Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena)

3 posters

Go down

We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena) Empty We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena)

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Claire gave a little smile at Vlad, leading him to Athenas office. She knocked on the door, stepping in. She held the door open for Vlad before closing it. She looked at Athena, then at Vlad, not sure if he wanted to start.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena) Empty Re: We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 pm

"Hello Athena. Miss Winters and I have something we would like to discuss with you. It's very important for you to hear this if you have the time." Vlad greeted the Headmistress with a bow.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena) Empty Re: We need to discuss with the headmistress (tag Vlad and Athena)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:52 pm

((to lazy to get on her's at the moment.))

Athena looked at both Vlad and Claire "Is something the matter?" she asked wondering, what was going on. Sitting down she tilt her head to the side looking at them.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Claire glanced at Vlad, taking a deep breath. "I was talking with count Draculea here, and he shared something with me he surely wants to explain himself." She said giving the floor to the count to speak.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Vlad gave his hands a squeeze. After a few seconds of gathering courage, he looked Athena in the eye. This was it.
"A while ago, I heard whispers on the wind that a new student would be coming to the school, one who would be a great asset to the safety of everyone here. From what I could hear, this student is a young Muktar male. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't recognize the race of beings, most would say they don't exist anymore." Vlad began.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am

Athena bit her bottom lip "I think I remember reading about them in one of my family's books." she said getting up from her desk, walking up to the shelf. She looked threw "awe here." she smiled, pulling the very large book out. Placing it on the table she turned the pages.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 am

Claire nodded, letting Vlad talk without interruption. When Athena began leafing through the book she decided to speak. "The count and I were talking about this and have decided that when this person comes we are going to welcome him." She glanced at the count. "Not to push all the responsibility on him ofcourse. To supervise them, and let them grow into their part."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 am

"Yes. I just have this feeling that he will choose to help keep your school safe." Vlad added. "If you have any information about them, we would like to know. I'm afraid my knowledge of them is limited."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum