Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 25 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Mavis looked at Quetzalcoatl with concern. But regardless she fluttered her wings down to the ground. "Whats the matter?" she asked as she made her a flower seat and sat down drinking herbal tea.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 25 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am

"These two need each other more than they know.  This boy who has my form was chosen to protect that book by a secret order, and turned into the creature that bears my name in order to fulfill that duty.  But there is a catch; he must find something that will keep his humanity alive before two years have passed, or he keeps this body forever.  He has little over three months left to meet that requirement.  But this girl can give him what he needs.  Once they have replayed our story tomorrow and sealed away my old foe, they will realize how they feel for each other." Quetzalcoatl explained, reclining closer to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Mavis looked at those violet eyes she loved so much. She kissed his lips. "So basically we need to push them to like each other or your host will be like he is forever? Okay I am in..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:26 am

"We may not need to do much at all.  The seed for love has already been planted.  We just need to make sure it takes root." Quetzalcoatl clarified for her.  Suddenly, he got a nostalgic smile on his face.
"He's so like me, especially before I became immortal.  We are both giving, both defenders of what is right.  And we both care for a woman who can match our wit." he said, giving her a sweet look.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 am

Mavis smirked. "And remember who saved you from drowning?" she giggled as she caressed his cheeks "Lets make a lovely pair tree..." Mavis dropped her head down and popped up. Raf was herself. "Ohhh my head..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh mi dios, what was that?" Fernando groaned, having regained control of his body.  He felt groggy and couldn't hold his head up.  He looked over at Rafina, it was her again.
"Rafina?  Are you okay?" he asked, tiredly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:50 am

Raf held her head. "I am okay...just need to..." she passed out in Fernando's grasp.
Mavis smiled inside Raf. The passing out trick to keep things kicked off...your turn Quetzalcoatl
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 am

Fernando stared for a second.  But then, he noticed the hour and that it was getting late.  He coiled in a circle around Rafina before placing her in the center to lay against his coils.  Then, he finished coiling up, shielding her from the night chills.
"Sleep well, Rafina.  I'll keep you warm tonight." he said, placing a kiss on her head.  Finally, he put his head down and let one of his wings act as a blanket for her.
'Women appreciate a man who tends to their needs first.  This should do the trick.' Quetzalcoatl thought with a triumphant smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:18 am

Smart move honey Mavis said.
Raf curled up to Fernando like a kitten.
She woke up once to move closer to Fernando. Her eyes sparkled as she kissed his cheek. "Good night...love you" she said sleepily as she laid down again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:32 am

Fernando wanted so much to tell Rafina what he felt.  But he had to wait a little longer.  He felt it was more romantic to tell her after they took care of their current problem.
So, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.  As he slept, he was unaware of something going on inside him.  But someone else knew about it.
'It's love.  He needs to love her and her to love him in order for him to regain his rightful shape.' Quetzalcoatl realized.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:37 am

Mavis wanted to help out Raf. So she whispered Raf you love Fernando with all your heart and you need to show him so when the deed is over show him how you truly feel... Raf passionately nodded her head. Good girl now when everything is done take him on a moonlight swim he'll enjoy it...good luck
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 am

Quetzalcoatl thought he would offer some advice.  He had noticed that Fernando seemed to be a shy young man.  So, it was probably best to help him with a confidence boost.
'Fernando, she does care for you.  Just because you didn't say you love her right now doesn't make it less true.  When you do tell her, be sure your words come from the heart.  That will surely help you to prove to Rafina that your feelings are true.' Quetzalcoatl explained to him.  Fernando felt his heart lift and he smiled in his sleep.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 am

It was morning and Raf woke up first so she went in the forest and found wild eggs and berries. She made a fire and made breakfast. She waited for Fernando to wake up to tell him about the voice she heard last night. "Fernando...wakey wakey...made breakfast..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am

