Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

"No, child." Nozdormu said as he came in behind them. "You came when you did because that was when you were absolutely needed.  And you should rest for now.  I've seen that this is not the day you would meet your end.  I know my brother would not leave you to a fate that can be avoided." The Bronze Aspect cast a look at the black dragon as he said this.
"Of course I wouldn't.  I love her.  And if my presence here will help her, then I will stay for as long as she wants." Neltharion declared.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Keeyle smiled weakly. She loved the atomsphere. She finally had a family that cared for her. "Neltharion I have a surprise for you..." she weakly pulled out a box. She knew normally the guy asked but she wanted to show women could have surprises too. "open this when I'm resting..." she started to close her eyes and began sleeping. She made a homemade wedding band with her magic and the magic from his and his familys armor. She made an ice diamond in the center.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Curious, Neltharion opened the box as soon as his beloved was in a deep sleep.  His eyes got wide and his mouth fell open when he saw the ring inside.  He looked up at his brothers and sisters, stunned and also happy.
"Now that is very romantic." Alexstrasza said when he showed them the ring.  The Earth Warder looked down at Keeyle with a tender look in his eyes.
"Yes, my love.  My answer is yes." he whispered, becoming a little choked up with emotion.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Keeyle smiled in her sleep as she heard her beloved's answer. Then she started to dream. She started to see little children with wings flying and running around. Keeyle giggled in her sleep as she grabbed her dragon friend's hand to show her. She wanted to keep this secret from her beloved until it really happened.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Neltharion saw that Ysera was making a cute face over something, though she wouldn't talk out loud about it.  He could only guess that she was looking into Keeyle's dreams.  Whatever it was, he knew it could be about anything.
"I love you, so much." he whispered to his beloved before kissing her sweetly on the cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Keeyle woke up after a few hours of sleep and saw her beloved and the guys were sleeping she smiled as she made her magic to cover them up. She was shocked to see her wings were restored. She tiptoed to the sisters. "Hey guys wanna help me find the prefect wedding dress? Cause I don't know what Neltharion would like."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 pm

As Neltharion started to wake up and become more aware, he began to plan his look for the wedding between him and Keeyle.  Before, when he had used his human form at her step parents' castle, he hadn't done much with his appearance, but this time he was going to look his best.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am

Keeyle smiled at all the style of dresses the sisters made her wear. One made Keeyle look old-fashion another one made her look modern. Then she had an idea. She began twirling as she was glowing. Her dress look like a snowflake with an icy blue lace train. Her white hair was in a braid with winter roses. Then in her hand was her favorite. Frozen lavender. She smiled as she walked out with her icy glass slippers. "Neltharion...how you think?" Keeyle blushed as her wings started glowing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:33 am

"You look quite lovely.  But, what do you think of this?" As he spoke, Neltharion came out and revealed himself.  He had dressed in black robes embroidered with red.  It created the effect of a volcano with lava flowing down its slope.  His black hair was pulled back and for the occasion, he was not wearing gloves.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 am

Keeyle smiled "you look amazing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 am

"Thank you.  I wanted to do something special for our special day.  Malygos gave me some help." Neltharion admitted with a laugh.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 am

Keeyle smiled "your sisters helped me...but I tricked it out...you look amazing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 am

"I should've known that Ysera and Alexstrasza helped you.  Ysera always had a knack for fashion.  And Alexstrasza knows what looks best on certain people.  Those two would've certainly helped you look beautiful, at least more so." Neltharion said as he approached and inspected her a little more closely.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:59 am

Keeyle blushed as she held her pose. She looked like a china doll. Then she smiled. "I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 am

"I love you too, my angel." Neltharion replied, unable to think of anything else to say.  He found that he couldn't resist her.  The Earth Warder leaned forward and kissed her with a sweet tenderness.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:19 am

Keeyle welcomed the kiss as she kissed with him. Then her wings started to glow brighter as her beloved's wings were getting bigger. She giggled. "I guess that means we are husband and wife..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

"Not without the ring, we're not.  It's not official until we have the ring." Neltharion replied with a singsong kind of voice.  He produced the ring she had given him and placed on her finger.
"Now, we really are husband and wife." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 am

Keeyle giggled as she took her beloved's hands as they soared in the temple. Keeyle made it snow.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 am

As the snow began to fall, Neltharion willed the trees to grow their branches out more.  Then, when the icicles began to form, the trees would look like willows with leaves of diamonds.  He had a feeling that Keeyle might appreciate that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 am

Keeyle gasped as she shrunk herself in fairy size. "Neltharion...it's breathtaking..." she flew off the branches grew back to normal size smiled as she hide behind a temple curtin. And she came out wearing a white slik outfit. She wiggled her finger. "Ohhh Neltharion..." she said singly. "come here..." she winked as she walked in the room that his sisters showed him. She made it like an island with their help. She was determine to make that dream of kids to come true.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:17 am

"Oh, you naughty girl." Neltharion joked as he followed her.  He felt unusually playful now.  He was in for a surprise when he found her.
"Keeyle, are you asking me for what I think you are?" he inquired as he slowly came further into the room.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 am

Keeyle smirked as she placed a finger on his lips. "Shhh my dragon let your heart & body speak...no more words..." Keeyle made a small winter wind close the curtains behind her beloved and let her outfit dropped on the ground. She blow her winter wind to make the imagery of the waves crash. It was like a beach. She walked to Neltharion seductively. "Let your body and heart speak..." she whispered lustfully.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 am

As he watched her, the ropes keeping Neltharion regal snapped.  His hands reached out and pulled her against his body.  This kiss was feral, filled with his desire and for her.  His hands caressed the skin of her arms and back like a master sculptor working at his craft.  The Earth Warder was tempted to inch them closer to a place to lay down.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 am

Keeyle smiled as she felt so much passion from her beloved. When they kissed she wrapped her hands around him. "My beloved Neltharion the dream I had and I showed your sister was us being parents." Keeyle blushed. Her smile widen as she let go of her embrace and laid on the canopy bed. "Come my beloved Neltharion...I wanna make passionate love with you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 am

This revelation was the most beautiful thing Neltharion could have ever heard.  He started to remove his robes before joining her on the bed.  He loved her and he wanted to show her that.
"I will, my darling.  I want so much to show you that I love you." the black dragon in human form told her as he came closer to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next