Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 am

The sight of Fatima's spirit made him feel better.  Knowing that her presence was there put his rage to rest.  But he had to respond to their insults pointed at her.
"Fatima is not a whore.  She never was, mostly because you would all beat her within an inch of her life.  So don't ever call her that again." Minos warned them.  But he didn't move toward them or put down his beloved's body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:20 am

They growled with anger. "Why won't you fight...." Fatima's spirit had enough of this. She was angry. "How dare you speak to my beloved that way. He's an angel...." then one of the circus people had the gun. She gasped as she cried out. "Minos...look out..." she hurried to fly to him and protect him like she said she would but it was too late. She growled as she scared them and she sobbed as she sat on a rock. "Minos..." she buried her ghostly hands in her face.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am

The shot hit him in the back.  He fell over, still clutching her body in his arms.  For a few minutes, Minos felt nothing and blacked out.
Then, he felt just fine.  He saw Fatima's spirit sobbing near their bodies.  He reached up and touched her shoulder.
"Fatima.  It's alright.  I'm here." Minos said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:35 am

Fatima felt a familiar touch and scent. She sniffled as she saw Minos. She smiled as she embraced him. "I love you..."

Alidia smiled. Then she began dreamfalling again. She landed on a bed. She looked her clothes. They were back in Japan. And her name Rosa-Chi. She ran to the mirror. She was wearing cherry blossoms in her golden colored hair and emerald green eyes. She lifted her dress. It was white with pink blossoms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

When Rahim began to dreamfell this time, he found himself in an unexpected place.  A library.  As he looked about the place, he noticed something a little creepy.  His head turned in a 360 degree angle, without him having to turn his body.  Only one animal could do that.
Upon finding a looking glass, he found that he was a large black owl with a white heart-shaped face.  It reminded him of a Barn owl.  His name rang in his head: Wan Shi Tong.  The people believed he was a spirit of knowledge, since he owned this vast library.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 am

Rosa-Chi was wanting to know how to be wise. So she asked around and people kept saying "Go to Wan Shi Tong...he'll help you just don't judge his outlook..." Rosa-Chi never judged people. She was like a hummingbird...free-spirited. She went to the huge library cave. "Hello...anyone here?" she cried out "Mr Wan Shi Tong? I'm Rosa-Chi..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am

It's a well known fact that owls have good hearing.  When Wan Si Tong heard a voice, it could only mean one thing.  Someone was in his library.
He walked out of his private study to see who it was.  A human girl stood there, with green eyes and flaxen hair.  In Japan, the people having black hair and dark eyes, blonde hair and blue eyes was considered lucky.  But he found that he liked the combination of blonde hair and green eyes very much.
"Hello, young lady." Wan Shi Tong greeted her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

Rosa-Chi gasped out of being suprised. She was in awestruck wonder as she saw Mr Wan Shi Tong was an owl. She bowed out of respect. "I was wondering if you could help me find something things about Yin and Yang? I wanna know the balance of good and evil." She gasped as she saw the tea he had going was overflowing. She quickly put it on a cooling stone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:25 am

"Ah, the great balance.  It is said that we all are influenced by it in some profound way, even when we are born.  Finding out which side you lean more towards depends on what your Zodiac says.  I can find out if you'll tell me how old you are." Wan Shi Tong said, leaning down over her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 am

Rosa-Chi smiled. "I'm almost 18...though I don't want to change ages cause my parents are arranging a marriage...to a young man I don't love..." Rosa-Chi sighed as she sat down. "I want to find love that's pure, true and honest..." her emerald eyes sparkled with tears.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 am

"Sounds to me like you are the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac, number six in that cycle.  The Snake is a Yang symbol, meaning it is ruled by the good half of the Cosmic balance.  If you want, I could give you a rundown of what a Snake is generally like." he offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 am

Rosa-Chi sniffled as she locked eyes with Wan Shi Tong. Something about him made her heart flutter and skip beats. She smiled and nodded "I'd like that...but first..." she fixed a cup of tea and handed it to him. "here..." her smile widen.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:53 am

"Ginseng tea.  Very nice." he complimented her.  He took a sip from the cup she'd offered him.  She saved it just in time.
"Now then, did you want that description or no?" he asked, getting back on the subject they'd been discussing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:56 am

Rosa-Chi smiled as she poured herself a cup and sat down. "I'd be most honored Mr Wan Shi Tong."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:26 am

