Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia) - Page 11 Empty Re: Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 am

(OOC: The dragon's name is Cloud Jumper.)

"Rin is fine.  That dragon wouldn't let anything happen to her." Sesshomaru assured her.  When they returned, Rin was still waiting for them.  She offered a big smile for them when she noticed them coming.
"Lord Sesshomaru!  You found Big Sister and brought her back to us!" she cried excitedly.
"I did, Rin.  Let's be off." the lord replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am

(occ: what an epic name Smile )  

Michiko giggled as she picked up Rin and they began their new adventures together. Alidia smiled. She liked that pastlife. Then she began dream-falling again. She was in Scotland and she had red hair green eyes & her name was Eliza.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 am

(OOC: I thought so too.)

Sesshomaru felt a smile flicker on his face as he watched her with Rin.  Rahim felt like this was a favorite of his.  Suddenly, the scene changed.  He found that he was flying and about to land by a river.  His name was Cameron and he found that he had a dragon's body; sleek yet strong covered with dark scales on his back that faded into white on his belly.  He had two sets of wings, a crest of spines to frame his face, and a long spade tipped tail.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 am

(occ: Smile )  

Eliza looked outside her castle's window and she looked at everyone having fun. "I wish I could be like them..." Then an idea hit her. She put on her green cloak and began running to the river where people were afraid to go. But she wasn't scared. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 am

Cameron had been trying to catch some fish from the river.  He had been lucky to catch a few trout, at least.  After that, he started to curl up and groom his scales.  As he did, he thought about his situation.  It didn't look very hopeful for him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:23 am

Eliza began walking and smiled as she approached the river. But then she gasped as she saw a dragon. "Oh my..." she muttered. She quietly jumped the stones towards it. Not knowing her cloaks hood undid itself showing her hair and mini crown
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:30 am

Cameron had been thinking about taking a nap.  But when he put his head down, he felt vibrations in the earth.  Footsteps?  Was someone coming?  Curious, he lifted his primary right wing to look around.  He saw a girl with red hair and a small crown atop her head.
'A princess, here?  I thought no one came to this spot.' Cameron thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:35 am

Eliza didn't notice him awake as she was in awe. "So much beauty... And a marvelous creature..." She softly stroked the back. "You're so beautiful..." she said not knowing he could hear her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:43 am

Clearly not noticing he was awake, Cameron raised the wings on his right side to reveal his wide open eyes to her.  At this proximity, he could make out more details.  She was wearing a cloak over her dress.  Had she snuck out or something?  And she had to be brave to come so far from everyone else.  Brave or curious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:49 am

Eliza gasped as she saw the dragon's eyes. "You are awake..." She held her head down to show respect. "I'm so sorry..." She smiled slightly as she let her cloak dropped showing her green dress with the golden trim around it. "You probably knew who I am... I'm Eliza Greenleaf..." she continued to smile. "It's a real pleasure... I wish you could speak..." she sat by his talons "By the way..." she yawned. "I'm not afraid..." she closed her eyes and began sleeping.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 am

Cameron wished that he could speak to her.  Eliza seemed like a nice girl.  But perhaps he could find another way to communicate with her.  Until then, he draped his wings over her to keep her warm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:11 am

Eliza smiled in her sleep as she got her cloak, wrapped it around Cameron and curled up to him. "You're so warm..." she giggled as she slept. "And now you can make make yourself warm...."

Meanwhile; At the castle people began looking for her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:20 am

As Eliza curled up with him, Cameron decided to use writing to communicate with her.  He dragged one claw through the dirt nearby, writing the words 'My name is Cameron' close by.  Maybe he could explain his situation to her without the need for speech.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 am

A couple hours later; Eliza began slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she awoke. She began to stretch and yawn.  But then she gasped as she saw the writing. "'My name is Cameron...'" she read. She looked at the dragon still who didn't leave her side and the writing. "You're trying to communicate with me aren't you?" she smiled. "Well... If that's the case; Top of the morning to you Cameron. I'm Princess Eliza Greenleaf of the Shire..." she curtsied. "It's a honor..." 

Meanwhile; "We can't find her your Graces." the search party said. Ella began to cry as George held her. "Go!! Find her some more!!" he growled. "Yes your Highnesses..." the search party nodded as they left. "They'll find her... Dont worry love..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Cameron made a warm rumbling sound in his throat.  He liked this girl, very much.  He started to write another message. 'Thank you.  It's nice to meet another royal after all this time.'

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Eliza gasped as she read Cameron's message. "You're a royal?" She looked at his eyes. "Cameron what happened to you?" She placed her hands around his head. "I'll protect you..." she whispered "...No matter what..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Making a moaning sound, Cameron tried to explain to Eliza what had happened.  How he had had a misunderstanding with a family member.  They had gone to a witch for a spell and as a result, he had woken up in the body of a dragon.  Since then, he had been hiding out in the woods, hoping for a way to reverse it.  Knowing that she wanted to be there for him made him feel good.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Eliza gasped as she tried reading Cameron's body signs & the drawings. "You were a royal?!"  She looked at his eyes. "Cameron I'm so sorry..." She began crying as her tears fell down on his scaly back. Then she gasped once more as she heard the search party. "I'll be back tonight..." she whispered as she put on her cloak and walked back home. But as she was back she looked at the sky thinking of Cameron. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Cameron watched her go.  He believed her when she said she would be back.  Something in his heart told him that she was honest.  And he looked forward to meeting her again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Eliza smiled as she began sneaking out. She grabbed some food for Cameron. She began walking to the woods again. "Cameron?!" she whispered. "You still here?! Cameron?!" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Cameron had been hanging upside down from a tree like a bat.  When he heard Eliza calling for him, he came down to meet her.  He walked up to her, curious to see what she'd brought him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Eliza laughed and smiled as she sorted the food out.
"I got you veggies fruits and meats... I hope this is okay..."
She picked up a peach and bit into it. "Yummy!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Cameron sorted through the vegetables, liking the turnips and potatoes the most.  He liked the apples especially.  When he started looking at the different selections of meat, he chose one of the venison to start on.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Eliza smiled and laughed as they were spending time together. "I love your company Cameron..." she put her hand under his talons like if they were holding hands and then she gasped as she heard a twig snap. She grabbed her dagger and held it out. "Who's there?" she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Cameron snapped to attention.  He stood beside her, ready to defend her from whatever was out there.  The dragon growled, baring his teeth as a warning.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next