Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 am

Jenny smiled as she caressed her beloved angel's cheeks. "Make me yours Brutus...listen to what your heart says..." she kissed him again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:10 am

He needed no further encouragement.  Brutus leaned in to kiss her neck, feeling the beat of her pulse with each kiss.  He caressed her legs as he tried to position himself in the right place.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 am

Jenny gasped with pleasure with his touch and kiss. "Oh...Brutus" Jenny felt so at ease.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 am

"My dear Jenny.  How beautiful you are." Brutus whispered.  He wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him.
By then, his desire for her was impossible to ignore.  He needed her, and he needed her now.  With a tenderness one wouldn't expect from someone built like him, he helped her lay down.  Carefully, he teased at her special spot before sliding in slowly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 am

Jenny lightly gasped with pleasure as she felt the teasing. "D...dont do that..." then she felt himself in her. "Ohhh Brutus..." she moaned. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 am

"I don't tease for very long, my dearest." Brutus informed her.  He leaned over her, inhaling the scent of her hair.  It was a little difficult for him to go farther in; it felt tight in there.  But he had started this and he was going to give her the entire experience.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 am

Jenny felt so much pleasure but she knew that this was the beginning. She started to gasp and moan as she wrapped her hands around Brutus's neck. "I'm so glad I found you..." she tried to say. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 am

"If I recall correctly, I found you first.  I rescued you from Germans and brought you here to care for you." Brutus reminded her.  As a General, he was practical when it came to details.
"But I can agree with you all the same." he added.  After a short rest, he was able to get half of that part of himself into her and still, he kept going.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 am

((OCC: Sorry I fell asleep and do you have anymore exciting pastlifes for the wonder couple lol))
Jenny giggled with gasps of pleasure. "Regardless my dear Brutus...we found each other...and we are here sharing our love..." when he went in deeper she moaned more. "Yes Brutus..." she said as she ran her fingers in his darken hair. "True love...at its finest..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:28 pm

(OOC:  I may have another.)

"Yes, my love...if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up from it." Brutus told her.  His face was a picture of bliss as he inhaled the scent of her hair.  She smelled of lavender and oranges, he thought.
At last, he found that he was completely inside her.  Jenny's body was lightly touching his.  He could feel her against his hard chest and stomach.  It was like she was made just for him, and he for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

((OCC: Awesome. Cant wait))

Jenny smiled as she moaned. "Oh Brutus...me too." She gasped with pleasure and began singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 pm

(OOC: I admit I haven't thought out all the details though.)

Brutus began the process of truly pleasuring her.  She was so wonderful, he couldn't wait to hear her moan under his care.  Helping her to position her legs around him, he withdrew most of himself from her and thrust back in without warning.  The General held her gently as he worked to make her feel good.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:41 pm

((OCC: we could do like a Romeo and Juliet senecio. Each of Rahim's and Alidia's pastlife person is engaged to another but when they have a party they fell in love but they have a curse upon them. Alidia's is she's a raven-mocker and your choice with Rahim's...)) 

Jenny began gasping with great pleasure as she squealed her beloved name. "Ohhh Brutus...yes..." her emerald green eyes sparkled. She began moving with him to make sure he was enjoying himself too. She smirked as she kissed him with a slip of her tongue. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm

(OOC: That sounds awesome actually.  I just have one question.  What is a raven-mocker?)

Brutus began to breathe heavily when Jenny joined in on their lovemaking.  Not wanting to be one-upped, he added his tongue to the kiss.  He tasted the inside of her mouth and kept up the process.
"Oh Jenny, I love you." he whispered, breathlessly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:03 pm

((OCC: a raven-mocker is like a human with raven like qualities like what Brutus and his army had but ravens are more antisocial and cruel but in this pastlife:Alidia's pastlife person Valeria is trying not to be like that.)) 

Jenny gasped and moaned. "I love you too...Brutus..." Jenny said also breathlessly as she made him face her on top. She giggled as she began riding him. She moaned more, "My Brutus do you like this..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

(OOC: That makes so much more sense for me now.  I think I have an idea for a curse on Rahim's past life, named Elias here.)

"I rather do.  I wasn't expecting this.  But it is a good surprise." Brutus answered, looking up at her.  His eyes were now alive with passion as he gazed at the beauty holding him down.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 pm

((OCC: awesome can't wait...btw this time their pastlifes people will be like romeo and juliet unlike what happened with randy and gina))  

Jenny smiled as she got off and jumped in the water. Then she heard her beloved's son calling their names. Her eyes widen as she giggled. "Oh man and we were having fun..." she didn't wanna leave. Alidia felt the happiness. She subconsciously took Rahim's hands into hers and wrapped her fingers with his. She moved in close to him. Alidia had a feeling these dreams of their pastlives were meaning something but what? 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 pm

(OOC: Both from rich families, you mean?)

Rahim held her hands more tightly on a reflex.  Sometimes he wondered if these past lives were telling them that he and Alidia would be together no matter what.  As he was thinking this, he found another dream coming.  This time, he was a young man from a rich family.  His name was Elias and he had a dark secret that kept him from really enjoying the fact that he was engaged to marry.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm

((OCC: that and this time they will died together like 2 for the price of 1)) 

Alidia felt another dream coming. She was a brown haired girl with hazel eyes. Her name was Valeria or she liked to be called Val. She was in a Victorian dress and wore a necklace of a snowflake pendent. She was like most rich people but her family was cursed. When the young one comes of age they turn into a raven-mocker. She was suppose to be ruthless and mean but she couldn't do it, she was kind and sweet. The only way to break the curse was true love and sharing the love.  So her parents made her a bride-to-be with Jack.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Elias was in his room getting ready for a party his parents were planning to have in a few days.  He looked himself over in the mirror.  He was in black slacks and tailcoat, red brocade waistcoat, white shirt, and a black cravat with oxford shoes.  He looked like the perfect English gentleman, but he knew all too well that was a lie.
His parents couldn't have timed this event worse.  It was going to last long into the night, and he couldn't let anyone see him when the moon reached the center of the sky.  Just then, his betrothed, Catherine knocked and entered his room.
"You look quite handsome.  I'm sure that a few nights from now, all eyes will be on you." she said, coming forward to wrap him in a hug.  But he was in no mood for compliments.
"Yes, even though I do not wish it that way.  Mother and father would have done me a great favor if they did not choose that night to have this party." he replied, coldly.  Though, it was directed at his parents, not his fiancé.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Valeria grimaced when she was told that her parents and the neighboring family across the fields were going to have a masquerade ball & to make it worse the masks had to do with animals. She had placed her raven mask on and a black feathered dress on. She knew Jack's animal was a peacock. She heard a knock and there was her trusted nurse Kim. "It's time my lady..." Valeria held her hand up. "Kim its me.. Valeria not my lady..." she smiled but looked at the sunset. "Well...party time I guess..." she sighed as she walked down the halls. Sure Jack was amazing but she wanted Fate to change.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 pm

The mask Elias had been given was a wolf.  If it had been a fox, it would have been more appropriate.  With Catherine on his arm, wearing the mask of a swan, he came out to greet the guests.  But behind the mask, he was not enjoying himself.  He was checking the time every spare moment he got.
"Why did it have to be tonight." he whispered to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Valeria was pacing waiting for Jack. Then she smiled when he came. His mask made her giggle. "What?" he asked as he fixed his blonde hair. Valeria just shook her head. "Nothing..." she said quickly. Then the doormen opened the door and then Charlie announced them. "It's my pleasure to introduce the Lord-To-Be and the Lady of the House. Ms. Valeria Cullen and Lord Jack Shadows." Valeria took Jack's arms wrapped them with hers. She faked a smile and waved. She looked at the window and saw the sun setting. "Crap..." she thought as the music played, Jack dancing with her and then everything seemed to freeze as she saw a young man in a wolf mask but he was with a swan. She felt a tinge of jealousy even though she didn't know him. Jack took her hand as they walked to them. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Elias looked up to see the Lady Valeria Cullen and her betrothed, Jack Shadows, coming to meet him and Catherine.  The raven mask was rather interesting, but not for the reason one might think.  Elias felt as if Valeria was expressing something plain as day, but hidden at the same time by wearing such a mask.
"Hello, we're glad you could make it.  I am Catherine Hollingsworth, and this is my soon to be husband, Elias Westenra." Catherine introduced herself and him.
"Pleased to meet you." Elias greeted them as politely as his mounting stress would allow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Valeria noticed that Elias upset. Then she had an idea. She looked at Catherine. "May I take a walk with Elias in my gardens? Cause that way he wont be tensed and upset cause I wont let a sour wolf be upset..." she giggled and smiled but she quietly felt her transformation  Jack looked at her with concern and worry. She looked at him with "I will be okay"  look. She held out her hand. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next