Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 am

"A violent one." She said simply, wondering how much he had seen.
"I know that was a strike below the belt. I just wanted win." She said rather ashamed.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

"I understand wanting that. Competitive spirit gets the better of us all. It's just...for a minute, I remembered that day I was murdered and then woke up a vampire. One never really forgets when they've had bodily harm inflicted on them like that." Vlad admitted, getting to his feet.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 am

She nodded saddly. "I appologise. I should have known better than to bring up pain. I doubt there is a vampire on this earth who doesn't bear the same kind of pain as you or I." She stood up aswell.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am

"Yes, I suppose that's true. I can't think of a single one that doesn't." he agreed. Something he had heard a while ago teased his memory. Maybe Claire might find it interesting.
"Miss Winters, do you mind if I share something I overheard with you? Something concerning the protection of the school?" Vlad asked her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am

She bowed her head. "Certainly. That is why I am here. Not only to teach the youngings how to fight, and avoid hunters I am also here to keep Athena's school safe." She paused for a moment.
"What is it mr Draculea?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:15 pm

"The wind whispered that the school would have a new student, one that would be a great asset to the school's safety. I didn't hear a name at the time, just who and what he would be. He's...a young Muktar." Vlad began to explain.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm

A Muktar? Her arabic was quite rusty, but she assumed it meant a chosen one. She let her face take a serious expreccion. "He? So it's a boy?" There weren't many boys in this school. "Who could it be?" She couldn't really device a plan without further information. If they were to build a defence around this persons abilities she needed to know what they were. "Where did you hear this?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

"Sometimes the wind whispers things to me in the night. I regret I don't know very much about Muktars, very few today remember them anymore. All I can tell you about them is some of their history and their physical description. Muktars are a race of people that used to be quite abundant, famed for being very skilled fighters and trackers, especially if magic is involved. But for some reason, they started disappearing over the years; no one knows what started it. Most people would write them off as extinct today, but there must be at least one still out there if the wind could tell about it, for the wind never lies." Vlad explained.
"Muktars look fairly human in appearance, except for a few things that distinguish them. They're always tall and somewhat lanky in build. At first glance, you wouldn't think much of them as fighters until you see them in a fight. They have a reptilian appearance, scaled skin, yellow snake-like eyes. As opposed to the five fingered hands that we have, Muktars have only four fingers on each hand. I'm certain he's a new student coming here, because the wind kept saying 'he's coming' when I heard of this." he went on.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 am

Claire nodded. "I shall keep my eye open then when he comes. Do you think the Muktar knows of the situation? And what they came here for?"
A fate predetermined would scare pretty much everyone off. And if the Muktars were indeed extinct would the person know about their species enough.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

"I cannot imagine what it must be like, to be the only one of your kind. However, I would think he would know something is amiss when he arrives. This place, so full of magic, would likely give him an idea before he sets foot on the school grounds." Vlad speculated.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:44 am

She nodded again. "Alright. What do you plan we do when he arrives? We can't just bombard him with the responsibilities."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

"I say we let him get acclimated here first, let him feel the situation out. He will likely take up the cause to protect the school when he learns of the danger facing us. Something tells me that he will come forward rather than us having to force this on him." Vlad replied, beginning to pace.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:18 am

She smiled. "I think you are right about that. Does Athena know about this?" Claire felt a bit uncomfortable working behind her friends back. But if it was for the good, then she could try to live with it.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 am

"I cannot say. I haven't told anyone about this until today. I was worried that I might be grasping at straws that aren't there." Vlad confessed.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 am

"Ah, I understand. I am honoured that you trust me so to tell me this. But I think the headmistress should know, maybe not all, but atleast something that is in the works. It is her school after all." She said giving a little bow.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 pm

"Yes. I know that she should know. As Headmistress, it is her right to know about anything concerning her school's safety." Vlad agreed with her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 pm

She nodded, glad they were agreeing on the matter. "I suppose we will tell her once the Muktar arrives? Or before?" She was up with anything. Though Athena seemed very busy these days. She had barely seen the woman when she arrived.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

"I would think that the sooner she knows about this, the better prepared we'll all be. A new student has to be fit into everyone's schedule in some way or another." Vlad debated. And then, there was the students to consider. How would they handle being around someone like that? An individual like a Muktar might make some of them uncomfortable.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Claire nodded. "Well I think if we are to set plans in motion I must take my leave. I can inform Athena if you wish. And I trust we will both keep our eyes open for this Muktar." She said giving a polite bow to the count. She moved to the door, giving him a chanse to stop her if he still had something to say to her.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yes, I'm sure we will. I would be glad to go with you to talk to Athena about this if you want a reliable source to present facts. I was going to head to the library to do some research on them afterward." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 am

She raised her eyebrow slightly. She wasn't reliable? Oh well, there were bigger things to get upset about than someone doubting her. She could always prove them wrong.
"You are welcome to tag along with me if you want mr Draculea." She would be doing some research too, maybe not spend so much time in the library, but some.

OOC: To the batcave?? XD
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 pm

"Very well. Lead the way." Vlad replied. He thought it best to just follow her.

(OOC: Sure, wherever that is.)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 pm

OOC: XD don't mind me, I always wanted to say that, and it seemed to fit the occasion XD https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com/t364-we-need-to-discuss-with-the-headmistress-tag-vlad-and-athena#6694
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 pm

( Laughing Okay. I guess I'll end this thread for you if you want.)

(OOC: end thread)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3