Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm

"It certainly didn't start doing that right away. After I hit five hundred years, I started to notice it doing that. I'm also able to hypnotize others, unless they possess a very strong will." Vlad went on.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

What is left behind when I leave this earth (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is left behind when I leave this earth (open)

Post  Claire Winters Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:36 am

She perked up again. "Now that is something I would like to learn. Could prove useful. Is that something you could maybe teach me?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am

"Hmm. Perhaps. Depending on how often you practice, you could learn to do this. This is a power that takes a lot of patience to master." Vlad answered, honestly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:28 am

She smiled. "I am no stranger to hard work." Indicating she really wanted to learn that skill.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"Good. Because this is an ability that will test your commitment. Forcing your will on another is not an easy feat in the beginning." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 am

She gave a little smile. "So, will you teach me?" She asked as politely as she could.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 am

"I think I could be persuaded to teach you. This will be something new for us both. But I can't resist a challenge." Vlad said with a smile.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm

She smiled, very happy indeed about her new teacher. "So where do we start?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 pm

"You might laugh if I tell you this, but young vampires have a traditional game of sorts that helps them focus and improve their hypnotic ability. I've seen it being performed once or twice. The game works very much like the game Simon Says, except that the participant doesn't have the option of refusing to obey a command given to them." Vlad explained, a little unsure if this method was a good idea.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 am

OOC: replying on this account cause I am in a hurry

She indeed laughed, finding the game to tickle her a bit sick sense of humor. "Ah, that sounds like fun. So we shall start then?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 am

OOC: Oh. Okay.

"As you wish. To begin, I'll need you to stand ten paces away from me." Vlad replied, straightening his collar a bit.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

She took the ten steps away from him, waiting for him to continue. "So I just try to force my will to make you do things I want? Or is there a trick to it?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

"Correct. The objective is to make me come to you. Only remember to maintain eye contact, for it is through the eyes that a connection into the person's mind is established." Vlad instructed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm

She relaxed her shoulders, taking a deep breath. She connected her eye with Vlad, taking deep breaths, trying to will him to take a step towards her.
At some point thoughts started to come into her mind, disturbing her concentration. Thoughts like: 'I bet this would be easier with two eyes.' and 'This is not going to work.' She let out a frustrated sigh, trying to get her concentration back.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:58 pm

When Claire started, Vlad could resist it easily. It seemed like she was having issues with her concentration. He couldn't help wondering why.
"Are you having trouble, Miss Winters?" Vlad asked, wanting to help if he could.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 pm

She sighed. "A little. Like a kid with training wheels. Can't help but to doubt myself."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm

"I see. If I may say, Miss Winters, hypnotism is simple for a vampire. All you have to do is want it enough, and it will happen. For those with a very strong will, this no real problem." Vlad suggested to Claire.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:14 am

She nodded. "Alright." She took another deep breath, pushing all distractions out of her mind, just leaving the want to make mister Dracula move closer to her. Move, move, move..
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 am

Vlad felt the force of hypnosis hit him right away. His face show visible signs of struggling against it. Even so, the Count wasn't able to resist taking three steps forward.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

She felt a hint of joy when she saw him move. She however pushed it aside, consentrating harder. Just seven more steps to go.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm

This time, Vlad was not going to let her win. She might have gotten him to do what she asked once, but there was a reason others said no one could resist his will. The Count put all his effort into fighting back. It took him a while to finally fight it off. By then, he had gone eight of the ten steps between them, but he wasn't going to move a step closer. Not unless she caught him offguard somehow.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm

It seemed like she was winning, only two more steps. Then he suddenly stopped moving. It was like someone had put on the breaks. She frowned, thinking how she could get back in control.
He was older and more experienced than her for sure. It didn't surprise her that his will was stronger than hers. But she wasn't ready to give up just yet either.
This wasn't that different from fighting hand to hand, just reading people, and making appearances.
She bit her lip, showing signs of struggle with the task. Letting him believe she was giving up before switching to the most physically painful memory she had. The loss of her eye. Letting the pain flass through her mind, and his. Trying to get him offguard long enough to take back over.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 pm

For a second, Vlad thought she was going to quit. But then, he saw an image in his mind's eye, a memory. He saw Claire losing one of her eyes. Was that why she wore her hair that way?! It was horrible!
The Count felt bile rising in his throat. In a split second, his feet actted on their own. He walked two steps and was standing directly in front of her. In seconds, he fell to his knees. He shook with the fright and pain he saw in that memory, holding a hand to his face as if he had experienced the event personally.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

She saw the count go down to his knees infront of her.
She had won, but at what price.
Kneeling down infront of the other vampire. "Are you alright? Did I overdo it?" She placed her hand on his shoulder appologetically. He seemed really shocked and in pain.

OOC: Q.Q awww I feel bad now
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am

When Claire touched him, Vlad snapped out of his state of shock. His eyes shone with some remembered horror as he faced her. It wasn't just her memory that made him kneel.
"What kind of life have you known, Miss Winters?" was all he could say at the moment.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next