Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Curt gave a noise of surprise.  For a second, he was stunned.  But he soon recovered and began to kiss her back.  His arms came around her waist and almost pulled her into his lap.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:21 pm

It seemed like they were the only ones in the room but then the noise of plates on the table woke Gwen from her little fantasy. "Later..." she whispered and smiled as she placed a cherry tomato in Curt's mouth. She began to place a napkin on her lap as she ate.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:34 pm

"Right.  Forgive my enthusiasm." Curt apologized.  He started to enjoy the filet of fish he'd ordered and his salad as well.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Gwen smiled as she watched Curt eat. She loved watching him. He made her heartbeat go insane. But she liked it that way. She started to eat her fries and gasped as she saw a young man choking. She got up and began doing the heimlic. When she was done and he wasn't choking he kissed her lips. "Thank you my dear..." Gwen smiled and blushed. "It was no big deal..." the young man began to caressing her cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Curt stared in dumb silence at the scene.  Was Gwen really going to let that man do that?  For a minute, he felt a little of that possessive reptilian instinct he'd had before start to kick in.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Then Gwen remembered about Curt. She gasped. "I...I'm so sorry...but I have a b--fiancée..." she lied but she knew in her heart she wanted it to be true. Her and Curt in a beautiful house with kids. Then she was interrupted by a metal thing on her temple and an arm around her neck. She looked at the metal thing and she was being held at gunpoint. She looked at Curt and mouth 'I'm so sorry I didn't know...but I love you only' the young man yelled "nobody move or she gets it..." he began moving her towards an exit. She screamed but was knocked out by the butt of the gun. Her glasses fell as she was thrown in a car and they zoomed off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

"Why that miserable little vermin." Curt muttered.  He felt his skin start to itch and he noticed his skin changing, gaining scales.  His mind came to the conclusion that Gwen's cure had changed him back, but if he let himself get over-stressed, he would turn into that creature again.
Quickly, he left the diner so he could hide while the transformation took place.  In a way, this was a godsend to him.  The much keener sense of smell allowed him to tracker the kidnapper and Gwen better than the police could.
"I'll find you, Gwen.  I promise you that." Curt muttered as he travelled, unseen through the sewers as he went looking for them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:15 am

Gwen fluttered her emerald green eyes when she came to and she was tied up in a chair. This time she couldn't break it. She tried to scream but her mouth was covered in duct-tape. She looked up and muffled a gasp. The person she saved was the kidnapper. "Well Dr Gwen Stacy...welcome to my warehouse I'm Dr John Greene...you fired me years ago and now it's payback..." he grabbed his gun and shot her. She muffled a scream before she was shot. "Curt I loved only you..." her body went limp and she was like a broken china doll. John smiled. "Now nobody can stop my work...since Dr Gwen Stacy is dead." Unaware to John that Gwen's locket fell and landed in the sewers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Something fell into the water.  Feeling around for it, Curt found Gwen's locket.  And then a gunshot was heard above.  The animal part of his brain raged at the thought of his beloved being harmed.
The enraged lizard man practically tore through the floor to find the kidnapper and Gwen shot in the shoulder.  Even though the shot would just mean her arm was in a sling for a while, he was still angry.  And for once, he was going to enjoy having this body for however long it would last.
"How dare you!  No one touches Gwen Stacy!" he threatened John.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Gwen fluttered her eyes opened feeling the gunshot aftershock and saw Curt. But she was confused she cured him. Then she saw she. Was still tied up. "Curt..." she cried out as she felt something crawling up her leg. She gasped. It was a king cobra. "Help..." she kicked a knife at her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Curt turned at the sound of Gwen's voice.  He saw a King cobra slithering up her leg.  His eyes got wide.
"Stop!" he said quickly.  The serpent turned around to meet his gaze and seemed to grow meek.  While in this form, Curt could communicate with other reptiles.  This gave him an idea.
"You'll like him better anyway." he told the snake, sparing John a glance.  The cobra got off of Gwen and started striking at John.  When it finally bit him, Curt turned back to Gwen now that his mood was calming.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Gwen placed her head on Curt's chest as she was still tied up. She started to cry. "I'm so sorry my Curt...I didn't know..." she locked her green eyes into his eyes. "I love only one and I hope he forgives me and wants me even though this girl was stupid..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 pm

"Gwen, you have no reason to feel ashamed.  You did cure me.  But when I'm under a great deal of stress, I change into this form again.  That means this is only temporary.  I'm calming down now that you're safe.  Does it look like I'm changing back?" Curt told her, in an effort to lift her spirits.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Gwen gasped as she saw Curt changing back to his normal self. "It's just like The Incredible Hulk...but you can talk to other reptiles...by the way...what did that king corba say when he was about to eat me?" Then she grimaced in pain as she felt the gunshot wound.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

"Oh, he wasn't going to eat you.  He couldn't have if he tried.  He was just very scared and was going to lash out because his home had been disturbed and destroyed by accident.  I just convinced him to turn that aggression on someone who deserved it." Curt explained as he untied her and used some tweezers to remove the bullet from her shoulder.  Then, he picked her up to carry her out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Gwen's smile brighten as she snuggled on Curt's chest. "My beloved thank you again..." she yawned "I love you so much and again I'm so sorry about John..." she caressed his cheek as her eyes started to drop as she softly hummed a Italian lullaby.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 pm

"It's okay.  You couldn't have known that would happen.  All that matters is that you're safe and I love you." Curt said as he bandaged her arm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Gwen smiled again as she felt her beloved nursing her to health. She opened her eyes just a crack and kissed his cheek. "As I love you my beloved Curt...I love you with my whole heart..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Curt smiled as her.  Gwen was a wonderful girl.  How he had gotten lucky enough to meet her, he would never know.
"You should be feeling better now, Gwen." Curt said, directly into her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 pm

"I do now cause I have a sexy doctor..." she giggled as she locked her hands with his. "mi amor..." she whispered in his ear. "I'll do anything to protect you and if that means dying for you're safety I'll do that..." She smiled again as she kissed his lips passionately.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:55 pm

"I hope we never come to that, darling.  But I do feel the same way." Curt told her.  He placed a tender kiss on her lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Gwen blushed as they kissed passionately. She let out a soft moan. "my Curt..." she softly caressed his cheeks as they continued to kiss and she wrapped her hands around his neck with her bad shoulder in all.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 am

"Are you sure you can move that arm, Gwen?  It's likely that it still hurts." Curt reminded her as he tried to support her bad arm.  He didn't want her to make it worse on herself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am

Gwen smiled shyly as she blushed. "I know but I wanted to be able hold you to me cause I feel like this is a dream and I don't wanna wake up regardless of the pain...cause I love you and I don't wanna lose you my beloved...I wish I could give you my heart locket as a symbol of my love for you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 am

"That's so sweet of you to say.  But this isn't a dream, love.  I'm really here, and I'm not leaving you for anything." Curt assured her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next