Fernando started to stir as the scent of cooked food reached his nose.  His mouth started to water and he knew it was time to get up.  Uncoiling, he stretched a bit before opening his eyes.
"What is that delicious aroma?" he asked with a yawn.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 am

Raf smiled as she saw Fernando wake up. She made him a plate and carried it to him. "I made breakfast. Wild berries and scramble wild eggs and I made herbal tea..." Raf smiled as her eyes glittered. "Ummm...Fernando did you have any weird dreams last night like someone was taking to you?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:26 am

"I think I did, yes.  I was having a conversation with the real Quetzalcoatl.  He's magnificent, Rafina, and so brilliant too." Fernando answered, taking a bite of his breakfast.
"Mmm.  This tastes very good.  You're a good cook, Senorita." he complimented her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 am

Raf smiled and blushed when Fernando said she was a good cook. "I had something similar but I think I had Mavis; your voice's soulmate. This is what I think happened. When the Underworld Lord proposed to Mavis and she refused, that's when all hell broke lose...but I'll tell you something Fernando...if this doesn't work...I... ummm" Raf paused as she caressed his cheeks. "I think I am falling in love with you and I'd do anything for you..." Like that Raf kissed his lips.

((OCC: I thought of another pastlife...Rahim and Alidia's pastlife personas are childhood friends that grow up together but shes a mermaid and he becomes the baddest pirate of them all and then she gets captured from his mortal enemy and the pirates duel it out but the mermaid sacrifices her mermaid life for the pirate cause she loves him and just as she proclaims her love. She is wanted and a couple weeks later after being with him. She goes out and gets killed cause people think shes a traitor of sea and land))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Fernando snuggled his head closer to her.  He was so large that her arms could just go around his snout.  He closed his eyes as he nuzzled her, wishing that this was the right time to tell her, but knowing that it wasn't.
"Rafina...I feel something for you too.  I wish I could tell you before we do this.  But I promise I will tell you once this is over." he told her, knowing he spoke the truth about that.

(OOC: That's pretty different.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm

((OCC: So you wanna do it...))

Raf nodded. "Okay...right after" she smiled and giggled. "Now lets give this Lord of the Underworld a taste of history..." she climbed on Fernando. "I trust you..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:12 pm

(OOC: Sure.)

"I know you do." Fernando told her with a smile.  He spread his wings and began to soar into the sky.  He kept going higher and higher.  The air started to get thin and the sun felt hot on his scales.  Finally, he looked down to see if they were high enough.  He saw the mountainside burst to life with greenery and flowers.
"I think we did it, Rafina.  Look." he said with a joyful tone in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 pm

((OCC: Awesome))

When they went higher and higher Raf loved the scenery but with the losing of altitude and the heat she found it hard to breath. She smiled and nodded trying to keep herself awake. "Its...beautiful and...stunning..."
Come on Raf...just a couple more minutes...you can do it Mavis told her but she felt Raf's energy leaving her Quetzalcoatl....she's fading....
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

'Hurry, Fernando.  You must get her back on the ground.  She'll die if you do not.' Quetzalcoatl's voice sounded in his head.  Fernando quickly headed back to the ground.  He cradled her in his wings as she started to breathe again.
"Oh Rafina!  Thank goodness.  I was afraid I was going be too late." he said as he held her gently against his chest, near his heart.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 pm

She snuggled close to him. "I never wanna lose you Fernando...I love you too much..." she whispered as she fell asleep in his arms and placed her hand on his heart.
Mavis smiled She truly loves him Quetzalcoatl. Just look at her curled up in his coils...
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:52 pm

'Yes.  Indeed she does.' Quetzalcoatl replied with a smile.  They watched as Fernando collected his body around her.
"Now I can tell you want I've been wanting to say.  Rafina, you have been my first real friend in a long time and someone I consider very special to me.  I've fallen in love with you as well." he said, the weight of his feelings released now that he'd said the words.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

She snuggled closer to him. "I am happy you feel the same way mi corazon..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next