Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:34 am

Keeyle felt her eyes restoring. She held her hands on the bronze dragon and gasped as she started to see all again. She smiled as she hugged the dragon. "Thank you..." Keeyle then smiled again as she saw the armor of the dragon falling off. "You needed gratitude..." Keeyle's smile only widen.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 38 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 am

Neltharion felt his heart soar.  His beloved was not going to lose her sight.  But he was confused by what she said to his elder brother.
"Keeyle, what did you mean when you said that?  About gratitude?" he asked as he joined her and Nozdormu.
"I think we're all curious about that." Alexstrasza said as Malygos and Ysera returned inside.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 am

"I have a feeling that the reason you have this armor is like a curse...an example Neltharion you wanted love and someone to help you and listen to you. I found you, talked to you and fell in love with you so now your armor is off and the Old Gods dont brother you...and I think I have the Winter Fairy magic to free all of you. That is if you'll let me..." Keeyle blushed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 am

"You would do that for us?  I'm amazed that you would come to that conclusion." Alexstrasza said, truly surprised.
"But she has an interesting point.  What I didn't tell you about my prediction for Neltharion's redemption was that the Old Gods would try to make me take his place as their puppet.  But this event has changed that future.  The are trapped forever now, and I am free to live my life without that worry." Nozdormu added.  Maybe she was on to something.
"Keeyle, do you think you can handle this?" Neltharion asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 am

Keeyle smiled and nodded. "Yes cause you all of you saved me from Vanessa. It's my turn to return the favor. Who wants to go next?" Keeyle giggled as she took her beloved's hand and sat down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 am

Ysera started to step forward, but Malygos reached out and touched her shoulder.  He simply shook his head.  He would be the brave one.
"I will." the blue dragon answered.  Neltharion was impressed by his brother.  Recently, the Spell Weaver had become a bit reclusive, much like Nozdormu but in that extreme.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 am

Keeyle smiled as the Spell dragon came up to her. She took his dragon hands looked at him with her icy blue eyes smiling as she spoke. "what is your desire my friend?" her eyes started to sparkle like icicles. "you're brave kind and sweet. You're a family man. Family first and you sometimes feel like you've failed. Don't worry you haven't. This family loves you endlessly. I know I do." with that Keeyle kissed his cheek.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:11 am

As Neltharion listened, he could see what Keeyle meant.  Malygos had looked up to him before he went mad.  And now, because he had such an active role in the world, he was trying to help keep the family together.
"She's right, Malygos.  You are loved, and not just by us.  Remember the early days?  Alexstrasza used to say the two of us were always so merry and smiling constantly, though I had more snark." the black dragon joked.  The Spell Weaver started to laugh as he embraced his big brother.  This was the Malygos he remembered, the one he missed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 am

Keeyle smiled and laughed at the two brothers going at it. "Who's next?" Then her smile widen as she saw the armor of the dragon who was fooling around with her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am

This time, Ysera did step forward.  The Green Aspect of Dreams seemed to glide to Keeyle even as she walked.  The youngest of the Aspects sat beside her like a friend.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 am

Keeyle smiled as she took the green dragon's hand. "You wanna have a friend...and someone to have fun with..." Keeyle's smile widen. "I'll be your friend..." Keeyle hugged the gentle dragon.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 am

This too made sense to Neltharion.  As the youngest, Ysera sometimes was overlooked.  And yet, she had the power over dreams.  She could see what others dreamed and could make friends with them through that.  But it always ended when the mortals woke up, leaving her without a friend in the immediate vicinity.  How lonely his youngest sister must have been.
"And she will be a good friend to you, Ysera.  I know." he told the green dragon.
"We can vouch for that, Nozdormu and I both." Malygos agreed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am

Keeyle smiled at her new family. They were all changing for the better instead of the worst that they feared. "Now is there anyone else I missed?" Keeyle got up from the rock began to stretching and began to fly around. As she was done with that she sat back down. She loved helping others even when it came to family.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 am

