Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 am

"I'll be okay.  I just...need a minute.  I'm not very healthy, Elin.  But I will be fine if I take it easy." Nicholas explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:19 am

Elin began to tear up. "You risked your health to save me. Oh Nicholas." She hugged him again. "Why?" She chuckle softly. Her fingers went through his hair. "Youre so brave smart funny and so sweet." Before Elin realized it she was blushing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 am

"Why?  Because you are my friend, and therefore, one half of me." Nicholas answered her.  He reached out and caressed her face, which was blushing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:28 am

Elin just smiled as she reached her hand to Nicholas's. "As you're my other half. I know we just met but it's like I've known you forever." Elin's face was getting more red by each passing second as her heart was pounding out of her chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:33 am

He smiled with her.  She had taken the words right out of his mouth.  With his heart rate returning to normal, he felt better.
"I feel the same.  You're the first person I know who hasn't tried to change me." Nicholas said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 am

"Change you?" Elin asked arching an eyebrow. "What do you mean? You're very unique." She slowly slid her hand off his and placed it on his heart smiling. "See you got a heartbeat like 'normal' people and you have emotions."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

"My parents would seek to change the way I am in order for me to be healthier.  They would subject me to surgery after surgery.  But the very idea of surgery terrifies me." Nicholas admitted with a shudder.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Elin understood what Nichloas meant. She held hm close. "Then I'll be with you every step of the way. I'll hold your hand and you won't be alone." Then she said what was on her heart. "Nichloas I- I- I know we just met but I love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 pm

"I...love you too, Elin.  I wasn't sure how to tell you before.  It means so much to me to hear someone say that to me." he said with a joyous smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Elin giggled as she hugged him. "I can't believe it." Then she smiled as she kissed him. "Dearest Nicholas. My love." Then she placed his hand on her wildly beating heart. "It beats for you and you only. And I'll be by your side and never leave."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:27 pm

"Thank you, my love.  Mine beats for you too.  Don't forget that." Nicholas to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:32 pm

"I won't. I promise." Her eyes sparkled with her honesty and she held out her hand. "Let's get you home. And could I stay? I have no where to go. I got convicted out my apartment."

((occ: anyother ideas? I'm all ears))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:44 pm

"I think the word is evicted, Elin.  And you are welcome to stay.  I have a large house." Nicholas said.

(OOC: I'm going to start this idea off with a question.  Do you know anything about card games or virtual reality?)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Elin giggled. "Yea that and oh Nicholas." She hugged him again. "Thank you so much that means a lot."

((OCC: Like Pokemon? I think so.))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:59 pm

"Oh course.  I couldn't turn you out.  Now, let's go home." Nicholas said, opening the door for her to get into the cab so they could leave.

(OOC: I had a different card game in mind.  Have you heard of one called Chaotic?  I had the idea that two kids won a contest to test a new way to get into a game through virtual reality, but something goes wrong and they can turn off the test run.  The only way out now is to win.  Chaotic has five different tribes of creatures; Overworlders, Underworlders, Danians, Mipedians, and M'arillians.  The M'arillians were locked away and the other four tribes lead a tentative peace with each other.  What do you think?)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:05 pm

((occ: I love it. It sounds so amazing. I'm gamed Very Happy))
Elin took his hand as they rode to her new home. "Do you think your parents will like me? I've never had a real family before. My parents died when I was a young lass and I was tossed around foster care. But one thing was for sure when I was a young lass I wasn't going to give up." She smiled. "And I see that it paid off."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:21 pm

(OOC:  Laughing   I see what you did there.)

"I think they'll just be happy I found a girl.  But I don't live with my parents these days.  I have a house of my own." Nicholas said while he sat beside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 pm

((OCC: Yep I made a funny lol. So what is Rahim's creatures? And Alidia's are the ones that are human-like ones))
Elin just smiled. "Sounds like a plan." She began to yawn as she placed her head on his shoulder. "My Nicholas..." Her eyes fluttered shut as she closed her eyes to sleep.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:42 pm

(OOC: Then, she might like the Overworlders the best.  Several of them are human looking.  The most human looking Overworlder I can think of is Aiveena.  She has reddish skin, silver hair in two long braids, armored chest plate and leggings as well as a long skirt.  She does show off some of her figure though, as her stomach is left exposed.  As for Rahim, he's picking a Mipedian as his creature of choice.)

"Elin, my sweet." Nicholas whispered.  He held her hand as a warm feeling filled his heart.  His eyes held a gentle, loving look as he gazed at her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:46 pm

((OCC: I love it Very Happy))
Elin nestled her head closer to his chest. "Mmm...." She smiled as she slept dreaming of an amazing life with Nicholas. She knew that no more would come her way cause her beloved would be kicking major butt. She let out a tiny giggle out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Nicholas kissed the top of her head.  Whatever she was laughing about, it must have been entertaining.  He looked out the window when he noticed a familiar street.  They would be home soon enough.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 pm

((OCC: I'm going to a play. I'll be back on here later tonight))

Elin fluttered her eyes open and gasped at the sight of a huge house. "Is this your place? It's so big and lovely."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

(OOC: Okay.  I'll be here.)

"Yes it is.  I hope you won't mind my pets.  My father used to own a pet shop and I developed a love of the birds we had there.  I train birds from time to time." Nicholas said as he led her to the door.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

((OCC: I'm back and the play was okay.))

Elin smiled. "What a beautiful house. It's like like a castle." She walked in and right away a dove flew to her shoulder. "Why hello there. I'm Elin."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

(OOC: What play did you see?)

"Ah.  That's Artemisia.  One of my favorites.  She always comes to say hello when some walks through the door." Nicholas said as he put his umbrella away and hung up his coat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next