Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am

Gwen smiled as she placed her free hand and began caressing Curt's cheek. "and we should keep that way...now let's go home and I'm gonna make my famous strawberry wine with homemade ice-cream."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am

"That sounds great.  Come on.  Let's get you home." Curt said as he helped her up.  Having fixed his appearance to a semblance of normalcy, he led Gwen out of the room to the street.  He hailed a cab to take them to her home.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:07 am

Gwen had a small apartment and she guided the way. She lived close to the museum of science and art. She smiled as they reached her door and she unlocked her door. And her cat came out a fluffy black kitten. "Curt meet Mr DeVinchi. Or DV. DV say hello to Curt." and like on response the kitten meowed. Gwen started working on the wine and ice-cream. "make yourself at home my beloved." DV kept following Curt and purred as he rubbed against his legs. Gwen smiled as she saw DV "awww Curt he likes you...and you know he never liked Miles you know. I guess he knows you won't hurt me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:41 am

"He's a good judge of character then.  Not to mention adorable.  It's been some time since I've seen a kitten so cute." Curt said as he sat on the couch.  He reached down to scratch DV under the chin and pet his head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 am

Gwen smiled as she walked in the livingroom with a tray of the ice cream and wine. And as she sat down DV sat in the middle of them. "DV was my only friend...but now I guess he sees how happy we are..." DV moved to Curt's lap and purred. "I guess he ready likes you..." Gwen poured the strawberry wine in glasses. "you make the toast..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 am

Curt thought for a moment.  He tried to come up with something good to say.  After a while, he had some inspiration.
"To new beginnings and the powerful change love can bring." he said as he held up his glass.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:14 am

Gwen smiled as she clinked glasses and sipped her wine. "Yum...what a good year...and my dear what a toast I loved it..." DV meowed as he jumped and began eating his tuna ice cream. Gwen smiled again as she took her free hand and placed it in Curt's and began to lean forward.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:21 am

"It certainly is.  And you make very tasty homemade ice cream.  This wine's not bad either." Curt told her.  He reclined his head on top of hers for a minute.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 am

Gwen blushed and smiled. She looked at her beloved and he looked worn-out. She got up from the couch and took him a blanket that she made from a spindle wheel. "Here Curt you need to rest..." she wrapped him in the soft wool blanket as she kissed his cheek and put everything away and walked towards her room. "I'm in my room if you need anything...DV? You coming with mama?" The kitten meowed as it curled at Curt's lap. "Okay...night my prince..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 am

"Good night...my princess." Curt called after her.  He smiled at her retreating back.  He lay down on the couch, with DV curling up beside him, and fell into a deep sleep.  She was right, he needed a comfortable sleep more than he knew.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:43 am

Gwen smiled as she started to sleep and the dreams were about her and Curt. Married, kids and so much adventures. The following morning she made him breakfast in bed with a rare diamond rose. A rose that looked like a diamond with the fresh dew. She kissed his cheek. "My prince awaken...your princess made you a special feast..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 am

Curt started to stretch, waking DV as he did so.  After rubbing sleep from his eyes, he focused on Gwen's face.  He couldn't resist leaning up to kiss her.
"Now this is a wonderful way to wake up in the morning." he said with a grin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:29 am

Gwen blushed as she received the kiss. She giggled. "Awww Curt..." she walked back in the kitchen to get some apple juice and then it happened. She fell backwards hitting the floor on her head. She was out cold.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:45 am

"Gwen?!  Gwen, are you alright?  Gwen, please answer me." Curt begged when he came to her side.  He picked her head up and placed it in his lap.  He tried to make her as comfortable as possible.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 am

Gwen smiled as she caressed Curt's cheek. "I don't who you are and who this Gwen is but you're an angel..." her emerald green eyes shimmered. "So thank you my kind hero...you must have a girlfriend cause I'll take you..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

This threw Curt for a loop.  For a minute, he just sat there with her, not sure how to respond.  At last, he thought of something.
"If you're not Gwen, who are you?" he asked cautiously.  It almost seemed like she had a split personality.  Maybe if he treated it like that, he could get some answers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Gwen smiled and giggled at Curt. "I'm Benji Nicolas...but this Gwen you talk about she's really nice and she's like a sister to me...she never told me about you but then again Gwen keeps a lot secretive cause Miles hurts her..." she put a finger on Curt's lips "promise you won't tell cause that's why Gwen is afraid of opening her heart to guys..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

"I already knew that Miles hurt her.  I saw it for myself.  But I didn't know she had trouble opening up to all men.  She seemed fine when I saved her twice." Curt commented.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

The young woman smiled. "Then you're her soulmate cause she used to read fairy tales when she had spare time. Come. Look." she took Curt's hand and guided him to Gwen's room and sure enough she had fairytale books and comicbooks opened to the true love's kiss and the hero saving the girl and sharing their kiss. "And you know that Miles use to burn her findings cause she was on a brink of a new machine that helped finding your soulmate..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 pm

"Did he now?  And just when I thought he could sink no lower.  It's probably a good thing I did away with him." Curt muttered, his already rock-bottom opinion of the man who tortured them both sinking even farther.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:08 pm

The young woman found the blueprints. "here we go 'The Soulmate Finder 2013' Woah she's a beaut...Ohhh my head Curt what's happening..." Gwen blinked her eyes. "Curt..." she grained in pain as she rubbed her temples. "what happened feels like I got hit by a truck..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 pm

"I believe I just discovered I'm not the only one with a secret.  Did you know you have a split personality?" Curt asked.  He was careful about handling this situation.  Just in case she didn't know, it was wise to ease her into it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Gwen groaned in pain. "I didn't know but I'm sure whoever it is showed you my room and knew everything..." she gasped "the soulmate finder 2013...this was burnt...how...ohh my head..." she rubbed more on her temples. "come sit I'll show you my inspiration on it..." she patted the bed. "don't worry my Curt I wont bite but I might kiss on occasions..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'm alright with that." Curt said with a chuckle.  He sat down beside her.  Leaning closer, he was sure to get a good view of what she wanted to show him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Gwen smiled as she told him about the machine and how'd it work with a simple heartbeat from a girl and and a boy and see if that they were comparable. "...And the machine would do so much...and..." she paused to look at Curt's eyes and smiled as she brushed aside a red hair and kissed his lips softly and passionately as they laid on the bed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next