Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone)

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm

"I...saw you two dancing at the...night-that-I-probably-shouldn't-mention," Belle explained, sensing surprise in Alidia's eyes. "I didn't mean to jump to a conclusion so quickly." Her fairy form seemed...odd. "I'm flattered, but I'm not playing a fairy."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Alidia smiled, "Youre fine, my dear friend. And what are you? Are a princess?" Alidia made Belle's outlook look different.
Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Belle12

((OCC: Couldnt resist lol))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 am

((LOL, nice)).
"Actually," Belle admired the yelow satin of the skirt. She played with it through her gloved fingers, "in Midsummer's I'll be playing Helena. I guess she's the girl who, well, wants to be a princess."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm

((Imagine Alidia in this...since I couldnt find anything else))

Alidia smiled as she made herself dressed as a princess. "Now we are both beautiful Belle, but youre more pretty. And you look more like a princess then I do." And when Alidia said that she made a crown appear and placed it on Belle's head.

Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Mennahsweddingdress
Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 PCH8755
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm

((I've always wanted that dress, LOL))
"I don't know; the white looks more befitting on you." Bele blushed. No one ever told her she looked like a princess. Then again, the last time she felt like that was in France at a masquerade...but that was years ago; 1870, to be exact. "Tell that to my fifty other sisters; they'd proably disagree."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:02 pm

((Me too.....its my dream wedding dress))

Alidia giggled, "Thanks Belle, but I am telling you the truth you look stunning. And I think I know a prefect song for us."

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 pm

"Alidia, you're making me blush even more!" Belle whispered. "What if Flynn sees me like this?" Upon mentioning the angel, her cheeks flared.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Alidia grinned. She loved making people....even friends....best friends like Belle happy. But then she remembered that the carnival was coming and that made the memories comeback. The bolt of energy, the curse and her family. Alidia closed her eyes and made a crystal ball appear. She made it show her darkened past.

Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Crystal-Ball

She was no longer control of her actions.
Then there in the crystal ball it showed her past that she told some and hid to some.

She was wearing her old Victorian dress with her charm necklace and at school with her friends. "Alidia, Alidia are you there?" Lisa Howard, Alidia's best girlfriend was trying to get her attention but she had her eyes looking at Deanne, the rich new boy who had that certain charm, something bout him made her (Alidia) feel unladylike. "Lisa oh my I'm sorry.... It's just," Alidia started to say before Lisa started to talk. "I got an idea how about I talk to Deanne and you know the carnival is in town. You guys should go."

Later, Alidia put on her best dress on cause Deanne told Lisa he'd be glad to take her. She was putting on her makeup and she heard a knock on her door. And in walked her mom, sister Luana and her dad. They smiled. Her dad, handed her another charm for her necklace. It was a heart. Alidia grinned, "Thanks mom dad and Luana. I love you guys." "We love you too Alidia honey. Be careful okay?" Alidia nodded as she walked out.

Laughing and playing the games Deanne and her were having a great time. Until it was time to head home. They walked to her house. " I had a fun time with you Alidia, but now I've gotta ask will you be my special girl?" Alidia was shocked. "Deanne I had fun but I can't cause my parents want me to travel and writings. Please don't get mad." Deanne grinned evilly as he muttered words like this: day is dawn and beauty she is make her like me. And casting this spell all my beloved's is dead." Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her and she was still wearing her necklace. And then she blacked out. The crystal ball showed Athena and Ariel coming to her rescue. Then the crystal ball went black. Alidia opened her eyes but again she was like in a daze.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:01 am

All happiness drained to worry. The ball apeared from nowhere, with horrible images involving a carnival. Belle looked up in distraught as Alidia seemed to be in some kind of trance. Belle snapped her fingers, but got no response. "Alidia?" she asked. The ball kept showing images. Belle figured this was Alidia's ultimate betrayal; her lover cursing her - until Ariel and Athena saved her. When the ball stopped, Belle spported the dazed sorceress; she had gotten out of her chair to stay by Alidia if anything happened. "Alidia, can you hear me?" Belle asked slowly.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:12 am

Alidia snapped her eyes open. "What happened?" Then Alidia saw the crystal ball and it played the song her and her sister sang together.

