Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

"Good morning to you. I trussst you ssslept well." Rahim said as he moved some of her hair out of her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Alidia giggled. "In fact, I certainly did. And you were in it and ...," she shivered," Deanne was too but you gave me streagth."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 pm

"Oh good. It makesss me happy to know I can protect you from a jealousss ex." Rahim whispered to her. His hand lingered at her face for a minute. A sudden idea hit him.
"Would you like to join me for breakfassst today?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Alidia got off the bed and changed her outfit. She didn't wear the school uniform but she wore a desert themed dress and made her hair into a bun. All in a snap of her finger. "Yes please." he curtsied. And she had another idea, she made a desert rose appear in her hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:03 pm

He gave her an impressed smirk as he dressed himself. He knew he probably didn't need to bring his Jambiya dagger and scimitar, but it was a habit he didn't think he could break. After getting up, he headed to the door, opened it, and indicated for her.
"After you." Rahim told her with a sweet tone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Alidia smiled as she walked out the door & waiting for him. She held out her hand. "And something else happend my dear. We were talking about marriage."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:13 pm

As he followed her out, he suddenly realized what she said. That dream was really him talking to her? He quickly shut the door and turned back to her.
"You...had that dream too?" Rahim asked, hardly daring to believe it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Alidia gasped and was speechless. All she could do was nod.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

"Hasss thisss...ever happened before, Alidia?" Rahim asked her. He didn't know what else to say. There had to be some explanation for this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Still unable to speak she shook her head no. Maybe this was fate or desinity.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:46 pm

His mind still reeling from this discovery, Rahim put a hand to his head. He took a minute to gather his thoughts together. Finally, he was able to come up with a coherent statement.
"Thisss is...remarkable to sssay the leassst. What could it mean?" he mused aloud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:51 pm

"I...I don't know but maybe it's....fate or desinity..." Alidia was playing with her hair. She gasped when she saw Rahim's mom's locket glowing and she didn't noticed that her desert flower was glowing too.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm

It didn't take long for Rahim to notice his mother's locket was glowing. He pulled it out to get a good look at it. Sure enough, it was glowing. And so was the flower Alidia had in her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Alidia pulled the flower off her hair and it transferred the glow to her charm. She began wincing in pain, "Rahim, I think....ow...it's trying to show us something...." Alidia grasped her arms around herself. The music from the locket was getting louder.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Rahim wasn't sure what to do, but he quickly held on to her in case she needed help. Striking on an idea, he reached for one of her hands and placed it on the locket. With quiet decision, he got the locket to open, not knowing what to expect.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Alidia felt a shock and the glow surrounded her. It made her sing a song that was in her heart.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Rahim listened to her song, her heart swelling inside his chest. He didn't let Alidia go, but he was relieved to know she was fine. He felt tears sting at his eyes at how she expressed herself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Alidia felt weak. The light took a lot of her energy. She felt her beloveds tears. She looked at him. "I love you." she whispered as she touched his arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Rahim held her close to him. Alidia was the one for him, he was sure of it. He couldn't ignore a sign like this. They were fated to be together, no matter what everyone else said. No Muktar had ever taken a magical spouse before, but he was willing to break tradition for her. She was worth it.
"I love you too." he said, directly into her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Alidia weakly smiled. She felt so faint. She touched his skin. She loved it's texture. Her knees were bout to give up on her. But at least she was in her prince's arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Seeing that Alidia was losing her ability to stand, he started to gather her in his arms. Rahim had no problem with carrying her. He actually kind of enjoyed it.
"It'sss alright. It'sss alright, I'm here." he whispered to her, soothingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Alidia smiled. "My prince charming...." she whispers "and you're all mine...." as she was starting to daze out she asked him, "Rahim....could you play our song?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 pm

"I might. But I've heard ssseveral sssongsss in the passst twenty-four hoursss. You'll have to refresh my memory." Rahim admitted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 am

Alidia smiled as she sang.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

"Oh, that one. That'sss our sssong. I should've guessssed." Rahim murmured, placing a kiss on her head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next