Neltharion cast a look over at Alexstrasza.  His red sister was the only one left.  It was almost ironic that the Life Binder and the Dragonqueen was the one to go last.  The middle child in the family had the most precious of gifts and was the official leader.
"It's okay, sister.  She can help you too." Neltharion assured her.  He wasn't just saying it.  Somehow, he knew that Keeyle could Alexstrasza like she had the rest of them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:02 am

Keeyle smiled as she hugged the red dragon. "I wanna thank you so much for everything..." Keeyle inhaled and exhaled as she began to feel like she was wanting a life of like a normal person. Keeyle smiled as she whispered. "you can trade places with me anytime...your secret is safe with me..." Keeyle winked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 am

Alexstrasza seemed to a greater joy in life that Neltharion had thought couldn't be surpassed.  Whatever Keeyle had said to her, it really helped lift the Life Binder's spirit.  He admired that his beloved could do this.  It made him love her all the more for it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 am

Keeyle smiled as she got all her beloved's family well-needed feelings restored. She watched the family embrace eachother. Keeyle flew out the temple area to pick some wild rare winter roses for a thank you. But it turns out that it began to snow. She felt good cause she felt connected to her powers. She giggled as she flew. Then she felt like walking and she didn't see the thin ice. She was walking across the river and then she heard the crack. She didn't wanna fly cause her wings were taking a rest so she tried to outrun it but she couldn't. She fell straight through the ice. She tried the connection with Neltharion and herself but it wouldn't work. Then she saw the ice freezing over cause of a blizzard.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:21 pm

After the siblings had finished their round of hugs, Neltharion turned to Keeyle to tell her thank you.  But she wasn't there.  He looked around, but she was nowhere in sight.
"I think I saw her head outside." Ysera said when the question was brought up.  A glance outside told him that it was snowing.  It was to be expected since Wyrmrest Temple was up in the North.  But the Earth Warder felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.  He rushed out to find her and noticed a nearly frozen river.  The land instantly told him that she was under the ice.
"I'm coming, Keeyle." he murmured.  Since the earth was his domain, he could merge with the land and find her without wasting time getting through the ice twice.  He seemed to sink into the soil and them move into the water, catching his beloved in his talons as he burst through the ice to get her out.  Quickly, he held her close to his chest.  He was always the warmest of his siblings, in personality and skin temperature.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Keeyle weakly opened her icy blue eyes to see her beloved. "Neltharion..." she said weakly holding the now dead roses in her hands. "I feel so sleepy..." she shivered and started sneezing with the instant temperature change. She kept the roses close. "T--these a--a--are for a thank you..." she held out the flowers but started closing her eyes. Her heartbeat was dropping.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:05 pm

"It's okay, it's okay.  Just knowing that you are alive is good enough for me.  I'll take care of you, Keeyle.  I promise you." Neltharion told her as he nuzzled her head with the tip of his muzzle.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 pm

"F--family...your family...I--is the bbbest..." Keeyle said as she was trying to fight her sickness. "I---I love you..." Keeyle caressed Neltharion's muzzle. Her heartbeat was getting weaker.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 pm

"And I love you too.  Let's get you back to the temple, where you can make a better recovery." Neltharion said.  Keeping her close to him, his wings carried them both back to the temple in no time.  Things would be more in her favor there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 pm

"Ooookkkaaayyy..." Keeyle said coldly and warmly. She tried fluttering her wings but they shattered under the temperature change. She began to sneezing more. "Help me please family..." Keeyle weakly said as they reached the temple. She slowly started to close her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 pm

The other Aspects were soon helping their brother's beloved in whatever way they could.  Keeyle was placed in a soft bed with warm dry clothes (courtesy of Malygos).  Ysera held her hand to offer comfort.  All the while, Neltharion stayed close, watching over her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Keeyle looked weakly at her dragon friend. "I feel so weak..." she said raspy. "I love you all. I wish I could've came sooner to help. You're like a family I wanted." She weakly to the dragon's hand placed in hers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next