Alidia started to cry and then it showed Deanne.

Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Tumblr_m5iihmYped1qidqy6

She grabbed her charm necklace and crushed the crystal ball in pieces and muttered under her breath, "He will NEVER hurt me or anyone else again as long as I am breathing"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

"He's despicable," Belle acknowledged the man Alidia mentioned. "If he were in the Mediterranean, I would've drowned him."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 am

Alidia giggled. As she made the shards of the crystal ball disappear but she still wondered if Deanne was watching her every move, like in the gym. But then she remembered she had friends that would help her kick ass if he came around here.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm

'Let;s not worry about him," Belle said calmly. Sure it was winter, but there was always something good in a bitter season.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Alidia nodded her head. And she almost forgot bout Belle's Christmas present.
"Belle here, this are for you. Being the best friend ever and being with me in the time of need."
Alidia handed Belle a box and inside was something Belle was going to love.
Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Tumblr_mam0x70FKr1r0ssnuo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Belle gasped in delight in the box. A tiny book dangling on a chain, clasped with some leather shaped like a butterfly. "Alidia..." she breathed. "You shouldn't have. Oh, I was going to give you something at the ball, but...well.." She fished out a black oyster box. Inside she hoped Alidia would enjoy the gift from the winter sea.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Alidia giggled and squealed with joy. She loved it. It was a charm that Belle made.
((OCC: Hope you dont mind. Cause when Alidia gets charms she adds them to her necklace and gets a bit of power off them.)) Alidia gave Belle a hug and a tear fell on Alidia's cheek.
"Youre the greatest, Belle." Alidia whispered.
Tutoring Session 2 (Anyone) - Page 3 Tumblr_mb55m6oUDq1rvkmi5
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 pm

((The beauty of RPs; you can make it whatever you want. So it's fine Smile )). Belle hugged her back. A Nereid's power wasn't much - in fact it was hardly every used - but whatever bit helped.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Belle was always there for her. A true friend. Alidia smiled as she put the book necklace on her best friend's necklace. It was the prefect fit. Alidia looked at her. "Belle you look just stunning and beautiful. A real princess." Alidia smiled as she clipped the charm of the mother-of-pearl seashell on her necklace, she put it next to the moon charm and the black rose charms. "Sisters forever." she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm

'Well it's about time I had a sister who was closer to my age. My other sisters are either too childish or too old lady." Belle was telling the truth. Her Nereid sisters all looked different - and acted different. Thetis was more like a grandmother and Calypso was a lovestruck teenager.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Alidia nodded. "I totally agree, I mean don't get me wrong Ariel is an awesome sister but since Jim came to the picture. Ariel and I don't talk like we used to and now since we are like sisters. And have that sister bond I feel like I can tell you anything."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:07 pm

"I promise I won't talk your ear off about Flynn," Belle joked. "What about that one shifter girl? Shanti? You two are like..." she tried to think of a similie to fit them, "...like the moon and tide; it's hard to pull you two apart."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Alidia giggled. "Shanti is awesome too. But Flynn," Alidia never met him, "Who's Flynn?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 pm

"Flynn's an angel who goes here. Uh, literally." Belle said, laughing nervously. "Brown hair, browm eyes. We...we kissed in the gym's pool."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Alidia smiled. "Looks like heaven and water are one."
Belle looks happily in love Alidia thought. She just wished her Oncie would be with her. Then she began singing the lullaby her mom sang to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

"I said the exact same thing," Belle said with a chuckle. "Once-ler's somewhere; you just have to have faith." Closing her eyes, she listened to Alidia's lullaby before chiming in a sign to give Alidia hope to find her own beloved;
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum