Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

2 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia) - Page 10 Empty Re: Relaxing Ride (Tag: Alidia)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Michiko lightly smiled as she took her hand on top of Sesshomaru's hand. "I-- I-- love you Sesshomaru..." she gasped for air when the arrow was out but the pain was there. "It hurts..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Sesshomaru held Michiko's hand, as if doing so would put a stop to her pain.  He wanted to tell her that everything would be okay.  That she would make it through this.  But he had a few things to take care of first.
"I love you, Michiko." he said, quietly.  Then, he fixed his gaze on his half brother.  His eyes were cold.
"Pick whatever battles you wish with me, Inuyasha.  It will always end the same.  But if you ever raise a hand against Michiko, I will kill you.  I will kill you in the worst possible way, and then our father's bloodline will finally be wiped clean!" Sesshomaru warned them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Michiko lightly smiled again as she watched her love. Her love called Sesshomaru who wasn't all bad. "Sesshomaru... Don't fight... There's good in you... Please... For me don't fight..." she gasped less air. "You're not a monster..." Her eyes began to drop. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Sesshomaru stopped, her words getting to him.  He looked down at Michiko and knew she was his first priority.  But he still wanted Inuyasha to leave.
"Priestess, I must ask that you and Inuyasha leave.  Then, I can deal with the mess you've made." Sesshomaru insisted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Michiko smiled once more as she let her eyes closed. "My Sesshomaru... My love..." she said before breathing her last breath. But the girl who shot her didn't move.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Kagome looked like she was starting to cry.  Inuyasha had backed off, his eyes only on his older brother.  Sesshomaru reached for one of his swords; not Tokijin, but Tenseiga.  He drew his father's healing fang and prepared for what he had to do.
'Tenseiga, I have never asked anything of you before.  Now, I implore you to return the life of this woman.  The woman who won my heart.' he prayed.  The sword started to pulse.  He could see the messengers from the netherworld gathering around Michiko.  With one swift stroke, he destroyed them and listened for her heart beat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 pm

In the Underworld; Michiko was lost. She was scared. "My Sesshomaru... My love... I'm scared... Help find me..."  she sat by tree longing for something to help her get back to Sesshomaru. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 pm

(OOC: Sesshomaru's sword, Tenseiga, has the power to bring people back to life when it kills messengers from the netherworld.)

Sesshomaru watched Michiko, hoping that she would revive.  Then, he gasped.  He could hear it, the sound of a beating heart.  It was faint at first, but began to gain strength.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 pm

(occ: Ohhh... I didn't know... My bad...)

Michiko gasped for air as she came back.  "My Sesshomaru... My love... I'm back... I love you..."  she sat up and gave Sesshomaru a long passionate kiss.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:37 pm

(OOC: I'm a bit surprised.  I dropped a few hints about it throughout the plot.)

Sesshomaru was caught off-guard by the sudden kiss.  But his eyes soon closed as he participated in the activity as well.  Even so, he was able to hear Kagome drag Inuyasha away.  Finally, he could relax and enjoy this moment with Michiko.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:42 pm

(occ: Ohhh... My mind is just you know... Spacing out at times lol Smile but it's all good... Do you have any other pastlifes... I'm all ears for them... Very Happy

Michiko began to moaned softly as they kissed. "Mmm... Sesshomaru..." She grasped his shoulders softly. "Mmmm..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

(OOC: Well, maybe.)

"Michiko.  My beloved Michiko." Sesshomaru murmured.  His hand caressed her hair.  He pulled her close as he craved more of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 pm

(occ: Ohhh... I'm all ears Smile

Michiko began to moaned more softly as he pulled her in closer to him. "Mmm... Sesshomaru..." She grasped his shoulders softly again and held his hair. "Mmmm..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 pm

(OOC: Well...I kind of got the idea from Brave and How to Train Your Dragon 2.)

When Michiko gripped his hair, Sesshomaru felt aroused.  He loved her very much, that couldn't be denied.  She had to be the one for him.  There was something he wanted to do.
"Michiko, I would be honored if you would be my mate." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 pm

(occ: Ohhh... I'm all ears Smile and I want to see how to train your dragon 2) 

Michiko began to blush as she nodded. "Yes... Sesshomaru... I will..." She took his hands softly and smiled 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 pm

(OOC: I thought to myself, what if a girl fell in love with a cursed boy.  And he was made to look like a dragon because of the spell.)

"Then I will mark you as mine.  No one else will ever touch you, once you bear my mark.  You will be as much mine as if we were married." Sesshomaru told her, pulling her back until he was cradling her in his arm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:48 pm

(occ: Ohhh... I love it Smile )  

Michiko began to close her eyes as she smiled. "I'd like that Sesshomaru... Very much..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 pm

(OOC: Cool.)

With that, Sesshomaru moved aside the collar of her kimono.  The skin of Michiko's shoulder was perfect and smooth.  And he felt pride in knowing that it would soon bear his mark.
"I apologize in advance for any pain this may bring." Sesshomaru said to her.  Then, baring his fangs, he bit into her shoulder as gently as he could.  When he withdrew them, his mark would be complete.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 am

(occ: Yep Smile )  

Michiko began to groan with lust in her eyes and moaned as she smiled. "Ohhh gods... Sesshomaru... Feels so good..." Her eyes began glowing. "Don't stop..."  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:13 am

(OOC: I was inspired by one of the new dragons seen in the trailer.  The one Toothless is seen peaking out from under their wing and then pulls it away.)

Sesshomaru held his fangs there for a few more minutes.  At last, he needed to let go.  There was no blood on her skin, but a crescent moon like the one on his forehead was there now.
"You belong to me, Michiko." he whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 am

(occ: Wicked Smile )  

Michiko moaned as she smiled. "Ohhh gods... Sesshomaru... I won't have it any other way. It's so good..." Her eyes began to look at him as she cupped his face. "My mate... My Sesshomaru..." She began running her hands on his body making herself know his scent and making a memory. But then she was knocked out by Jaken's staff. "Ow..." she said before knocked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

(OOC: I liked the look of that dragon.)

"Jaken!" Sesshomaru snapped.  The kappa looked very confused.  He backed up two steps.
"I don't understand, my lord.  What have I done to upset you?" Jaken asked.
"That was your new Lady of the Western Lands you just hit with the Staff of Two Heads.  As I am your master, she is now your mistress." he answered.  His servant gasped, truly horrified.
"Oh my lord, I am so sorry.  I didn't know.  I will apologize to her the minute she awakens." the little kappa said, bowing as low as he could to look humble.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 am

(occ: Coolio Smile )  

Michiko moaned as she came to "Ohhh gods... Sesshomaru... My head..." She rubbed her head and began giggling as her eyes began to lock into his once more. She took his hand and placed it on her heart. "It's my present for you..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 am

(OOC:  Laughing  Yep.  And I love that dragon's name too.)

"It is a worthy gift, Michiko.  And now, someone else has a gift for you." Sesshomaru said.  He then gestured for Jaken to come forward.  His small servant got on his hands and knees and knelt so low that his forehead was touching the grass.
"I wish to offer my sincere apologies for rendering you unconscious, my lady.  Know that I am at your service, as I am for Lord Sesshomaru." the kappa said in a pitying manner.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 am

(occ: what's the name Smile )  

Michiko giggled as she petted his head. "I'll be okay and no worries my friend..." Then she recalled Rin. "Ohhh gods... Is Rin okay Sesshomaru?" Michiko got up and found herself being faster with her love's mark on her. That made her giggle more. "Yahoo!!" she let her hair flow in the wind. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next