Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm

"It sounds like a wonderful invention.  And I love your inspiration.  Very impressive in my view." Curt said as he caressed her sweet face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Gwen blushed as she smiled and moved her hands down on Curt's chest. "I learned a lot from fairytales and comics but there's something I wanna do if you wanna do it too. Granted I might not be good at it but I know I love you with all my heart and I wanna be yours forever..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Just like that, Curt figured out what she was implying.  He stroked her silken hair.  He smiled as he moved himself closer.
"I think I know what you mean.  Well, I would be glad to help you.  Especially if it will erase the bruises Miles gave you earlier." he offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Gwen smiled and blushed. "Curt you erased the major bruise already...you fixed my heart cause you. See well...Miles used to...how about I show you..." Gwen took off her blouse and showed Curt her bruises. "I know I'm not pretty with them..." she sniffled as she held her head down her blonde hair covering her face. "And I know I may not be pretty as the girls you have probably dated in the past but I'll try to be more pretty..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Curt smiled down at her.  It was so endearing to see her act humble.  He kissed her forehead joyfully.
"You are beautiful to me, Gwen.  You'll always be beautiful to me." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Gwen blushed as she locked eyes with the man she loved. She kissed him passionately on the lips as she began unbuttoning his shirt. "I hope I'm not going too fast my beloved...I'm kinda nervous..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

"No.  You're doing just fine.  This is a fine pace we're setting." Curt promised her as he ran his finger through her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Gwen softly moaned passionately as Curt ran his fingers through her blonde hair. She smiled. "My beloved Curt..." she whispered seductively. She tossed aside their clothes and her smile widen. "Okay...let me light some candles and then we can make love..." she jumped off the bed and began lighting her vanilla and lavender candles.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:17 pm

"Okay.  I can wait for that." Curt said as he removed his shirt entirely.  He lay back and inhaled the scent of the candles.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Gwen smiled as the candles were giving their scent and the room was glowing with their light as she pushed play from her laptop and classical music came on. She smiled once more as she sat with Curt. She brushed aside his hair as she wrapped herself around him. She kissed his lips passionately. "Are you ready my love?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 pm

"I've been ready for you for a while." Curt told her.  He slowly leaned in to kiss her.  With his arms wrapped around her, he started to remove her clothes too.  Finally, he lay her down on the bed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Gwen's emerald green eyes sparkled with Curt's earthy eyes. She blushed as she wrapped herself around him. "My beloved Curt how I adore thee...you look like a red-haired angel with the candlelight. I wanna be yours forever and always. Don't ever leave me."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

"That's all I needed to hear." Curt murmured.  He leaned down to kiss her.  Finally, he was ready for her.  He inched himself closer and to her, a heat burning inside him, and slowly penetrated her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Gwen softly and passionately whimpered as she felt Curt inside her. "Ohhh Curt feels so good..." she smiled as she wrapped her hands around his waist. She moaned passionately as she felt the love and lust.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm

"This is just the beginning, sweetheart." Curt told her.  As he kiss her all along the neck, he pushed himself deeper into her.  This continued until he could go no farther.  He was fully inserted into her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Gwen gasped with great pleasure. "Ohhh my Curt...feels so amazing...like magic..." The candles were glowing brighter and smelling amazingly as the music began to play songs from Ireland with waterfalls. "truly magical..." she moaned passionately.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 am

Curt began to make thrusts into her.  It felt electrifying to do this with Gwen.  He loved her so much, and this was like a dream come true to him.
"This is amazing, love." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 am

Gwen smiled and blushed as Curt thrust her. "I believe so my love feels so amazing and magical...almost like a dream I don't wanna wake up..." she nestled her lips on his neck and playfully nip his ear. "mi amor...mi Curt..." she whispered seductively.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:20 am

"Oh Gwen.  I can't tell you how much I love you." Curt whispered back to her.  She was the light of his life, and he would give her all she deserved as he picked up the pace.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am

As they were continuing making love the bed began to rock and Gwen felt so much love and passion that she felt like inside her she was about to burst. She locked eyes with Curt. "As I feel the same mi amor but I fell like I'm gonna release..." she held herself close to him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 am

"I'm almost there too, Gwen.  Not long now." Curt told her, breathlessly.  Within a few minutes, he felt himself release into his beloved.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 am

(OCC: sorry about falling asleep. Maybe this time I can stay awake. Very Happy)

Gwen held herself closer to her beloved as she felt his release and seconds later she felt hers. She smiled as she kissed Curt passionately as they laid side-by-side. "Mi amor that felt so magical and my bruises...they are gone..." she meant her mental ones like trusting him. She smiled as she started closing her eyes. "I love you my beloved Curt..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:16 pm

(OOC: Sorry I was away so long.)

"I love you too, Gwen.  You're the light of my life." Curt said to her.  He caressed her face, tenderly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 pm

((Occ: me too. My mom forgot to pay for wifi again and I will be back on ASAP))

Gwen blushed. "As you are for me." She kissed his hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 pm

(OOC: I sure hope so.)

"I love you so much, Gwen.  And believe me when I say that no one will ever work harder to make you happy more than I will.  Would it be too forward of me if I said I wanted to marry you?" Curt inquired, giving her a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next