim didn't care so much about the differences in their past lives. Soulmates had a way of finding each other if they returned to Earth. It was comforting to him that she loved him despite all that.
"And you are jussst as beautiful and pure of heart as you were in each one. Now that we know all thisss, which of our passstsss together was the one you liked mossst?" Rahim asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am

Alidia giggled as she began humming their song. "The one we met for the first time... like the first time. It was on a ship and I was with another and I was depressed. And then we walked on the ship's music room and there you were... singing. A wonderful ballad." She made his present play the song. "I felt so alive and not depressed because I walked towards you and saw your eyes and I know I was missing that piece in my life."

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"That'sss beautiful, my love. I have noticcced that I have a love for musssic, no matter how I appear." Rahim told her, affectionately.
"But there'sss sssomething I don't quite follow. Why is it that you have thisss tattoo on your neck?" he suddenly inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Alidia shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know...but do you remember what happened next?" She remembered. They were on the deck of the ship and they shared their first kiss.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm

"I believe ssso. That was when you and I shared a kissss at the very front of the bow. No one around but usss." Rahim said as he caressed her skin. She felt as soft as silk compared to his reptilian skin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Alidia giggled and nodded. "Yea, and we went in my private suite in the ship and made love. Then you did a sketch of us. You were such an artist back then." she wrapped her hands around him again and kissed him. She grabbed the wine bottle and poured herself another drink.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"Was I? I wonder if I ssstill have that. Though I will sssay that I enjoy the idea of making love to you." Rahim whispered, running a finger along her jawline.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Alidia flirtly grinned. "Well," she looked around and it was just them. "We could do it again for old times sake. My Desert God." she got up and made the breakfast disappear and she walked in the bathroom, made some egyptian oils appear and put them on. Then she put a rose scented lipstick on. She walked out. And leaned on the door.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Rahim was pretty surprised by her suggestion. Truthfully, he was glad for the chance to pleasure Alidia even more. But he didn't want to hurt her at the same time.
"Are you sure, Alidia? Are you cccertain you can handle another round with me? Tell me if you're sure." he said, wanting to know if she really wanted this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

She walked to him and kissed him with passion. "Does that answer your question?" she giggled as her eyes sparkled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh yesss." he hissed. With that, Rahim wrapped his arms around her. He held her like he would never let her go. Somehow, they were connected and he was going to make her happy for all their days if he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am

She smiled and laughed as she made the room look like an Egyptian room.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 9 Ancient-Egyptian-interior-design

"Its wonderful..." she said
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 am

As soon as Rahim saw how she had done up the room, he felt a sense of familiarity. This was a lot like home for him. With a smile, he waltzed her over to the bed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 am

Alidia smiled as she held his hand. The bed was scented like desert roses.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Once they had reached the bed, Rahim sat down. He held her hands in his. For the moment, he just wanted this to last.
"Would you care to join me?" he asked her, even though he suspected her answer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Alidia smiled and giggled as her eyes glittered. "Yes."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Having her answer, he gently pulled Alidia onto the bed with him. He kissed her repeatedly, softly at first but gaining more passion with each one. His hand came up to cup the back of her head.
"I love you ssso much, my princccessss." Rahim whispered between each kiss.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Alidia smile widen when he called her his princess. "My dear desert God." she said with each breath and wrapping her arms around his neck.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Rahim brushed his fingers through her hair. She was so beautiful, and he was so strange and frightening to most people. They were a regular Beauty and the Beast, he decided as he kissed a line down her neck to her heart.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next