Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 am

((sorry about that internet went down))

She just smirked and put her shirt back on flipping her hair over her shoulder, Ariel sat down next ti Eli. Hearing what he had to say about them having sex tonight she wondered if he did had regrets seeing he was asking about this. "I know we just met three days ago and crazy things has happened in three days." she breathed out a chuckle. "But i don't regret last night and it was amazing for me."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M)

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am

(All good :))

Jim smiled at her before running a hand through his hair and nodding in agreement. "So..." he grinned, "what now?" he raised an eyebrow and stood up, rubbing his chest slightly as he looked around the room, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 am

she laughed "That's all you say is what now?" Ariel bit her bottom lip not knowing herself what does that make them 'boyfriend/girlfriend', 'friends with benefits'. Watching as he stood up rubbing his chest she held her breath feeling hungry, why must she need blood everyday to live. "So what does that make us?"
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am

Jim glanced at her with an arched eyebrow. "Um... I don't know" he chuckled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Do we need to... label anything? We can just... see where things lead to" he gave her a crooked smile with a small shrug. "Is that okay? I mean, we barely know each other, so... maybe we should get to know each other properly first" he smiled.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 am

Get to know each other, why was she only thinking this would just be a one night stand "I'm scared if you get to know me you might not like it." she said gripping tightly on the edge of the mattress "Like." she cleared her throat not wanting to lie to him "Right now I kinda wanna sip of your blood i'm a little hungry." Ariel tilt her head to the side smiling at him "but don't freak i won't hurt you or feed on you."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 am

Jim looked down at her hands as she gripped the mattress tightly, wondering if he'd made her upset. He quickly looked at her, feeling a little worried about what she said. "That makes me feel loads better," he said sarcastically. He sat down next to her, "I know what you are... and what you're not. And, you're not a monster" he turned to face her. "If I thought you were, you wouldn't be here" he smirked at her and raised his eyebrows. "It's going to take a while... for me to fully open up to you, so..." he hesitated, not knowing how to put it without sounding rude. "Don't... expect me to ask you out... like, boyfriend and girlfriend, any time soon... okay?" he glanced at her. "Because I've got trust issues and a whole bunch of other messed up shit, that you don't really wanna deal with" he sighed.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

Feeling a little better for what he said she smiled to herself, gently touching his hand with two of her fingers. She looked up at him wondering what he meant by that "So what set some kind of ground rules?'
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 am

"No..." he chuckled, finding it difficult to put his words together. "No rules... I don't think there would be a need for them" he shrugged. "Maybe just... I don't know" he held his head in his hands. "Just go with the flow for now?" he glanced at her before a thought popped into his head. "So... a lot of your friends have been pestering me about taking you to the Winter Ball" he hesitantly turned his head to look at her. "And I don't know if now's the best time, but... do you wanna go with me?" he raised an eyebrow.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am

Ariel blinked when he asked her to go to the ball with her but if her friends have been making him feel like he should ask she grabbed his hand "Ask again I'm not saying yes unless YOU wanna take me not cause my friends think they are helping me." sure Ariel's been hurt over and over for years. Her last fling almost killed her. Leaning over she kisses him on the lips
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 am

He raised an eyebrow when she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "I was asking you, not because your friends told me to" he chuckled. "They've just been bringing it up a lot" he rolled his eyes. "So... since I don't want to go, I assumed that if I took you with me then I'd at least have someone to talk to" he playfully nudged her. "I'm kidding. So, do you wanna go to the ball with me?" he asked, again.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 am

Ariel bit her lip resting her chin on his shoulder "Sure i'll go with you, but he warned their is a 20th century dance you'll need to learn." she said tilting her head to the side staying silent for a long while she spoke "Are you going to get dressed cause seeing you like this kinda makes me wanna do again.' Ariel chuckled.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 am

Jim grimaced at the thought of a dance. He had already suffered enough going tuxedo shopping with Kitty. "Yippee" he grumbled. He smirked at her and shook his head with a chuckle. He reached down and grabbed his shirt before slipping it on over his head. He grabbed his pants and slipped them on, lying back on the bed as he did the zip and a few buttons up.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 am

Ariel pouted as he gotten dressed as she crawled over him kissing his neck she licked down to his chest "Po, I wanted to go again.' she laughed.