"Very well." Wan Shi Tong cleared his throat, preparing to speak.  Then he began to recite a paraphrased description of a person born under the Snake's sign.
"How does it feel to be irresistible?  It must be super to know that the whole world is intoxicated with your bewitching perfume, your silken scarves and your glamorous accessories.  Everybody is in awe of your appearance.  And you, in turn, are in awe of how adoring your admirers are.  You do so love to please.  Some think of you as the silent type, but you can be very talkative when there is something important to say.
People cherish your sagacious advice.  Those seeking peace of mind are drawn to consult you for counseling and wisdom.  You can always tell what's about to happen before it does.  One wonders if you receive messages from other realms.  If you do, don't fight it.  Listen to the spirits and learn.
With money, you are both a miser and a spendthrift.  Rather than pushing up the thermostat a few degrees, you'll wrap yourself in sable and curl up with a good lover." Wan Shi Tong decided to stop there, feeling he had gotten the point across.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

Rosa-Chi smiled as she sipped her tea. She looked at his golden owl eyes. "Thanks again Mr Wan Shi Tong. Means a lot...may I come back here tomorrow? And I'll brings some sweets. I like being here. Something in the air makes it comfortable...." she sat her tea down and smiled as she waved goodbye leaving her cherry blossom hairclip and went to her house and gasped as she saw her parents with her future husband. "Rosa-Chi meet Roxas-Jin." Rosa-Chi bowed as she ran to her room and cried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:46 am

She had asked if she could come back tomorrow.  He was almost stunned.  No one had asked him that in...he didn't know how long.  He noticed something of hers had been left behind.  A hairclip shaped like a cherry blossom.  How appropriate.
"She's different.  Perhaps she will be the start of something new." Wan Shi Tong said to himself.  A project he had long abandoned years prior resurfaced in his head and he headed back to his private study to try and make it work this time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:51 am

Rosa-Chi sniffled as the next morning came. She peeked her head and saw everyone gone. She smiled. She started making sweets. As those were done she ran to the library. She giggled. "I'm back...." she began making tea and setting up the sweets. She had a different hairclip on. She made a flower one shaped like an owl.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 am

The sound of Rosa-chi's voice and the scent of sweets pulled the knowledge spirit from his study.  He came out to see if it really was her.  Sure enough, she was there.
"Rosa-chi.  You did come back." Wan Shi Tong exclaimed, partially surprised that she had kept her word to return today.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:03 am

Rosa-Chi smiled. "Of course I did. I don't wanna see you alone and well...I didn't wanna be home quite frankly...I meet my future husband and I sense bad energy from him...but anyway..." she handed him a plate with sweets. "help yourself I made a lot...by the way I have a new hairclip..." she giggled as she showed him the flowery owl. Unaware to them was Roxas-Jin was watching them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:11 am

"You are a charitable girl, Rosa-chi.  That is one of a Snake's most appealing traits.  But I'm not entirely alone here.  The foxes in the area act as my custodians, helping to keep the library in order and bringing new volumes to add to my collection." Wan Shi Tong said as he took a sweet cake she had made.  He was able to put the entire morsel in his mouth whole.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 am

"Oh...then you needed company..." she giggled. "Cause you're wise kind and very sweet..." she blushed a bit. Then she rememebered. She grabbed a golden necklace out with a snake and owl charm. She placed it around his neck. "I hope you like it...it's a thank you..." she bowed as she was done. "I'm honored to have a friend and mentor..." Roxas-Jin was getting jealous he'd deal with her later with his dark chi. So he walked away.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 am

"Thank you, Rosa-chi.  I've been working on a project of sorts since last night.  Perhaps you may see the result of the project in the near future." Wan Shi Tong told her after he had swallowed his cake.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 am

Rosa-Chi smiled as her emerald green eyes sparkled. "I'd like that..." She looked outside and noticed it was getting late. "I'll come back tomorrow I promise..." she widen her smile as she ran out leaving her owl hairclip.

On the way home...
Rosa-Chi was so happy and then Roxas-Jin showed up. Rosa-Chi gasped as his eyes glowed with darkness. "Wake up Roxas-Jin this isn't you..." The young man growled as he transformed into a mini dragon. Rosa-Chi had no time to screamed as she was knocked out and beaten. She was cut bruised and left for dead.

Wan Shi Tong...help me... Rosa-Chi prayed subconsciously.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:20 pm

The feeling of someone calling for help seemed to echo in his head.  Wan Shi Tong instinctively knew who it was that was calling for him.  And he wasted no time in rushing to find her.
"I'm coming, Rosa-chi.  I'm coming." he said to himself.  Following the pull he had felt, he arrived at her home under cover of darkness.  Much to his relief, her parents were trying to tend to her.  But they were not that well equipped.  He knew he would have to show himself to them and bring her to his library, where she could be cared for properly.
"Do not worry.  Your daughter is quite safe with me." the knowledge spirit assured them.  With these words, he gathered the young lady in one large wing to carry.  Then, they disappeared into the night.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next