(sorry i was talking to my dad)
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:45 am

"Seriously?" he asked, a shocked tone to his voice. He grabbed her wrists, "maybe another day" he chuckled. "Alright? You horny vampire" he smirked and pushed her off of him playfully.

(All good xD)
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 am

She rolled her eyes as he pushed her off "well aren't you rude." she said laying down next to him Ariel poked his nose. She notice his pills and frowned "I still don't think you should take them."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am

Jim smirked at her, "it's tiring stuff you know" he playfully rolled his eyes before resting them on his pills. He snatched them up before she could take them. "Yeah well, they keep me sane. Do you want me to scream at you again?" he glanced at her with a frown before placing his pills back on his bedside table.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 am

She sat on him stomach "But i like you, i can handle you screaming at me." she frowned "I just don't like people taking pills I'm sorry. I know it might not matter to you if I say it." Seeing as vampires never grow old, never die. They don't have to worry about falling ill at all "People snap. But I'm not going to force you not to take them." Heck he should be worried about Ariel blacking out and snapping at him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 am

He shook his head, "I'm sorry. But I'm not... not taking those pills again. You don't know how it felt" he frowned, he could almost shiver at the feeling. "It's like you're not even in control of your own body" he looked at the ground before looking at her. "So.. yeah. You're not going to convince me otherwise" he smirked at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:12 am

"Good cause i like you." she said "Just the way you are." Ariel grabbed his hand taking one of his rings off as she put it on "Mind if I have this? Seeing i let you have a pare of my panties?" she asked looking down at him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 am

He looked down at one of the rings she pulled off and shrugged, "sure" he smirked. "So what, this is to signify the fact that we had sex? Wow" he playfully rolled his eyes. "What the hell am I supposed to do with a pair of your panties? It's not like I'm going to wear them" he chuckled and pushed himself back on his bed to lean against the wall.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:25 am

He had a point their "If i see you in my panties i'll laugh at you.' she said fiddling with her pocket on her shirt she pulled out a necklace. Looking rather old she broke it hiving him the charm "Here i had it for years, call it my luck charm." she put it in his hand "I want you to have it but... Keep great care of it please."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:27 am

Jim looked down at the charm she gave him before looking up at her with his eyebrows raised, "are you sure?" he frowned, not knowing if it was a good idea. He attached it to his chain necklace and looked at her, "just... tell me if you want it back, alright?" he looked at her, not wanting to take something of hers if it was really special.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:37 am

Ariel nodded her head trusting him with something that meant a lot to her "I trust you." she said watching him as he attached it "And i know you'll take care of it." seeing Ariel can't pass it down cause she can't have children.

((the charm or cross Taking a breather (Tag: Ariel, Rated M) - Page 4 P250))
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:42 am

(I don't mind, whatever you think is best :))

Jim nodded and gave her a small smile, "well... thanks" he chuckled and looked at the charm before glancing at her. "So, do you.. have sex often?" he smirked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I mean... you're what... over a hundred years old?" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 am

((cross it's looks old and i can't find a picture for the charm))

When he ask if she has sex often she hit him "you calling me a vampire slut." she laughed but when he talked about her age she raised her eyebrow at him "Oh haha, make fun of my age but I'll never grow old." she laid on him. "Yes i had sex often, i have needs you know and I wasn't as sweet.." she sighed "When i black out i do things I don't remember, guessing i should be glad i don't remember." Ariel really didn't wanna speak out this not wanting to scare him off "what about you seeing your asking about my lusting sex life."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next